Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan (20944 Views)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Boko Haram Killed Chibok Girls-- UN Report / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by obosirow: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ deceives no one but himself. His government has an active role in Boko haram and the Chibok case.

If he did, why then did he doubt the story of their abduction the first time it was mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by mickeymimi: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Only a few days ago, the British government released a statement "that if it released information at its disposal about the circumstance surrounding the Chibok girls to the public, it would strain the relationship between Nigeria and all its neighbours"

With his statements one can easily deduced GEJ had a hand in that kidnapping. such a statement can make shekau to be funny with the girls if at all there are still intact in sambisa or wherever. Jonah keep saying they will return they are alive they are not pregnant I think he has shekau's contact. This girls have been in captivity for almost a year now and can Jonah also assure us that Shekau has not defiled them?

This is the same Jonathan and his wife Patience who once denied there was any abduction. This is the same battle they
were unable to win since 4 years ago when they didn't need anything from us. Over 100,000 people have been killed. Properties worth billions of dollars were destroyed. Millions of people were rendered homeless. Women were raped. Female students were kidnapped. WE ARE NOT FOOLS

we all understand the game here..It is a political motivated motion that he jonathan is using to gear some votes. Do this guy truly never knew the game is over for him ,too much blood has been shade under his watch. people around him are deceiving him and making money out of his desperation.

We should know that America ,UK, France and Canada came, saw and went back simply because they found out that Jonathan is not sincere with Chinok girls issues.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
obosirow:

If he did, why then did he doubt the story of their abduction the first time it was mentioned?

He claimed to doubt it. That doesn't mean he actually did. It was ll a part of his clueless strategy.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
valinda:
Forget oh dis man has a hand in this boko haram stuff...now he wants to use it and do campaign...

Obama claimed to kill Osama but Osama is living big in Enugu state here....
Guy you no well grin
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Carlmax(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
E be like say make I slap dis man
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by bamite(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

Ediot, did you ask how the president got this information?
the "clueless one" that have shown times without number that he disregards security report
Remember he rejected the committee report on boko haram to declare a full scale war in 2012
he has disregarded many reports and have been using the dss as his aso rock police

so just as when the soldiers are just planning on storming sambisa
so who in sambisa forest is assuring gej that the girls are not dead yet?
ur head dey dia, but dat initial name calling was uncalled for. Jona is simply not a president material, any one can tell by mere looking at d kind of woman he decided making his wife
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by kayor62: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
It is only clueless and no future youth who have unfunctioning brain tht will vote for incompetent president who underestimated d threat of insurgent group becos of his self interest and becos his people were not been affected by d evil activities of d insurgent.

He has proven to us in many ways tht he is not competent: 1. He pronounced tht he has been misadvised by d people surrounded him (can't he think on his own?) 2. He said it publicly tht he underestimated a deadly group who kills people he was elected to govern day in day out (does he have hearth or human feeling at all?) 3. He has separated stealing frm corruption.....stealing of public fund by priviledge is not corruption (is tht a good leader?), etc.

I want to beg of Nigerian youths to have a rethink, ur future is more important to u than ur present.....fight for better future and never be deceived by a corrupt leader who dried gov't purse in order to achieve his selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by blackandbold: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
mickeymimi:
Only a few days ago, the British government released a statement "that if it released information at its disposal about the circumstance surrounding the Chibok girls to the public, it would strain the relationship between Nigeria and all its neighbours"

With his statements one can easily deduced GEJ had a hand in that kidnapping. such a statement can make shekau to be funny with the girls if at all there are still intact in sambisa or wherever. Jonah keep saying they will return they are alive they are not pregnant I think he has shekau's contact. This girls have been in captivity for almost a year now and can Jonah also assure us that Shekau has not defiled them?

This is the same Jonathan and his wife Patience who once denied there was any abduction. This is the same battle they
were unable to win since 4 years ago when they didn't need anything from us. Over 100,000 people have been killed. Properties worth billions of dollars were destroyed. Millions of people were rendered homeless. Women were raped. Female students were kidnapped. WE ARE NOT FOOLS

we all understand the game here..It is a political motivated motion that he jonathan is using to gear some votes. Do this guy truly never knew the game is over for him ,too much blood has been shade under his watch. people around him are deceiving him and making money out of his desperation.

We should know that America ,UK, France and Canada came, saw and went back simply because they found out that Jonathan is not sincere with Chinok girls issues.
u are not a fool....but many nigerians are worse than fools.they lack the ability to ruminate on issues and ask vital questions that surround issues. sometimes I wonder when I think about these girls and the issue of bokoaram.....4years The Fg could not tackle boko.....in less than six wks election postponement.....dey are giving categorical statement as to the state of things with boko amd the chibok girls...could it be tyat these things are just bein said to canvass more votes or they all along have had ample degree of control on the issues but just decide to politicise it.....
cud it be that notable menbers in FG has a stake in the boko violence as no sponsor has ever being named for more than four years even when joe claimed that dey know who and who is responsible. ..rumourmongers even said apc is responsible without any iota of evidencce...and one thing I know pdp for..if they discover anything that looks shady in apc affair..they will pursue it to the logical end even when it is not true.
what the last NSA azazi that died in mysterious air crash that pdp is bokoaram still comes to mind....cud it be true....anyway may God help us safe the Chibok girls molested or not...dead or alive..we want them acounted for.....jonathan..bring back our girls
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Orunto: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by dulux07(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
If the gals r intact, then who r those gals that ve been carrying out suicide bombing of recent.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by manot: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
they have not killed them, but they hav scattered their kpekus.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by olamkas: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes my president is speaking! GEJ till 2019!!!
Ode
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by leonshom(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
If I hear undecided dem never kill wetin, make u bring them out naa!
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by sholapot: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
If they are still alive, like the president says, then he knows where they are.

Most of them should be pregnant by now.
May God forgive GEJ
We definitely need change!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by tit(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Loyalblak007:
[size=40pt]OK..SO WHERE ARE THEY AND WHO ARE THOSE LITTLE FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBERS WE'VE BEEN SEEING LATELY[/size]

hater,
at least two heads of the alleged female suicide bombers were recovered intact.
I have challenged you fools to name them as any of the chibok girls.
you slinked away in shame.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by fritiyo: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
lomaxx:
How can a president underestimate the potential impact of a terrorist group in this 21st century??

And he's not even ashamed to say it.

President obama said he underestimate isis.

So what wrong if gej said he underestimated BH?

U pple should use ur heads to think.

i want to ask, haven't u underestimated some one before for what they could do?
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by femliany(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
how did he know?seems Fashola is right afterall..he is Boko H
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
lomaxx:
How can a president underestimate the potential impact of a terrorist group in this 21st century??

And he's not even ashamed to say it.
Mechionu gi, even Obama under estimated ISIS so bros you no get case. Abi Obama sef na clueless president?
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Dolly4u: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:
Clueless Fisherman.

You under-estimated Boko Haram and Nigerians paid for it dearly with their lives. A disgrace.

Cos he's a fool together with people supporting him
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Dolly4u: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2015
If he's telling us d gals are still alive den he should tell us where dey are now, what dey are doing now, n when dey are coming back?
Clueless president.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
This GEJ is phenomenally s.t.u.p.i.d

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by tomakint: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce is a mistakthat must be corrected on the 28th of March.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
#ihavedecided
In your own clueless mind, you assumed a frail-looking Buhari whose deputy (Tunde Idiagbon) was the one in charge, who under his watch as federal commisioner of petroleum resources and chairman ptdf, $2.8b and N25 billion went amissing respectively can fix this country? while having Tinubu by his right hand and egomaniac Amaechi by his left.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by searay(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:
ur phone keypad get double p
This has handed me a ban, I'm just returning
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
searay:
This has handed me a ban, I'm just returning
lwkmd hahahahhahahaha
serious grin cheesy...see as u talk am sobberrly..funny dude..oya be a gud boi dnt sin again...
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by searay(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:
lwkmd hahahahhahahaha
serious grin cheesy...see as u talk am sobberrly..funny dude..oya be a gud boi dnt sin again...
Lols. I didn't even realized I was banned. This election period is not the best time for one to be ban but... 10 monikers on ground already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.