Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? (771 Views)

Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Jackeeh(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Copied from LIB n pasted here by yours truly!!!

What is happening to Karrueche happened to me in November 2014. I found out that the man I have been dating for 4 years has a 22 months old son. This means that he got another woman pregnant while we were together and it was not an unbreak baby because we've never broken up, we hardly even quarrel. I got pregnant early last year but got rid of it because I don't want to have a child outside of marriage. He didn't even tell me, I found out by chance after his cousin asked him how his son was doing. Everyone in his family knew but he kept it hidden from me. I left him in November when I found out but reconciled with him this January but I am still bitter over the experience. Things are not the same between us. One mind keeps telling me to leave him and find someone else. Like Karrueche I'm 26 and his baby mama is 32. What should I do?
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Fabdedon(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm this case is serious..
Since you are not married leave him and get to meet someone who would like you for who you are..
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Jackeeh(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fabdedon:
Hmm this case is serious..
Since you are not married leave him and get to meet someone who would like you for who you are..

My thoughts exactly. Since she already broke up with him, she should have kept things that way. Broken! Yet she still went back to the relationship. She should expect more infidelity. For allowing him get away with this, she should expect more from him.
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Didn't I just comment on a karrakate thread few moments ago?
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
i commented on this same post about a minute ago, or am i seeing double undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Fabdedon(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jackeeh:

My thoughts exactly. Since she already broke up with him, she should have kept things that way. Broken! Yet she still went back to the relationship. She should expect more infidelity. For allowing him get away with this, she should expect more from him.
Even if the op still roll with the dude she should expect more heart breaking situations

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Fabdedon(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:
i commented on this same post about a minute ago, or am i seeing double undecided
no you are seeing TwiCe grin
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

I think I'm seeing double with you
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Love is all that matters undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Babygal4eva:

I think I'm seeing double with you
wash your face with this orijin and no more shall you see double grin

Re: Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? by valmunich(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Run! That nigga can't be trusted

I repeat again... Run as fast as your leg can carry you!

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts About Ourselves / How To Make Her Want You Back - Expert Advice On Getting Your Ex Girlfriend Back / How Do You Know When You LIKE, LOVE Or LUST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.