Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. (13707 Views)

My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It / When You're Being Paid For Doing Virtually Nothing: The Meaning? / Are Nairaland Moderators Being Paid ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. by nairabetguru(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

No!The only way forward is President GEJ.Buhari will only take us back instead of taking us to the front.You just think about when he was a military Head of States during his administration.Man think very well before you vote for the wrong person.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!

155 per dollar to 225 per dollar is. Moving forward abi?
Re: Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. by Dammyjohn(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
nairabetguru:

155 per dollar to 225 per dollar is. Moving forward abi?
This is not GEJ's fault,it is a global issue.
Re: Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. by nairabetguru(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

This is not GEJ's fault,it is a global issue.

See ur life......... So nigeria's economy downturn is now a global issue.......smh......

Its not to late to croSs over to the party of change.........

16 years of deciet and disappointment and u still want to vote on sentiments......
Re: Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. by excellent2013(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tnx @ everyone. i was so busy this weekend. i went 2 d church 2 see the md\pastor bt was prevented from seing him. i met the church council of elders to lay the complain, they promised to look into it. i gave them till month end or else i will do what they don't expect. i heard they will reopen the company this week. i've told my br6ther to leave, they promised to pay when they resume work. the md is to blame bc he was d one that employed d manager that ran the place aground. he was told to sack her as far back as october bt he refused. my own is that the money MUST BE PAID.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Top Revealing Secrets On How Best To Conquer Fear Of Business Start-ups / Blue-collar Job In The UK Or White-collar Job In Nigeria? / A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.