Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) (6594 Views)

Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
We all know guys are visual creatures and you can easily attract any of them(at least) with your look. It may surprise you but they really care about your style! That doesn’t mean you should wear the latest Prada dress or trendy Michael Kors Sunglasses to look fabulous to them.
Remember: men pay a little attention to current fashion trends. Expensive clothing brands don’t matter here. This is about how you combine your clothes, accessories and make-up- Thank me later grin.
And it’s easier than you think! Learn some fresh tips to help you create the looks that please men the most. Use them and your form-fitting, well-put together outfit will turn you into a magnet for guys! wink Meaning, the perfect guy will look you direction wink

Here we go...

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-2.jpg

1. Men love women who know how to accentuate their curves.

There are plenty of outfit ideas that will help you in this. Choose tank tops, fitted shirts or dresses. A wide belt will work well.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-3.jpg

2. High heels make woman's legs look long, skinny and irresistible.

One thing you should always remember: don't wear uncomfortable heels. Guys don't want you to struggle. That won't make you look confident and sexy at all! Also, guys just hate weird-looking shoes. The simpler your heels look the better. You can match them with anything.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-4.jpg

3. Who said you can't wear men's shirts?

They are more comfortable than women's ones and still maintain a femininity and seduction in your look. So grab one and match it with your favorite jeans (or skirts) and accessories.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-5.jpg

4. Guys love when you wear comfortable clothes but do it with style.

Try wearing blazer suits matching it with different pieces of your wardrobe. Look elegant and casual at the same time.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-6.jpg

5. Show off your shoulders.

This is another way to show your confidence. And confidence is always sexy. A strapless dress or sleeveless shirt will help you with that. Look playful and appealing as well.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-7.jpg

6. Don't forget to show off your legs.

This is a powerful force which can attract any guy! Tight skinny jeans, normal-length skirts, shorts or dresses â€that's what men want you to wear!

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-8.jpg

7. The classic black dress: a huge crowd pleaser.

Elegant silhouette with minimalist design will melt any guy's heart. Try on a backless dress and show a little skin in a chic way. Add couple of comfortable heels and a simple handbag. Less is more!

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-9.jpg

8. Wear simple make-up.

Studies show that nearly 80 percent of men prefer natural look. But it doesn't€ mean no make up at all. Minimal make-up and fresh, glowing skin will surely attract him. No heavy eyeliners, too dark smoky eye or red pencils around your lips. Make it less aggressive. Save these dramatic looks for night outs.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-10.jpg

9. Guys prefer soft, kissable lips. kiss

Perfectly applied bright red lipstick will do. It'll make you look confident and will match almost any outfit. Also you can try more natural color lipstick, or go one shade brighter or a shade darker (don't be afraid to experiment oo!). Pick the one that will fit your complexion and you will feel super attractive.

http://herbeauty.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Top-10-Looks-Men-Find-Extremely-Appealing-11.jpg

10. What hair will make him want to stare at you?

Most men adore long hair because it makes women look more feminine. But you should consider your face shape and hair texture to make the right choice. 80% of men like natural-looking hair color and try to avoid girls with unnatural looking hair.

smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by falconey(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Agreed!!

11. Men love when you show a bit of your boobs.
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by DrAify(f): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Really?shocked
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
DrAify:
Really?shocked

undecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by buygala(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
11- She must have a flat tummy or at least package her pot-belly reasonably well... Personally, nothing turns me off in a lady than a multiple-layered tummy.... it makes me suspect that she is pregnant and is looking to fraudulently impose the baskad baby on me... undecided

12- Scary eyelashes. ..if we need to see a horror movie, we would buy a 100naira horror movie cd or go to Silverbird Galleria. We don't need girls giving us nightmarish looks and winks with those punk eyelashes cry. please keep them reasonable
angry

13- Keep your stretchmarks covered.. yes, guys love seeing a bit of skin on a lady, especially around the thigh and boobsy areas. .. But seeing your criss-crossing and zig-zagging stretchmarks makes us want to puke or format our brains in order to obliterate the offending images undecided .... unless we are about to 'participate in the activity', please keep your stretchmarks to yourself... An aroused peniss sees no stretchmarks, so it's all right if you unleash such horror on us when it is time for us to insert our sim in your phone embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
This emusmith is always posting these kind of topics and always making front page with themangryangryangry
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
are u sure?
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by valmunich(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blah Blah!
All these generalizations all over NL tho'

We all have our different individual preferences for Pete's sake!

Quit generalizing!

3 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:
This emusmith is always posting these kind of topics and always making front pageangryangryangry

Nice dp wink
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by cyprianlah(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Works for some though
If. Na me, u don kick iron grin
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:

Nice dp wink
What's nice about the dp undecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
Agreed!!

11. Men love when you show a bit of your boobs.

Seconded!
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by 6pax: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
love little bit of craziness on ladies over good girl kinda disposition is a huge turn off
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

What's nice about the dp undecided

That looks like a cartoon I watched ... undecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by cyprianlah(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:
This emusmith is always posting these kind of topics and always making front page with themangryangryangry

Ayam beginning to smell PANSHA grin
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:

That looks like a cartoon I watched ... undecided
What cartoonundecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by dOnLarich: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
No be you I carry come but na u I wan carry go sis ++++++
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

What cartoonundecided

Don't wanna be guilty of derailing smileywink
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyprianlah:

Ayam beginning to smell PANSHA grin
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:

Don't wanna be guilty of derailing smileywink
Okayundecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by missterious(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
One of my friends is always telling me to wear skirts. No wonder. embarassed
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

Okayundecided

Hope I sounded polite? smiley
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by ireneony(f): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
noted!!
maybe with this write up, i will get a good man for myself
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by farano(f): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
valmunich:
Blah Blah!
All these generalizations all over NL tho'

We all have our different individual preferences for Pete's sake!

Quit generalizing!
You always sound high in all your posts. Quit dah stuff not good for you.
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm, number 3 tho especially if he smells nice wink

So you guys want us to show you boobs and ass, but when we do, we are tagged as "hoes" seeking for attention undecided

What in the world do you fellas want?

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:

Hope I sounded polite? smiley
Yeah you triedundecided

Enjoy your front page!
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
noted!!

I thought you already had?
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by valmunich(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
farano:
You always sound high in all your posts. Quit dah stuff not good for you.
undecided
Another generalization!

I don't gerrit.... should I sound low or something

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
ireneony:
noted!!
Who is this oneundecided
missclassy:

Yeah you triedundecided

Enjoy your front page!

Enjoy? sad
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmmm, number 3 tho especially if he smells nice wink

So you guys want us to show you boobs and ass, but when we do, we are tagged as "hoes" seeking for attention undecided

What in the world do you fellas want?
Tran, Ibiala ozo undecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Tapout(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:

6. Don't forget to show off your legs.

This is a powerful force which can attract any guy! Tight skinny jeans, normal-length skirts, shorts or dresses â€that's what men want you to wear

okay..I no gree for this one at all

just imagine a skinny girl wearing skinny jeans ...or a girl with yam legs putting on skinny jeans or leggings. ...undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help I Need To Download This Song / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.