Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) (6613 Views)

Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 06, 2015
sarmiie:

the one that came out this february.....

naruto and hinata's epic love story..
I don't watch the movies

I only read manga and watch the series
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 06, 2015
buygala:
11- She must have a flat tummy or at least package her pot-belly reasonably well... Personally, nothing turns me off in a lady than a multiple-layered tummy.... it makes me suspect that she is pregnant and is looking to fraudulently impose the baskad baby on me... undecided

12- Scary eyelashes. ..if we need to see a horror movie, we would buy a 100naira horror movie cd or go to Silverbird Galleria. We don't need girls giving us nightmarish looks and winks with those punk eyelashes cry. please keep them reasonable
angry

13- Keep your stretchmarks covered.. yes, guys love seeing a bit of skin on a lady, especially around the thigh and boobsy areas. .. But seeing your criss-crossing and zig-zagging stretchmarks makes us want to puke or format our brains in order to obliterate the offending images undecided .... unless we are about to 'participate in the activity', please keep your stretchmarks to yourself... An aroused peniss sees no stretchmarks, so it's all right if you unleash such horror on us when it is time for us to insert our sim in your phone embarassed

I cant stop laughing on ur comment...u r funny as hell grin
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by sarmiie(m): 5:16am On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

I don't watch the movies

I only read manga and watch the series

aii.......

u might wanna look for this one tho, if you really love naruto more than the average fan.
it shows what happened between the time naruto beat sasuke, and the time he became hokage
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
sarmiie:

aii.......

u might wanna look for this one tho, if you really love naruto more than the average fan.
it shows what happened between the time naruto beat sasuke, and the time he became hokage
How can I get it cheesy
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Guys love it when ladies show off their heavy bakassi
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Psalmwise(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
kissMake us beautiful,classy, tastyand goodlooking food
Perform snake in the evil shadow style,dog style, cat style in bed....and we would consider you
Upgrade the type of soundrack you produce when performing on stage(bed)....and we shall look into your matter

Daz allundecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by sarmiie(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

How can I get it cheesy

lol
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
OP, your write-up always gat me smiling cheesy
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
sarmiie:

lol
I asked how I could get it and all you said was "lol"
What's thatundecided
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by sarmiie(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

I asked how I could get it and all you said was "lol"
What's thatundecided

haba...sister, fear God na.....

we both know you know how to get it na
how else have you been getting all d normal naruto mangas and animes ??
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by henrylowe(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
sarmiie:

haba...sister, fear God na.....

we both know you know how to get it na
how else have you been getting all d normal naruto mangas and animes ??

I have been downloading from naruchigo.com
I didn't see the movie "the last naruto"

How did you get yours?
Re: TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos) by sarmiie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

I have been downloading from naruchigo.com
I didn't see the movie "the last naruto"

How did you get yours?

check kissanime.com

i actually went to the cinema to go watch it....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed / What Is She Looking Inside Her Pants- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.