Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? (561 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 6 Untidy Things Guys Overlook / Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? by jadaugo: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Avery funny thing i have observed is the saying ''look above your partner/spouse/girlfriends faults and focus on her good parts''
Be very sincere pls...would you overlook these?(you tried helping them..still no luck)

1. Your girlfriend is a thief...born thief!...She steals from you and other people....it has led to several embarassments and even police detention.....would you overlook or continue?

2. your wife insults you every single day, lacks respect for you, serial cheat....Would you overlook these "Bad parts" and focus on her good parts(that's if there is any left) and continue with the marriage?

3. you husband is abusive, violent,a serial rapist.....would you overlook these bad parts and focus on his "good parts" and continue the marriage?

Sometimes 'sayings' that appear to be wise are not wise.........a lot of people in the world nowadays present foolishness as wisdom!
Re: MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? by Twaci(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nahhhhhh! Say ma guy falls under No. 3, I'll do the world a favour and take him out grin
Re: MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Twaci:
Nahhhhhh! Say ma guy falls under No. 3, I'll do the world a favour and take him out grin
Take him out how?
Re: MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? by Twaci(f): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
Take him out how?
U don't wanna know...
Re: MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Twaci:
U don't wanna know...
I do
Re: MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults? by ramdris(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
No! but help them work on it.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Your Lesson, Wives! / When Your Lady Says No / My Wife Does Not Have Any Vagina Opening, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.