Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses (25247 Views)

The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc / The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) / Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by ba7man(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
I've been on a movie set once and most of these actors and actresses are gigolos and prostitutes.

This is common knowledge amongst the the crew....why should they be taken serious?
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by 1stola: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
SHAMELESS OLD FO0LS.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
thunder fire all of these artistes... it only a fool that will delude himself into believing celebrity endorsement works in politics. after almost every celebrity is caught up in one form of scandal or the other
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by oathman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
so so annoying
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think since they are nigerians as we all are...they are entitled to support any candidate. They can even go as far as selling their votes if they wish.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by pure2012soul(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

mumu...how exactly has d govt working to bring them back? by denying that no gal was abducted for 16days or by politicizing the whole issues? is it by arresting protesters or by the clueless one's visit to chibok only after the prompting by Malala?

I heard the president is in a close door meeting with their parents today..... almost a year after and a few days to election. perhaps to ur deluded mind, this is d right time to show these parents the love and succor a responsible govt provides for her citizenry.
You this APC people with cow brains. Must you criticise everybody? Cant you be objective for once?
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by MockinJay(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

Na ur papa go cry

Lmao!!!! *falls from my cloud*

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by arewafederation: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:
smh in disgust...

Don't be surprised. They all want "protection"...

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

Lol .... give me examples of apc blame games.

I just gave u an example of a blame game by PDP....just last week.
I am done with you hypocrite, APC blame games are countless.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by ajebuter(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
You are so biased and partial in your post.

You only showcased the 'shamelessness' of GEJ supoorting Nollywood stars especially English speaking ones!

What about Yoruba speaking nollywood stars supporting GMB?
Your 'shamelessness ' excludes them abi?

Pls dont be partial and biased
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
I am done with you hypocrite, APC blame games are countless.

hahhahahahhhaha cornered!
goodnight.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
ajebuter:
You are so biased and partial in your post.

You only showcased the 'shamelessness' of GEJ supoorting Nollywood stars especially English speaking ones!

What about Yoruba speaking nollywood stars supporting GMB?
Your 'shamelessness ' excludes them abi?

Pls dont be partial and biased
My dear u are very free to open a thread on the Yoruba stars o. Even though I know they are not as partisan as the English ones. Cos they have been vocal about the Bring back our gals mission and u dont see dem licking gej aszz. The fact remains that the ones above are two faced.... shikena

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by eonuegbu20: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEM'S on JUMIA.COM......Call/Text/whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @
Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to Place Your Orders.
[/quote]
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
pure2012soul:

You this APC people with cow brains. Must you criticise everybody? Cant you be objective for once?

So by showing the two faced money mongrel nature of some celebrities, I'm not objective abi? Issorait. kontinugrin God iz washing

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
pure2012soul:

pure2012soul:

obviously its u motherfucker that is not being objective... After all d administration can't account for. even the 30 trillion Soludo opened our eyes to is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf like u.. but u blame ur judgment on one form of ?
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

hahhahahahhhaha cornered!
goodnight.
never, I am just tired of explaining thing to you.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
pure2012soul:

pure2012soul:

obviously its u mother fucker that is not being objective... After all d administration can't account for. even the 30 trillion Soludo opened our eyes to is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf like u.. but u blame ur judgment on one form of ?
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by stonecoldcafe: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
onagoodday:
it is you the op that is shame less, are govt not working towards bringing them back? do you know how many soldiers that has lost their lives for this course...but you will not notice that, stupid opposition puppet, FYI the celebrities and govt are still on the same page....nonsense!!!

If your daughter or sister has been missing for well over a year, you would not type that trash ^^^^

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by madjune(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
I'm most amazed and saddened by the actions of our so called nollywood stars.

This 2015 revealed most of them for what they are in real life- CHEAP.

These people don't know that the art (acting) they're involved with goes beyond the screen.

Stars are supposedly role models.
They're central in how the personality of a people shapes up; what they say, what they do and where they stand goes a long way in defining the future of the nation because...

The young looks up to them.

Their very actions has given them away as morally bankrupt; at best, social prostitutes.

I'm most saddened to see Patience Ozokwor in this pack.
I worry because she has a huge followership amongst the young folks in the east.

And Ramsey? And Kate?
What do you stand for?

Onyeka Onwenu doesn't surprise me.
This is her nature.
She was amongst the top organizers of 1 milion man march for the late Abacha in 1998.

Well, I wonder how many people willl even remember that since Nigerians forget easily.

As for me, I'm SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by NosaHenry(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
What is the relationship between GEJ second term support and #bringbackourgirls. Were you told that the girls are with GEJ. APC should go and bring the girls back since they know where they are.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Cityguy: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:
How do we explain the sudden endorsement of this govt by the same people who attacked it some few months back?

can people be that easily bought?
So define change na. If they had endorsed your candidate, would you be here calling them names? Obviously not. They are adults and know what they want and WHO they want.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by pure2012soul(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
ibnmaja:

obviously its u mother fucker that is not being objective... After all d administration can't account for. even the 30 trillion Soludo opened our eyes to is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf like u.. but u blame ur judgment on one form of ?
Your gutter grammar says a lot about your quality of upbringing. It's amazing that you are even literate.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by afeez5808(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
I smell money
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Ratebuster(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
it is right as they only did DAT on personal ground and not for the industry moreover it is not prohibited by our constitution like in the case of civil and public servants .do you know how many American artists that campaigned for Obama .
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Ratebuster(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Look at Uncle Ramsey Noah,mama Gee,awon alatenuje,they keep supporting bad governance because of peanuts,when they start falling sick now they'll start begging people for money,if the governance is good are they supposed to begging the same fans they're screwing up for money to get proper medical attention?
don' t be naive ,if nollywood stars are campaigning Gej they must have a reason for DAT and they have the right to do so .dat is y we keeping campaigning for pure democracy. Again performance is relative Gej must have done well in DAT industry.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Tekzyflex(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Funny country!
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by politicalpastor: 1:48am On Mar 06, 2015
has Jonathan bring back those girls that was kidnapped ? Nigerians. why are you so naive .
i cant believe this is the country i came from.
i cant believe that the same members of bring back our girl are here campaigning for the
government that fail to respond to the rescue of those girl.
i better no see any of these idiot here in America. stupid protesters.

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by eaglechild: 5:47am On Mar 06, 2015
APC does not give a hoot about the Chibok girls.

Infact APC if anything is praying that those girls remain missing.

The bitterness they show with the success of the military against Boko Haram makes it obvious .
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by hashman(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Money is speaking.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akinsz: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2015
You bad gan. Lol
Akshow:

Na ur papa go cry

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akinsz: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2015
No sense in this comment. You need brain tonic.
kay1one2:

May your parents not have an unborn generation including you!
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Young4jose: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2015
kay1one2:

May your parents not have an unborn generation including you!
U're a big fool, hw can U say such a thing.....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.