Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Did You Do This? (pic) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Do This? (pic) (49090 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by simdam500(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
I did shocked sad
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kizmarty:

gringrin
I get informants cool
Oga joecutie na my minister for information tongue
Me, your minister? Common minister... Me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
caprini1:
Seriously you lifted me up...been really stressed with work grin
It's an honour to hear that, bro. I'm glad I could help. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Me, your minister? Common minister... Me? undecided
grin
Okk baba na which position you want
Just ask nd its done wink
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin
Okk baba na which position you want
Just ask nd its done wink
I want to be the Prime Minister while you be the President (ceremonial head) in a Parliamentary system of Government. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
I want to be the Prime Minister while you be the President (ceremonial head) in a Parliamentary system of Government. grin

grin
See them ooo...lucifer oo
He wun overthrow me be that oo
Me ceremonial head lipsrsealed

You wicked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin
See them ooo...lucifer oo
He wun overthrow me be that oo
Me ceremonial head lipsrsealed
You wicked cheesy

Overthrow you? No! Very far from that. I'd just jejely relax back at home and muscle all the money while you travel round the world drinking tea with the Queen of England, and coffee with US President. Then when you come back from your travels, you'd account for all the missing money. You're the President. tongue cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:

Overthrow you? No! Very far from that. I'd just jejely relax back at home and muscle all the money while you travel round the world drinking tea with the Queen of England, and coffee with US President. Then when you come back from your travels, you'd account for all the missing money. You're the President. tongue cheesy
shocked
Even the devil is scared of your plans.
Baddest boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

shocked
Even the devil is scared of your plans.
Baddest boss
Arggg! I'm a very good boy oh; ask anybody. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2015
myaokija:
I do dat wella, cos den we dey live for public yard, everybody for DT yard dey live as one family. I remembered whn my mum ND dad got to traveled, oh boy, we no evn no say Dem travel, cos we were being taken care of by our neighbors. I mean very go neighbors. DT bucket wey Una see so, I can't forget dat bucket easily. I used DT bucket break one guy head. I go fetch water naso d guy begin dey drag position wit me because Him big pass me, naso I carry d bucket nack for Him head cm do Ben Johnson. Shai I stubborn den no b small, and na m b d smallest among my peers. Who wan try me den.
Lmao,tom bowie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.