Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE (3249 Views)

"Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by georjay(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Tinubu na Thief...agreed ...Wen is bode george and alamesigha documentary coming out now....there is no concrete evidence of corruption against jonathan buh d single act of pardoning a criminal...then....
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by taiyesoul(f): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
pls read wad ya wrote and see d level and height of ya stupidity. Chai, u so daft and foolish. I pray ya get sense soon, cos as it stands ya too dull.

What is a dunderheaded nuisance and uncultured thwart like u doing here by the way?.Such duffers like u deserve another country of ur own rather than Naija.You,your thinking and beleif diagusts me.Your future already looks bleak,yet u dont want change.Until your own children blame ur arse for being poor and stagnant,u will always learn to appreciate an industrialist.Oloorun,Elenu rirun oshi yi
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I'll pick Tinubu over Bode George anytime anyday...you fools can keep on airing documentaries claiming Tinubu is corrupt. That is Jonathan's new way of fighting corruption. To think that any body is even supporting this level of foolishness by PDP shows how deranged some of their supporters are.

The amount of lagos money and weath looted by Tinubu would make the devil green with envy.Anybody who watched the AIT documentary would weep for lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by toyecoach(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I'll pick Tinubu over Bode George anytime anyday...you fools can keep on airing documentaries claiming Tinubu is corrupt. That is Jonathan's new way of fighting corruption. To think that any body is even supporting this level of foolishness by PDP shows how deranged some of their supporters are.

They just discovered that . TINubu was freed by the courts ,PDP 's Bode was an ex convict

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: APC Campaign Train In Rivers State Today / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari / Bomb Scare In Asaba, Delta State; Residents Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.