Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? (2384 Views)

Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by cyprianlah(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

Death sentence for Rape convicts
Death sentence for corruption convicts and confiscation of all properties belonging to the convicted fellow

Gbam! Well said
Nigeria will be curruption free if u are conscripted into our judiciary grin

1 Like

Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
yes I am. the only sex I know of is heterosexual you seems to be an expert on sexuality. By GOD is the best thing to mankind.

Besides the topic is base on heterosexuality. Read the OP post to confirm he made an example of women being raped by men.
bros you smart o
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 07, 2015
I believe rapist deserve the worst possible punishment(25 to life) but do not and will never advocate the death penalty for anyone, especially mob action as described. Those that engaged in it are equally deplorable and should be trialed.

Rape isn't just unwanted sex. It seriously 'f*cks up' the victims for the rest of their lives and the effect should not be downplayed.

1 Like

Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by SeraSera(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

You end a mans life over his mental fantasies? Back in the olden days were'nt women slaves to men..did anybody kill the men? Most of the women even enjoyed being servants and being dominated by powerful men. But because of civilization things have changed and now u want a man dead because hes being a man? Better coach him on how to channel his urges..death is never the solution.

This post is very disturbing, to say the least. You seem to have a very low opinion of women and your staunch defensiveness and trivialization of rape makes me wonder if you yourself have, at one time or another, been a rapist.

I'm sorry to tell you that your "good old days" when women were happy servants to dominant men is not coming back. I'm also sorry that you were not born in such good times when men fought to the death to gain a woman's hand and rival clans routinely cannibalized their victims and turned their skulls to wine glasses and soccer balls. You see where I'm going with this?

Rape is a very serious issue and should be condemned in the strongest terms. It is not simply a man's mental fantasy, nor is it a casual act that men perform as they go about their merry way being men. It is sadistic; it is violence; it destroys lives; it is a crime, and rightfully so. I often think that a person who can inflict such physical and psychological pain on another without regret or a worried conscience is capable of cold-blooded murder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable / I Feel Her Pvssy Is No Longer As Sweet As When We Jus Started D8n / The Three Things Every Man Needs From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.