Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? (2345 Views)

Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
I have been following this sensitive subject of rape very keenly for quite some time now. From my observations, whenever people hear the word "rape" they always pray or wish death on whoever the rapist was. I am totally against forcing yourself on a weaker victim just because u are more stronger and cant control ur urges..its TOTALLY WRONG TO RAPE!!! But why is it that women around the world only want the death penalty on any rapist they get their hands on? I just read on daily mail about how hundreds of women in india gathered celebrating the jungle justice killing of a rapist in their town. They were so happy he was dead and all i chould think of is why does he deserve to die? The said rapist was actually inprisoned but it was gatherd that a mob gang broke into prison brought him out and beat him to death on the streets in front of a cheering crowd taking photos. Why do we have to kill rapists? They dont deserve to die, except a person takes a life they dont deserve to be killed. Women why would u want a man dead over sex? He had sex with u without ur consent and so he deserves to die? U people are sick babarians , i would never support such!!!!
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by adanduka: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Maybe not death but life imprisonment. Cos even if they are castrated their evil minds and hands may still perpetrate evil.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
death, life imprisonment

10years in prison OK

People do worse, we have seen people steal billions and trillions which cus deaths of thousands. Isn't that worst than RAPE?

1 Like

Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2015
For me, I would say just castrate them... I still wonder why people tend to rape when they can pay prostitutes a very meager sum to relieve their sexual urges...
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
death, life imprisonment

10years in prison OK

People do worse, we have seen people steal billions and trillions which cus deaths of thousands. Isn't that worst than RAPE?
Have you been raped? Before you shout, remeber men also do get raped by other men......
If you have not been raped and have bever felt the physical and psychological pain attached please kindly be quiet and observe
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by bettercreature(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2015
No they dont derserve to die
They should be castrated very simple
But castration is even too much ,4years jail should be okay
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by tosyne2much(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
We don't deserve to die cheesy
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

Have you been raped? Before you shout, remeber men also do get raped by other men......
If you have not been raped and have bever felt the physical and psychological pain attached please kindly be quiet and observe
I understand what pain rape can cause but it doesn't have to be death or life imprisonment(which is same thing to me)

GAYs don't rape they are physically weak.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
promsman12:
For me, I would say just castrate them... I still wonder why people tend to rape when they can pay prostitutes a very meager sum to relieve their sexual urges...
90% f rape cases is not lack of sexual partners but a thrill in the pain and tears accompanied by forcing a woman.......some rapist love the screams of the woman has she begs for mercy.............Its a physcological issue, what plessure can a 40year old gain from raping a 6year old girl? its mere physcological gain.
Death penalty is more effective than any form of imprisonment or castration
Women deserve our protection and deserv whoever defiles them to be hanged
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

90% f rape cases is not lack of sexual partners but a thrill in the pain and tears accompanied by forcing a woman.......some rapist love the screams of the woman has she begs for mercy.............Its a physcological issue, what plessure can a 40year old gain from raping a 6year old girl? its mere physcological gain.

Very true... I was looking at it from my own point of view...
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
I understand what pain rape can cause but it doesn't have to be death or life imprisonment(which is same thing to me)

i am not talking of homesexuality......am talking of a full blown man raping another innocent man in the anus......It happens mostly in prisons.........dosnt mean the men are gay but due to incaseration the men get sexually fustrated and would stick their dick into man they can overpower
And outside prison, men also rape young boys and girls just for the thrill of over powering someone and watching them cry in pain.........They are not neccesarily homosexuals but just sick pervated men
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:

And you can never trully understand the pain rape can cause untill you have been raped or somebody very close to you has also been raped.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

You end a mans life over his mental fantasies? Back in the olden days were'nt women slaves to men..did anybody kill the men? Most of the women even enjoyed being servants and being dominated by powerful men. But because of civilization things have changed and now u want a man dead because hes being a man? Better coach him on how to channel his urges..death is never the solution.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

i am not talking of homesexuality......am talking of a full blown man raping another innocent man in the anus......It happens mostly in prisons.........dosnt mean the men are gay but due to incaseration the men get sexually fustrated and would stick their dick into man they can overpower
And outside prison, men also rape young boys and girls just for the thrill of over powering someone and watching them cry in pain.........They are not neccesarily homosexuals but just sick pervated men
wait wait you are not talking about homosexuality? What is a man doing in the other man anus? Thatz gay men.

Men the other point thatz the work of a PROFESSIONAL SERIAL RAPIST.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

And you can never trully understand the pain rape can cause untill you have been raped or somebody very close to you has also been raped.
I will welcome rape anything anyday from a woman.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by cyprianlah(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
The day our polithievecians wil start receivin death penalty for lootin, then rapist wil be killed too

Is rape worse than wat does old f0ols are doing

Am not in support of rape tho
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
cyprianlah:
The day our polithievecians wil start receivin death penalty for lootin, then rapist wil be killed too

seconded!!!!!!.....thatz what I pointed out earlier.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by cyprianlah(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
seconded!!!!!!.....thatz what I pointed out earlier.

Yes na!
I hate rapist, but they shouldn't be condemned to such harsh penalty
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
What of from a man
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

You end a mans life over his mental fantasies? Back in the olden days were'nt women slaves to men..did anybody kill the men? Most of the women even enjoyed being servants and being dominated by powerful men. But because of civilization things have changed and now u want a man dead because hes being a man? Better coach him on how to channel his urges..death is never the solution.
'
WOW....AM shoked,,,
Hope you know rape is not only about me raping women but also about men raping men
SO rape Is okay according to your logic
May you and any memberof your family never b raped
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
wait wait you are not talking about homosexuality? What is a man doing in the other man anus? Thatz gay men.

Men the other point thatz the work of a PROFESSIONAL SERIAL RAPIST.

There are bisexuals and transgenders,,,You have a very myopic view of sexuality
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
You are misunderstanding what rape means...Its not about pleasure but rather sex against once will.
What ever reason a woman or man has for not wanting sex , once you force them it becomes rape.
Let say you go to Lesotho which has a very high percentage of HIV positive people, one in 10 people has HIV and you are approached by a woman,,,because you are not sure of her HIV status, you reject her but she forces you with force or physica strength to have sex with her.....Did you just have consentual sex or have you been rape?
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:
'
WOW....AM shoked,,,
Hope you know rape is not only about men raping women but also about men raping men
SO rape Is okay according to your logic
May you and any memberof your family never b raped
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2015
cyprianlah:

Yes na!
I hate rapist, but they shouldn't be condemned to such harsh penalty
\

have you been raped? when you get raped come back and tell us the punishment you feel is appropriate for the crime
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2015
cyprianlah:

A forty very old man rapes your 4year old daughter, well its not too bad, after all politicians have been stealing from our treasury
pause and read that again....How does it sound?
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by cyprianlah(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

A forty very old man rapes your 4year old daughter, well its not too bad, after all politicians have been stealing from our treasury
pause and read that again....How does it sound?

Bro! I didn't mean it dat way, pls dnt misinterpret me, rape is a very big crime punishable by death

But all d same let's look at does thieves dat loot, rape nd go scort free
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by cyprianlah(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:
\

have you been raped? when you get raped come back and tell us the punishment you feel is appropriate for the crime

Bro! Nobody prays to be raped
No be me dm go rape, I agreee wit ur punishment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by podosci(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2015
cyprianlah:

Bro! I didn't mean it dat way, pls dnt misinterpret me, rape is a very big crime punishable by death

But all d same let's look at does thieves dat loot, rape nd go scort free
Death sentence for Rape convicts
Death sentence for corruption convicts and confiscation of all properties belonging to the convicted fellow
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

There are bisexuals and transgenders,,,You have a very myopic view of sexuality
yes I am. the only sex I know of is heterosexual you seems to be an expert on sexuality. By GOD is the best thing to mankind.

Besides the topic is base on heterosexuality. Read the OP post to confirm he made an example of women being raped by men.

1 Like

Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

You are misunderstanding what rape means...Its not about pleasure but rather sex against once will.
What ever reason a woman or man has for not wanting sex , once you force them it becomes rape.
Let say you go to Lesotho which has a very high percentage of HIV positive people, one in 10 people has HIV and you are approached by a woman,,,because you are not sure of her HIV status, you reject her but she forces you with force or physica strength to have sex with her.....Did you just have consentual sex or have you been rape?
with HIV is rape .....without HIV consextual sex.
Re: Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? by falconey(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2015
podosci:

What of from a man
I think the OP is talking about heterosexual rape not homosexual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money / Nigerian Boy Disgraced On Talent Show In Uk / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.