Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) (2183 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by tbaba1234: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by tbaba1234: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Mbaka does it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by kennyjodeci(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Fake priest....God pass all of una, GEJ will win and shame go catch all of una

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by change9ja(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
kennyjodeci:
His now fake for saying his mind

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2015
The man makes a lot of sense. If all our men of God are on the neck of our leaders, we wouldn't have been where we are today. Things would have been far better.

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by queensmith: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
kennyjodeci:

So the ones busy publicly praying for a known terrorist and criminal are the real priests?

hmmm. . . . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
I am a catholic and a renewal for dat matter, as far as politics is concern mbaka dhe fvck up!

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by truenorth: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Thats PDPs Nemesis in the South East.
Dude compares himself to Isaiah
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
When this whole dust settles, Mbaka will know it is fatal for mere mortals to dance "surugede", the dance of the spirits.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2015
G

Mbaka why?

Scuttling GEJ's plans since 1880
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by clevvermind(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2015
is it the spirit of God that is leading this man or something else?
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
tbaba1234:
Mbaka does it again.
Sssshhh! Do you know who Mbaka is?
The last time I checked you're a fanatic Muslim embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by biggerboyc(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
young boy list why jonathan will not win the next election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaf_kicr6g
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by dridowu: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Fake Priest ? Tell me the real priest then? Oooooo i remember the Don Jazzy Pastor

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by austinsmat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
mbaka why by bbc
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by wemmieslim(f): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
It is well,i can't be the judge in this case,let God that calls his people decide who is for him!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by alaoeri: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
If and only if the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo etc will use there position to preach good governance just like this man maybe things will change for better.

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by kennyjodeci(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
dridowu:
Fake Priest ? Tell me the real priest then? Oooooo i remember the Don Jazzy Pastor

Who be Don jazzy for there bro? Hahahahahaha
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by tbaba1234: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Sssshhh! Do you know who Mbaka is?
The last time I checked you're a fanatic Muslim embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

Fanatic muslim?? Lol

Last time, I checked, you are a clown..

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by OgologoDimkpa: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

Fanatic muslim?? Lol

Last time, I checked, you are a clown..
Before nko?
There is nothing like a moderate Muslim?
Afterall all Muslims are potential terrorist. #FACT!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by tbaba1234: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Before nko?
There is nothing like a moderate Muslim?
Afterall all Muslims are potential terrorist. #FACT!

I am not a 'moderate' muslim. I am a muslim.

I am sure, your deluded reasoning also leads you to the conclusions, that every Nigerian is a potential fraudster and drug peddler. Every catholic priest is a potential child molester, etc...

You are deluded.

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
In as much as I wouldn't like to criticize a priest for his opinion even when it was reported the other day that he was paid some money by Chris Ngige to endorse APC after he had endorsed GEJ in the presence of the first Lady and was handsomely rewarded with an offering of #5million. I still refuse to condemn Rev. Fr. Mbaka or believe the allegations levelled against him even as a non-catholic

But it concerns a pastor, then you'll see my catholic brothers screaming and even being the first to condemn him with #thankGodImaCatholic
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by kasheemawo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennyjodeci:
CAN president is a Fake pastor....God pass all of una, GEJ will win and shame go catch all of una
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by maxdozie(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
His now fake for saying his mind

Say his Mind?
No nah .. He said he was talking according to the message he received from the Holy Spirit.... Go AMD Listen to it again...
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by change9ja(f): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
maxdozie:

Say his Mind?
No nah .. He said he was talking according to the message he received from the Holy Spirit.... Go AMD Listen to it again...
I watched d video say he didn't mention anything like receiving message from holy spirit he only referenced bible with ezekiel's story
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by nwala85: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
REV. Mbaka is fiendish, HE IS satanic.
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Seems like someone else has decided to waddle into the controversy by releasing a music video against Mbaka cheesy http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/02/mbaka-why-music-video-by-bbc.html?m=1
Re: Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) by omolami: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
MBAKA IS NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF MEN OF GOD. HIS WAYS ARE MOSTLY DOTED BY EVIL, MONGERING, MUDSLIDING, GREED FOR MONEY, HATRED AND MANY MORE VICES. I WONDER WHY D CATHOLIC HAVE NOT SANCTIONED HIM

(1) (Reply)

PMB And PYO Enough Of Pictures, Time To Work! - Cramjones / APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha / Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.