Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (49600 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Makes Front Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by 360metrosports: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jcross19: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Gej and pej , well life continues but live a life worth remembering for in positive manner.

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Holyfield1(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
GEJ their Hero,GEJ their role model

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Acekidc4(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2015
I miss my English Teacher pej!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Trut(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2015
That's nice
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by ricsman(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2015
good

but who will not welcome him when he got what rules the world....... money

when u got Mani .... u go places

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by chrixus(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Let him enjoy his holiday while it last...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by strawb(f): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
The front page of tue punch go be like.....GEJ and PEJ turned celebrity grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by brixton: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
That's my president! While bubu kardashian and chanji clowns are shouting probe in newspapers, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is enjoying his well deserved retirement life.

God bless my amiable PGEJ!!

Children of hate, how do u like d below pic and Linda' comment?

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Opinedecandid(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Blessed people.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I make bold to declare to you that some day, some time, you will be accorded your due honour, place and accolade in a society where statesmanship, respect to minority rights, peace-loving and profound sacrifices for the unity and continuous existence of a people are the currencies for transactions. Not where threats, spite, hate, prejudice, tribalism and revenge are held sway, and made indices for acceptance and consideration.

Someday, maybe in this life, maybe in the life to come; maybe by posterity.
But someday!

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by FrankValency(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Those guys are making headlines in the world while some peeps whom have never made the back page of their street magazine/newsletter will keep hating.

I know they will come after me but,I DON'T CARE. I admire u Goodluck!!!!

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by missKiffy(f): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok, if I take this information or the newspaper to Zenith bank, will they use it to give me money?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by kennyman2000(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Okay...
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Some people are shouting jail like na dia father name.

ThefakeStan

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jennyswt(f): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Niceee
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by makzeze: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Where is masaai mara? is it in sambisa?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by dhantey324(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Baba dey groove

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
brixton:
Bd

For Badoo right?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by otijah(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Heard is running for presidential campaign in kenya

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by nerodenero: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Keen to hear what Jonathan has to say when he breaks his silence grin. Whatever he would say better worth the silence grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
they don turn celeb for kenya.issorait...
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Geesarki(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
2gether wit d woman dat caused his downfall. Tanx to her by d way. Good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by somadinho10: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
londongal03:
I miss my English Teacher pej!
you miss common sense

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by thefakestan: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:

Jennyswt u for try write smth now. Haba
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Eboski(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
it good for them......
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by jeje123(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
See them like........
Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by lordtech(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
A true Democrat

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper by distinguished1(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
You can never tell, it's a season of cross-carpeting in Bayelsa. Maybe he wants to take a break from naija political igodomigodo and focus more on writing his said Book.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.