Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

end of story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / end of story (3932 Views)

End of story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
His greatestFantasies are of me killing him. by Amya( f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Much earlier in the year, my bestie met a german man on dating site. The typical tall, blonde hair and blue eyes Aryan. Very striking man. He works in a company that makes space shuttles and he's well paid and just 34 years old. Over the past few months she'd paid him a visit in germany. They are quite a great match, and love each other so much. They are planning to get married.
Recently she confided in me that her boyfriend always fantasizes of her killing him and making a clean escape, and it was like his biggest turn on because he wasn't particularly the kinky kindof man.
At first, she dismissed it as a light joke and even joined him to create numerous mystery-novel worthy ways of killing him in the most gruesome way and making a clean break without getting caught.
Lately however, she says she's getting really worried that he might actually believe she was really going to murder him and the thought of that alone has intensified the feelings he has for her. Which is really weird. Like he is really pushingto do so.
Few days ago, he told her he was an Indigo child with a strong psychic ability to see the future ( which was confirmed by his family) and he's seen that she'll kill him. But he's accepted it as part of his destiny and she should too.
I told her he was psycho and he might be a serial killer, and that she should run for her dear life. What do you think?
( Quote) ( Report) (Like ) (Share)
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f):
12:44pm On May04, 2011
I started seeing this course-mate of mine 3 months ago. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend in the real sense of the word, but we were quite close. We are both in our final year and we didn't really know each other much all these years but I've always noticed and admired him over the years. Somehow, through a twist of fate we became close and i started developing real feelings for him.This year, our intimacy went to a whole new level and we started having sex and regularly too. I knew we couldn't be in the stereotypical relationship, but we were lovers. Even though i wanted much more than that, but i was content with the way things were and i didn't want it to change. There wasn't any form of commitment from both parties. . .which was still okay. . . I shouldmention that I'm 3 years older than him even though i don't know if he knows it. This is actually my inhibition in getting too serious with him. . .i know it can never work, that there can never be a happily ever after end to that one, but i fell in love.
Yesterday, while we were in school, we were together as we always and there wasn't any hint that anything was amiss. . much later in the day, i called him to ask him if he wanted to spend the night at my place, but he didn't take the call. i sent him a text, he didn't reply. I assumed nothing.
Today, i was reading through status updates on face book, and i saw the one he posted last night ""months of meaningless sex , worthless relationships, finally I'm in love n I'm happy" i can't describe how hurti felt.
( Quote) ( Report) (Like ) 2 Shares ( Share
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Love Me And I Leave You! by Amya( f):
7:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hi nlanders, i have this problem. Big problem i know, i love only guys that don't love, and whenever a guys falls in love with me, i have this sudden urge to leave the relationship. I'm content just doing the loving.
funny thing is, i like a million girls out there wants true love, but when it starts happening, i back off.
please what do i do?
( Quote) ( Report) (Like ) (Share)
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
(0) (1) (2) ( Reply ) ( Un-Follow) ( Go Down)
Is This An Invitation For A three-some by
Amya( f): 7:44pm On Jan 07
Few days ago I was sitting chilling with a close buddy in garden taking some booze when this older couple walked in. The man should be close to 60 and the woman in her 40's. What instantly struck me about this couple was that they were wearing asoebi cut from the same material.
After they sat down somewhere not too far off I paid no mind to them and continued the conversation with my male buddy. After an hour I went to use the restroom an ran into the same woman. She stopped to talk to me. She told me that both her and her husbandwere admiring me so much and that I was 'gallant' if I could to give her my number. She said they would have come to my table to talk to me but were scared because of my 'boyfriend' I quickly interjected that he was my best friend and after talking effusingly about how she and her husbandfound me very beautiful, she left for her sit. One striking thing about this woman was she was me in 20 years! the height (and I'm quite tall) the size, everything!
When I went back to the seat she brought her phone, took my number and flashed me afterwards. My friend and I found it really amusing. As we were about leaving, I suggested we go say bye. while we were there the woman pulled me to corner to tell me how her husband likes me a lot and how they'd want to see me again and take care of me blah blah blah. They told me he was the Nigerian ambassador to an European country. We all chatted in common and left. They've been calling me since that day but I haven't taken their calls yet. What do you guys think.
( Quote) ( Report) 1 Like ( Like ) ( Share)
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
^^^ This girl is a drama queen,with a fertile and weird imagination.
Take her stories with a spoon of salt.
Re: end of story by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't see how those posts make her topic irrelevant. undecided
There's not even so much stuff there that's weird except the killing story which she said didn't happen to her.
I'd share such story too if someone (a friend) told it to me as I like her consider it weird.

Make una leave the girl alone

Amya pls vent if it makes you feel better.

3 Likes

Re: end of story by Amya(f): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Caveatemptor:
^^^ This girl is a drama queen,with a fertile and weird imagination.
Take her stories with a spoon of salt.

Wow. You're on a roll here.

You do this on most of my threads without an iota of proof that I'm making it all up. I guess this is expected of social media platforms. It's really immature of you go go about maligning people's mind about my threads.

For you info, none of my stories are made up. I simply don't have that time.

3 Likes

Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amya:

Wow. You're on a roll here.

You do this on most of my threads without an iota of proof that I'm making it all up. I guess this is expected of social media platforms. It's really immature of you go go about maligning people's mind about my threads.

For you info, none of my stories are made up. I simply don't have that time.

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Amya, you are so hilarious. Some one tagged my moniker,that was what brought me to your latest fake thread. Sorry for coming late,but I was in an airport where internet service was restricted.
Got some advise for you. Delete youe Amya user name and register a new user name. That way you can open as many fake threads as you want and no one can connect it to the tainted Amya moniker.
Meanwhile I suggest you work your way into Nollywood,you could make a living out of writing movie scripts.
Sorry for quoting your numerous drama threads but I was scared you might delete them. No hard feelings-okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: end of story by Amya(f): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Caveatemptor:

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Amya, you are so hilarious. Some one tagged my moniker,that was what brought me to your latest fake thread. Sorry for coming late,but I was in an airport where internet service was restricted.
Got some advise for you. Delete youe Amya user name and register a new user name. That way you can open as many fake threads as you want and no one can connect it to the tainted Amya moniker.
Meanwhile I suggest you work your way into Nollywood,you could make a living out of writing movie scripts.
Sorry for quoting your numerous drama threads but I was scared you might delete them. No hard feelings-okay?

Wouldn't you feel foolish when you realise you're backing up the wrong tree. Why would I want to post fake stories.

If you continue to do this, I'll strike back! Two can play that game.
Re: end of story by itstpia99: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amya:

It really wouldn't be so hard for you to give me the benefit of doubt. What if by the slightest of margin all I've posted is the truth and you're being a jackass for your incessant doubt.

Now listen, I'm not looking for attention online. I'm not looking for traffic for my blog, My blog is political. I'm not serious about it, in fact the last time I updated the blog was many many months ago!

90% of my posts is in the 'politics' section!

This post took a lot of guts from me as there are some people on this forum that know me in real life!

The only reason I came out to say this to inform mothers that there's a chance there kids are getting abused under their noses because they're too trusting. I have a niece and nephews and I'm very protective of them. I quickly disengage any lingering hugs or lap seating from family members cos that's how it starts.

I read a story this morning here on Nairaland about a guys that was molested and while reading it, I had a flashback to my own experience, and tears started streaming down my eyes. Few minutes later I typed my own story. I understand his trauma cos I'm still traumatised from those experiences.

There should never be enough of these stories as it's an eye opener. I'm not looking for pity. I'm not a troll. Never been one.

If my stories look to incredulous to believe, then just turn a blind eye and move to other thread. By discrediting my story and my person, you may unknowingly maligned the minds of people who would have been truly helpful or helped by my story.

how many men have you mentioned so far?
Re: end of story by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who removed the main post now? Now I can't read the post and this is one of the reason why I don't blame those who quote posts because its an avenue for you to read the story if per adventure the story is removed,now I did not get to read the story because of those bashing her. Its not fair oooo. Dia ris God oooo!
Re: end of story by Caveatemptor(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Amya:

Wouldn't you feel foolish when you realise you're backing up the wrong tree. Why would I want to post fake stories.

If you continue to do this, I'll strike back! Two can play that game.

Amya sweetie!
Yeah,I remember that movie,'Two can play that game',staring Moris Chestnut and Vivica Fox.
I would be honoured for you to strike back,in fact I double dare you.
I'll be waiting.
Re: end of story by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Caveatemptor:

Amya sweetie!
Yeah,I remember that movie,'Two can play that game',staring Moris Chestnut and Vivica Fox.
I would be honoured for you to strike back,in fact I double dare you.
I'll be waiting.
bully
Re: end of story by Youngpo413: 2:34am On May 12, 2015
Timbuktou:
Raipe fantasies
OP is a B
Re: end of story by KanwuliaJara: 3:51am On May 12, 2015
Hmmmmm
Life can be a cruel joke I tell you. . . With FACT or FICTION.

Fate always has a PUNCHLINE!

Who is next? undecided
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
princeSammyz this was the thread you asked fir. Though I had the remove the content when the trolling got too much.
Re: end of story by princeSammyz: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amya:
princeSammyz this was the thread you asked fir. Though I had the remove the content when the trolling got too much.
I see you modified. Please find away to include it in the current thread if you can, and don't mind.
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
princeSammyz:
I see you modified. Please find away to include it in the current thread if you can, and don't mind.

I've moved away from all that. That particularly incident happened in 95. I purposely omitted it from the story. I omit traumatic parts from my story.
Re: end of story by princeSammyz: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amya:

I've moved away from all that. That particularly incident happened in 95. I purposely omitted it from the story. I omit traumatic parts from my story.
That's understandable. Please carry go @amya's memoirs
Re: end of story by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nice one op. I want to be able to write like u someday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorce Is Not The Answer. / I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon / My Wife Called My Mum Insane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.