Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem (1381 Views)

Does Turning Girls Down Mean Ur Proud Or Sensible? / Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Geesanni: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
my name is xxxxxxx,to be sincere,am handsome,dark,6ft tall,graduate of chemical engr in one of the top university in nigeria.i am smart,jovial,gentle and caring to the core.To be frank very caring.in one word,AM EVERY LADY DREAM MAN.I know i have admirers and secret admirers.have dated 2 or more girls bt nt too serious relationship.i have a gf that is frnd wth benefit cos she is engaged,but i need a serious girl of my taste.anyway i have taste when it come to girl.i also have a job.but my big question is 'I DONT FIND INTEREST IN TOASTING A GIRL',bt am in need of a serious relationship,am averagely bold i.e i have female frnds i play with, i mean sexy play like touchin,hugging,handling.i AM NT GAY AND STRAIGHT TO THE CORE,and very good in bed confirm by my ex ,BT MY QUESTION IS I STILL DNT HAVE A GF AND NOT INTERESTING IN TOASTING A GIRL,pls nairaland what do u think is wrong wt me?pls i nid help urgently.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
How do i respond to this guy now...

I'm torn between responding methodically to your useless post and serving you a cold dish of condescending sarcasm... An example of sarcasm is 'oboy, your oyibo don dey improve o! (in case you don't still understand.....e remain make you learn how to;

1. spell correctly.
2. apply words correctly.
3. differentiate between 'am' and 'i'm'
4. respect paragraph.
5. respect punctuation.) i guess I'll stroll to the political section...Have a nice day.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
u gat personal-social problem...
a therapist will do justice to dat for u
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
I like your advertisement. . .

You articulated all your attributes well. But you're dumb as well. . . If you cannot "toast" a lady, like you claimed, how the fvck did you get all the ones you've been sleeping with? All the ones that gave you the experience, for you to come here and say you are good in bed?

Can you see how much of a dumb fvcking ass you are?

By the way, you cannot "toast girl", dipshit. They are not bread.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
u gat no problem infact u are more than normal so far u have in mind to turn gay cheesy
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
OP, how many PMs have u received now ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by alberto2k(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
I just hope u paid for this dumb advert grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Why can't you toast girls?
Cos your English is wack?

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by spacefreak: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
MzNelly:
Why can't you toast girls?
Cos your English is wack?

Yeah. My English is definitely wack smiley
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

Yeah. My English is definitely wack smiley

And you prolly take years to get back to them too.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2015
RETARDS angry
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by spacefreak: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzNelly:

And you prolly take years to get back to them too.

Lol don't be like that with me please.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

Lol don't be like that with me please.

smiley i'll try
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by spacefreak: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley i'll try

Thank you. kiss
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by wemmieslim(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
What is this one saying?
Pls do grow up,you need it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Fatalveli(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

Thank you. kiss
Are you proud of the Egregiousness you're causing your Nations language...
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by spacefreak: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
Are you proud of the Egreciousness you're causing your Nations language...

I am not sure what to type here. Sorry.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Hussl3r(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
I like your advertisement. . .

You articulated all your attributes well. But you're dumb as well. . . If you cannot "toast" a lady, like you claimed, how the fvck did you get all the ones you've been sleeping with? All the ones that gave you the experience, for you to come here and say you are good in bed?

Can you see how much of a dumb fvcking ass you are?

By the way, you cannot "toast girl", dipshit. They are not bread.
Hahahaha i lurrv ya man !...no homo bruh .1 o'da best replies ever

2 Likes

Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Fatalveli(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
spacefreak:

I am not sure what to type here. Sorry.
Okay
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by Armanee: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Geesanni:
my name is xxxxxxx,to be sincere,am handsome,dark,6ft tall,graduate of chemical engr in one of the top university in nigeria.i am smart,jovial,gentle and caring to the core.To be frank very caring.in one word,AM EVERY LADY DREAM MAN.I know i have admirers and secret admirers.have dated 2 or more girls bt nt too serious relationship.i have a gf that is frnd wth benefit cos she is engaged,but i need a serious girl of my taste.anyway i have taste when it come to girl.i also have a job.but my big question is 'I DONT FIND INTEREST IN TOASTING A GIRL',bt am in need of a serious relationship,am averagely bold i.e i have female frnds i play with, i mean sexy play like touchin,hugging,handling.i AM NT GAY AND STRAIGHT TO THE CORE,and very good in bed confirm by my ex ,BT MY QUESTION IS I STILL DNT HAVE A GF AND NOT INTERESTING IN TOASTING A GIRL,pls nairaland what do u think is wrong wt me?pls i nid help urgently.

Dude..U dont need help.. U need EVERY LADY...shez obviously d only one interested..
Re: Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem by dareyking(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Attension Monger.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Would / Did You Get Married? / When Last Did U say to Ur Father "I LOVE YOU DAD?? / 11.45 Boss, Ahmed Uwhubetine Turns love-vendor In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.