Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? (2124 Views)

♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Ladies Why Do You Hiss At Fine Boy When He Dont Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Oladimejy(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Why is it not happening in Nigeria but happen in the english country.pls tell us why
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by iceberylin(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
It hasn't happened to you shocked

People are suffering o grin
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by northvietnam(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
we dey talk no fuel u dey reason chasing babe tins

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Fynpatra(f): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
The same reason we are buying fuel 300 naira per litre.... grin
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by ojmetrix(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
ok
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by tunnyl(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
It is called social conditioning. Its abnormal or unusual for a girl to walk up to a guy in our part of society. However, ladies are approaching men nowadays maybe you have just not heard about it. Also theres is this ideology among ladies that if you approach a guy he is not going to place much value on you, and will take you for granted.,
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by danton(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2015
This Guy sef.... na today
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Oladimejy(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
tunnyl:
It is called social conditioning. Its abnormal or unusual for a girl to walk up to a guy in our part of society. However, ladies are approaching men nowadays maybe you have just not heard about it. Also theres is this ideology among ladies that if you approach a guy he is not going to place much value on you, and will take you for granted.,
I have heard about it

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by nancyberry(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2015
if I toast you you go gree?
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Oladimejy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fynpatra:
The same reason we are buying fuel 300 naira per litre.... grin

I be federal govt.SORONIYE
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Oladimejy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:

.IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ME IJN.AMEN OOO
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wat are u saying?
Women hav toasted me before even men.
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Oladimejy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
nancyberry:
.Is it a sin if i agree?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
don't u knw nigerians ?? undecided d girl will be tagged as a slut
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Oladimejy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
northvietnam:
we dey talk no fuel u dey reason chasing babe tins
.That my own kpalaba.kokan aiye

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na me toast my boo and we r happily married grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by PascalJ(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
nancyberry:
Why not. I go gree. But dis days, ladies use different styles to toast guys.
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mtchwwww
This is not Yankee...this is Nigeria! A girl can tell a guy she likes him here but she'd probably be played with or taken for granted.
Most guys now see it as she's the one dying for you so they take advantage!

So there you have it!
Tho I have told a guy I have feelings for him before(and he never took advantage of me cos he had a different mentality cos he was raised abroad) I won't advise any girl to. If you like him,show him the signs...flirt with him. But as far the guy na born & bred naija guy...no try am

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Fynpatra(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
U no fit be na...

Oladimejy:
I be federal govt.SORONIYE
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by robosky02(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettythicksme:

soo you are............. okkkkkk
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
tunnyl:

Its the Nigerian mentality & you guys ain't helping it.
Especially as we have alot of boys in men skin. smh
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
robosky02:

soo you are............. okkkkkk
Yes,married! grin
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:

LMAO wicked
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by robosky02(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes,married! grin

thats not what i mean

you sabi razzle men

lol.
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by firstking01(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wat do u mean by english speaking countries?, is it only in england, scotland, wales, ireland that women toast men?, cos if i can grasp ur post, dats wat ur tryna say op
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
C DIS ONE
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
robosky02:

thats not what i mean

you sabi razzle men

lol.
Hehehehehehe,tell me wat u mean then!
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by robosky02(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe,tell me wat u mean then!

didnt you read it

baby razzleler lol
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by luvguy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes,married! grin
so wat re u doin here......mama aboy
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by tunnyl(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
tiaraLOVE:

Its the Nigerian mentality & you guys ain't helping it.
Especially as we have alot of boys in men skin. smh

Well i wont argue with you sweetheart, infact i agree. As matured as my brain seem to be, i can be a boy in man skin too. But dont worry its only a matter of time. By the way you look very beautiful dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by alterswerve(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
tiaraLOVE:
Mtchwwww
This is not Yankee...this is Nigeria! A girl can tell a guy she likes him here but she'd probably be played with or taken for granted.
Most guys now see it as she's the one dying for you so they take advantage!

So there you have it!
Tho I have told a guy I have feelings for him before(and he never took advantage of me cos he had a different mentality cos he was raised abroad) I won't advise any girl to. If you like him,show him the signs...flirt with him. But as far the guy na born & bred naija guy...no try am

Not all of them born and bred here have that mentality. Some of them were born here but grew up on Barney, Harry Potter, Enid Blyton, Celine Deon, Craig David... And name it.. Aiit!
Re: Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? by obiorathesubtle: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm, it doesn't happen to you?

It happens to me all the time, as a matter of fact. It happened this morning, really good looking lady, told me I was really handsome, I responded just as I was supposed to. I thought she was just being polite really, because I'll do the same if I see an equally or more beautiful girl. We exchanged contact information and I think I'll contact her. You'll never know how the best things in your life will show up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Boyfriend Gets Violent During Sex - Young Lady / Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? / If Am A Girl,a New Bf Brings Condom,on Our 1st Night,i'll Feel Bad,cos It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.