Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter (1740 Views)

Group Urges Igbos To Have Faith In President Buhari’s Govt / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo / Pay Striking Doctors, Agbaje Urges Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Considering the proximity of the April
11 governorship election to the Easter
celebration, the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) governorship candidate in
Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje has appealed
to Ndigbo in the state not to travel
out for the occasion.
Agbaje spoke after he was conferred
with a chieftaincy title of “Ezi Nwanne
Ndigbo 1” (beloved brother of the
Igbo) promising that the state would
be a home to all tribes where no one
would be discriminated against.
Conferring the title on Agbaje in his
palace at Surulere area of the state,
Eze Cyril Anomneze, described Agbaje
as a true friend of the Igbo people.
“Ndigbo will be part of the incoming
administration of Jimi Agbaje in Lagos
State. Ndigbo will work assiduously to
accomplish a landslide victory for both
Mr. President and Jimi Agbaje,” he
said.
Eze Anomneze, while praying for
Agbaje, said Igbo people saw him as
their standard bearer in the
governorship race. Present on the
occasion were several titular heads,
including the President-General of
Igbo associations in Lagos, Chief Ebere
Ubani.
Explaining why the Ndigbo honoured
Agbaje with the title, Anomneze said:
“The conferment of Ezi Nwanne
Nidigbo (is) in recognition of his
readiness to partner the Igbo nation
on assumption of office.”
The governorship hopeful was dressed
with the insignia of office, including
the titular staff, beads and robe.
H

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=107827
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2015
He hasn't assumed leadership and he's already ordering them.

So Emeka won't seize this easter holiday to go home to visit his sick mother because just kidding said so?

Chidozie won't go home for his father's burial because JK said not to go.

Obinna would have to stay in the SE a while longer cos agbaje is preventing his brother from coming back to take him to lagos.

You mean chisco transport company wont be making enough money this easter cos Just kidding ordered his people not to travel?

I believe the ibos are wiser than this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
So Igbos should not travel to their hometowns to see their loved ones because you need their votes?

Can you imagine what Agbaje is saying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by ishiamu(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Brother worry not we won't as for me am in school but one week before the election aw be back in gidi to give you my precious vote.... na you we know

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by pendy79: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
So Agbaje only needs the vote of the Igbos to win election? I think he needs to change his state to Anambra state, I'm sure he will make a good governor of either Anambra or ebonyi state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by adadadon(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
ishiamu:
Brother worry not we won't as for me am in school but one week before the election aw be back in gidi to give you my precious vote.... na you we know
you now live in lagos
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by alberto2k(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=70]Agbaje Eleniyen! grin [/size]
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by koboko69: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So Igbos should not travel to their hometowns to see their loved ones because you need their votes?

You can imagine what Agbaje is saying?

that is the only selfish reason he wants them to stay. Someone is jittery already.
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Kenai: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
He hasn't assumed leadership and he's already ordering them.

So Emeka won't seize this easter holiday to go home to visit his sick mother because just kidding said so?

Chidozie won't go home for his father's burial because JK said not to go.

Obinna would have to stay in the SE a while longer cos agbaje is preventing his brother from coming back to take him to lagos.

You mean chisco transport company wont be making enough money this easter cos Just kidding ordered his people not to travel?

I believe the ibos are wiser than this.

Was it you who transmitted that deadly disease to Emeka's mother or were you the one who assasinated Chidozie's father?
See this shameless tribalist now caring about Igbos all of a sudden.
Abeg shut up and face Buordillion.

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by steppin: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2015
I know say this statement go dey pain APC fans!
He has his people's votes, he just needs ours to win unanimously.
Agbaje...next governor of Lagos!
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
ishiamu:
[/s]

^^^^^This guy doesn't live in lagos
AlfaSeltzer:
You know there's something fundamentally wrong with your life when you start calling an mgbati man your ezi nwanne.
grin

grin grin grin
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Kenai:

Was it you who transmitted that deadly disease to Emeka's mother or were you the one who assasinated Chidozie's father?

You mean you are going to neglect your homeland just because you want to vote for just kidding?

How can your region develop with this kind of mentality?

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
koboko69:

that is the only selfish reason he wants them to stay. Someone is jittery already.
he is only concern about his selfish interest in becoming lagos state governor.

Smh
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by T9ksy(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
DP

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by lilflipnerd: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

i would like a lil discussion wit u
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by T9ksy(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Oma she o for this agbaje man. He's just as desperate and clueless as Jonathan. Must be something in the water they

drink at the Pdp HQ. So, Jk actually believes this inflated ibo population figures in lagos and is therefore resting his hope on them delivering

the governorship of the state to him on a platter. He's so fooled by this phantom figure that he's even willing to alienate his own ethnic group

in the process. Oh well, i predict his fall will be greater than the Humpty Dumpty which will also signal the end of his political life in

yorubaland.

JK is just another Adeniran Ogunsanya in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by fkaz(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2015
pendy79:
So Agbaje only needs the vote of the Igbos to win election? I think he needs to change his state to Anambra state, I'm sure he will make a good governor of either Anambra or ebonyi state.

Lol
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Kenai: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

You mean you are going to neglect your homeland just because you want to vote for just kidding?

How can your region develop with this kind of mentality?

I am based in Imo, iddiot. But I am telling you, by the powers vested in me, to SHUT the fvvck up.
Let Igbo people based wherever they are, to decide when to heal Emeka's mother or bury Chidozie's father, not a paid internet goon like you. Abi na you kill them?
Walai, if the issues bother you too much, come bury them yourself or shut up entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
lilflipnerd:
i would like a lil discussion wit u
as long as you a a pro-buhari,am ok with that.

Ps

I don't give protections btw. angry
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by T9ksy(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
DP
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by fkaz(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Abgaje didn't realise that some igbo in lagos will go back home to vote for their brother who is either contesting for state house of assembly member or governor on that same day.

JK is just kidding
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by T9ksy(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Oma she o for this agbaje man. He's just as desperate and clueless as Jonathan. Must be something in the water they

drink at the Pdp HQ. So, Jk actually believes this inflated ibo population figures in lagos and is therefore resting his hope on them delivering

the governorship of the state to him on a platter. He's so fooled by this phantom figure that he's even willing to alienate his own ethnic group

in the process. Oh well, i predict his fall will be greater than the Humpty Dumpty which will also signal the end of his political life in

yorubaland.

JK is just another Adeniran Ogunsanya in the making. After the election, he had better relocate to enugu where his "brothers from another

land mother" rules supreme.
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by dridowu: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Igbo or No Igbo , JK is Just Kidding

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by PhockPhockMan: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
he is only concern about his selfish interest in becoming lagos state governor.

Smh
Why are you people shivering?
Didn't I hear from you people that APC owns lagos?
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by stepo707: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't think there is anything bad in sacrificing just for that period.Elections are every 4years but we have several holidays that you can travel except offcourse it is an emergency.
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
my igbo people, listen to agbaje at your own risk, a man whose god father is bode george a well known active thief and ex convict. i hope you people are sensible enough
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by GenIgrigi: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kenai:

**grins** Kwuahahahaha!. The transgendered Op is very funny.

Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by ishiamu(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
[s][/s]

^^^^^This guy doesn't live in lagosgrin

grin grin grin

are you seeking attention me and you who will say each other don't stay in gidi?? mttchew
Re: Agbaje Urges Igbos Not To Travel For Easter by ishiamu(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
adadadon:

you now live in lagos

where I live before potiskum?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa –ex US Envoy. / The Election Results, Gathered From Different States!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.