Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? (40187 Views)

Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? by loomer: 1:35am On Mar 08, 2015
SmartChoices:

Child of hate and vexations...... GEJ I insist is a lowlifer...

Out of you and I, which person comment seem like a child of hate na?

No worry ur mb go soon finish
Re: Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2015
loomer:

Out of you and I, which person comment seem like a child of hate na?

No worry ur mb go soon finish

How are you
Re: Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? by tit(f): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Shey na those apartheid south africans wey dey feed their lion with afrikaans?
bura uba!
i just pity any boko haram whey this racist South Africans catch.
he go show am pepper!
Re: Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
tit:
Shey na those apartheid south africans wey dey feed their lion with afrikaans?
bura uba!
i just pity any boko haram whey this racist South Africans catch.
he go show am pepper!

https://www.nairaland.com/2184781/goodluck-boko-haram

https://www.nairaland.com/2183762/why-couldnt-stop-human-rights
Re: Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2015
PapiWata:

You have been reading too many Tom Clancy novels. Mercenaries, the "Dogs of War" have participated in virtually ALL armed conflicts that have occurred in Africa for the past half-century. While most of the Soldiers of Fortune are ex-military personnel, quite a number of thrill-seeking civilians do flock to war zones around the world, seeking to live out their boyhood dream of trading live fire with an enemy.

Now defunct organisations like Executive Outcomes and Sandline International once openly advertised the services of highly trained military personnel to join the fray for a fee, anywhere in the world, but particularly in West and Central Africa. and the involvement of such mercenary groups did have tangible and timely effects on the outcome of many an African brush war.

The term "Mercenary" is no longer as politically correct as it was the past few decades, so such guns-for-hire are referred to as "Military Advisers", "Security Consultants" and "Equipment Operation Training Personnel". With such implied legitimacy bestowed on them, the gentlemen once disparaged as mercenaries can retain their citizenship, dignity and freedom to travel worldwide without needing to be deceptive about their true identity. Have rifle, will travel.

You are the one who is smoking your socks. I told you and attached a source with the SA defense minister declaring these mercenaries as fugitives and instructing the security forces to arrest them if or when they get back to the country according to SA law and you are here telling me stories about worldwide fantasy novels you have read. They can retain the worldwide citizenship or you can give them Nigerian citizenshipif you like but they are definitely wanted in SA. Now deal with it or hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? by PapiWata: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
BluIvy:

You are the one who is smoking your socks. I told you and attached a source with the SA defense minister declaring these mercenaries as fugitives and instructing the security forces to arrest them if or when they get back to the country according to SA law and you are here telling me stories about worldwide fantasy novels you have read. They can retain the worldwide citizenship or you can give them Nigerian citizenshipif you like but they are definitely wanted in SA. Now deal with it or hug a transformer.

Chai ! This life no dey fair at all.

I siddon donate complete one hour of my precious time, use am write HEAVY doctorate dissertation like this, come take annoyance post am FREE OF CHARGE for Nairaland Politics Forum, but instead make dem dey hail me, and tank me, as Renowned Scholar concern, na so-so vex dem dey vex, na so-so shout dem dey shout.

Well, me I don kukuma hand over my own life steering wheel for Jesus to control, so far I know say DIARIZ GOD !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.