Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (21668 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
see roof tops
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
We don catch una today.

The SW is always insulted for having brown roofs, meanwhile it's the same thing here. Hypocrites! undecided

Issokay. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185496_img20150306122103_jpegb504998d258fc5f3ba775298cc5b5d73

Lmao grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by tswitch: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Most importantly -SHE WILL SECURE MILLIONS OF FEMALE VOTES TO ENSURE HER HUSBAND WINS THE ELECTIONS.

I remember her unique style of campaigning made most women even my aged grandmother come out en mass to vote her husband in 2011.

"Pless PDP". Lolz.

This woman is a woman after my heart.

#NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Alphaoscar: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ brownlord, what am I seeing on those roofs on the frontpage? So Alaigbo also have brown roof afterall?

Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Looks like Ibadan
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Emmafrancis: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
BashMe1:

[size=18pt]not surprised that u r fond of thinking from ur anus.... a civilised human would not have considered that u see as normal. Akpama[/size]
You are talking too much and making no sense at all. I don't understand what you have just wrote. Sorry. And when next u feel like insulting look for ur own kind.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by vega84(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
stevikenna:
MRS CLUELESSNESS
meanwhile
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED
OWELLE 2015
see ur mouth like cluelessness afor ewu. #vegatalks#
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by oneeast: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
I cant believe my eyes anymore.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

ochejoseph:
Rochas had every opportunity to write his name in Gold, but he wasted it!

Leaving APGA Was political suicide

Squandering over 200 Billions in LGA funds and Incurring a Zenith Bank Loan of 100 Billion with Nothing tangible to show for it!

Uncompleted Round about and abandoned projects is littered all over Imo

Rochas is A Television Governor !

May God Forgive him for scamming the good people of Imo state!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by efilefun(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
sokotoburundi:
yet another useless thread.
See as d road scanty even traffic 4 lagos on a normal day pass dis 1, u go tink say na obama dey waka 4 lagos road.

Sure they hired people from Lagos self Cuz I could site normal Lagos danfo in those pics... She go drop another "dictionary" today
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by oneeast: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anyways those pictures of Owerre are good to be saved in my pc for the rainy day..llolzz
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by psalmsjob: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anonymrs:
The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria visits Owerri today Friday 6th March, 2015.

This is how the traffic looks like in O' Town.

More pictures later.

How many times have she visited Imo State from the past 6 years. Mumu Barren dog like her.

Let someone tell the Foolish Lady of Nigeria that its less than 3 weeks now and we go fit hear a well cultured woman address us as wife of the President not IBB corruption office of the 1st Lady that the Otuoke Stealing gang has glorified even to IBB's envy.

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by sanmibukunmi: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
And some people people will be saying that it is only southwest that has brown roof..... what is this one?? a whole capital of imo state.. mhsewwwww hypocrites undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
axeman10:

Exactly my thoughts. If this is traffic, what will pako eleja/ikotun egbe peeps call the hell they go through everyday?

CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by deadZONE: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
i dont see any traffic jam here shocked shocked all i see is a narrow road.... who is the governor of that state sef? he needs flogging undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by oneeast: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
No its only owerre and imo state at large that looks rusty.

CaptainAmerica1:
We don catch una today.

The SW is always insulted for having brown roofs, meanwhile it's the same thing here. Hypocrites! undecided

Issokay. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185496_img20150306122103_jpegb504998d258fc5f3ba775298cc5b5d73
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by sokotoburundi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
efilefun:

Sure they hired people from Lagos self Cuz I could site normal Lagos danfo in those pics... She go drop another "dictionary" today
i think i have dictionary somewhere in my house, as soon as she kickstarts her speech i will hold on to d dictionary n start updating. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by campusflavour: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
those of you clamoring for change should ask those in imo, rivers, and edo what signifant change have they seen in those states before now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by eaglechild: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Watching it live on NTA.

I am sincerely impressed with mama peace, she has tremendously improved in her power of public speech.

She is a strong resilient women who despite all the jabs she has received has stood firm and made herself better.

She is talking without any paper or prompts.

I would really want to see Hajia Buhari come out of her hole and do the same for her husband.

But i wonder if she will, since she did not agree to lend him only 27 million from the 153 she gave away.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
With all the transformation rochas is doing imo still looks like a village.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by austinbrown: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Brown roofs
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Akinsz: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is this owerri or oyo?
Anonymrs:
The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria visits Owerri today Friday 6th March, 2015.

This is how the traffic looks like in O' Town.

More pictures later.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by babaireti(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
So So Brown Brown Roof every where,highly primitive & under developed Region
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Greatken007(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
if Buhari can win upto 50percent vote in IMO state then i will personally declare him winner
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by mezebel(f): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
PEJDarling wife
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by akulaxx: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
THIS IS NOT OWERRI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,APC
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Akshow: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
is that not brown roof I'm seeing so?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by femi4: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennygee:
Na PEJ dey contest election?

undecided
She dey sing self as I dey type
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Akshow: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
eaglechild:
Watching it live on NTA.

I am sincerely impressed with mama peace, she has tremendously improved in her power of public speech.

She is a strong resilient women who despite all the jabs she has received has stood firm and made herself better.

I would really want to see Hajia Buhari come out of her hole and do the same for her husband.

But i wonder if she will, since she did not agree to lend him only 27 million from the 153 she gave away.

we did not vote Hajia Buhari so she has no business addressing us every time, only when necessary. And beside, her husband is man enough to keeep her in check.

Don't even compare both women cos in Patience, u see d true meaning of d phrase money can't buy class. very crude, unrefined and classless

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by femi4: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
eaglechild:
Watching it live on NTA.

which improvement? she started with a song using a cracked voice which is off key

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Come op, which kai ajegunle street be this? I doubt if this is my beautiful Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by waguguohenetu15: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Who posted this Pics?cos this is not the Owerri i know and reside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.