Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (21666 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by waguguohenetu15: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=31359746]@ brownlord, what am I seeing on those roofs on the frontpage? So Alaigbo also have brown roof afterall?

That pics isn't Owerri.And all the people talking plenty things,does that road look like a major road in a city?This is not Owerri,the poster of the pics deserves some lashing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Horllamideh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Watching the event live on NTA. Mama peace is really pulling weight. Love her or hate her, PEJ is making things happen for her husband.
I hear some people insult this woman and her grammar, I just laugh, cos she has been bringin the much needed women vote with her style of campaign.

GEJ till mrs buhari comes out to campaign for her husband like PEJ!!!
I guess PEJ did this in 2011?? She did not because Nigerians were solidly behind her husband,but now she knew her husband is in a big mess....And tinz cannot go the way it went then,she's just trying to add to the votes buh alas!,it won't still add up....Cos Buhari will sweep the major votes away lyk Hurricane Sandy
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by MolarT(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
bro if there is any traffic in owerri it should be in a major road. I wanna hear traffic at Wetheral road, Douglas road or okigwe road... this pix here looks like a road I know in bayelsa. I know owerri will not have traffic coz of mama peace because even the governors' wife will not attend...lol.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Emmafrancis: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Horllamideh:

I guess PEJ did this in 2011?? She did not because Nigerians were solidly behind her husband,but now she knew her husband is in a big mess....And tinz cannot go the way it went then,she's just trying to add to the votes buh alas!,it won't still add up....Cos Buhari will sweep the major votes away lyk Hurricane Sandy
Let's wait and see!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Horllamideh(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
We don catch una today.

The SW is always insulted for having brown roofs, meanwhile it's the same thing here. Hypocrites! undecided

Issokay. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185496_img20150306122103_jpegb504998d258fc5f3ba775298cc5b5d73
You dey mind dem....Mo'erfucckas will be yabbing the southwest as if their eastern towns are New York-like with huge skyscrapers

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
This Op is empty-headed angry wallahi! Where is the traffic? Is this a road or a street. Show us the traffic on Aba Owerri Rd and on Wetheral Rd., if you are sane grin grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
MolarT:
bro if there is any traffic in owerri it should be in a major road. I wanna hear traffic at Wetheral road, Douglas road or okigwe road... this pix here looks like a road I know in bayelsa. I know owerri will not have traffic coz of mama peace because even the governors' wife will not attend...lol.
You dey mind the mumu Op?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by mensdept: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
So from Udenwa to Ohakim to Okorocha, all the billions in state allocations, and yet the so-called state capital is still like this.

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:
Rochas had every opportunity to write his name in Gold, but he wasted it!

Leaving APGA Was political suicide

Squandering over 200 Billions in LGA funds and Incurring a Zenith Bank Loan of 100 Billion with Nothing tangible to show for it!

Uncompleted Round about and abandoned projects is littered all over Imo

Rochas is A Television Governor !

May God Forgive him for scamming the good people of Imo state!
u nid forgiveness for spilling rubbish wit ur mouth.u dey for lagos since wey dem born u dey knw wetin dey happen for imo state
u need a change bro
sp dat u ll be able to embrace good works

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
that is never a street in my state capital.not the owerri i know.so op,na u know whr u get dat pix frmand mind u,dat's not a traffic
maybe dem don pay u to cast my town

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:
Rochas had every opportunity to write his name in Gold, but he wasted it!

Leaving APGA Was political suicide

Squandering over 200 Billions in LGA funds and Incurring a Zenith Bank Loan of 100 Billion with Nothing tangible to show for it!

Uncompleted Round about and abandoned projects is littered all over Imo

Rochas is A Television Governor !

May God Forgive him for scamming the good people of Imo state!
oga na u get ur mumu dirty swollen smelling mouth o. Rochase has done a lot of good things to imo state. Am in owerri, iv toured almost every parts of owerri city. I have never ever seen an uncomplete round about. Just keep saying rubbish. Atleast am sure he is more influential and wealthier than you . Na poverty dey make u talk like this. Wish others well so that good things will follow u. Rochase is better than thief T A orji. That am very sure of.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

[size=13pt]As usual...city authorities in a Nigerian urban town fail to plan for a dignitary's major visit.

No alternate routes, no announcements, no supplementary public transport.

Just traffic jams.

Wonder how Owerri would host the Olympics, if it cannot plan properly for a First Lady's visit ?[/size]
When is Owerri hosting Olympics?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bossforeva:
When is Owerri hosting Olympics?

So....you do not believe Owerri can host Olympics?

Better start dreaming! grin

Seriously....cities in Nigeria should start marketing themselves. And presentation is important.

After all....a well improved Nigerian city attracts jobs, and investment....and soon international events....which mean more jobs and investment...and kudi...and prosperity.

But you Nigerians have your free oil money (which you love to fight over...endlessly!) grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by oiseworld: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
see brown roof everywhere in a major city
who is the governor of Imo state sef? what party is he.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by bestofrichy: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
No movement in Owerri because of the first lady, hmmmm

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
oiseworld:
see brown roof everywhere in a major city
who is the governor of Imo state sef? what party is he.

Seriously....all of you Yoruba and Igbos arguing over brown roof vs no brown roof in your region?

Where do you expect the owners of the roof to get the money to change the roof? Na from trees?

Do you expect the Governor to pay for the owners to change their roof (regardless of Party)? That is a large chunk of the budget gone...on roof changing for PRIVATE residence?

There are ways to beautify a city....and the road to that starts with you Yoruba and Igbo and Awusa Phulanis working for your money.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
the kain thunder wey go fire that woman still dey do press up. angry angry angry
all the major roads in owerri were blocked, forcing commuters to trek.
i had to trek til my legs almost gave way, for a journey that would've taken me 15minutes on tricycle
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by cabjoy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
pureguide:
oga na u get ur mumu dirty swollen smelling mouth o. Rochase has done a lot of good things to imo state. Am in owerri, iv toured almost every parts of owerri city. I have never ever seen an uncomplete round about. Just keep saying rubbish. Atleast am sure he is more influential and wealthier than you . Na poverty dey make u talk like this. Wish others well so that good things will follow u. Rochase is better than thief T A orji. That am very sure of.
you suffering from malaria, you nid doctors helps
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by stevikenna: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
vega84:
see ur mouth like cluelessness afor ewu. #vegatalks#
I dont want to stoop to your level nigga
But anyway you should go f**k yourself
Thank you
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So....you do not believe Owerri can host Olympics?

Better start dreaming! grin

Seriously....cities in Nigeria should start marketing themselves. And presentation is important.

After all....a well improved Nigerian city attracts jobs, and investment....and soon international events....which mean more jobs and investment...and kudi...and prosperity.

But you Nigerians have your free oil money (which you love to fight over...endlessly!) grin

i asked you a question and u are talking sth else.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
oneeast:
No its only owerre and imo state at large that looks rusty.

Just look at how you're disgracing your self thinking you're disgracing Imo State. Cheta kwa na ekesia na ama, eburu gawa na obi. Udo diri gi
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
So Owerri has rusted roofs too. Some easterners be acting like it's only Ibadan that does.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by cytellProperty: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anonymrs:
The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria visits Owerri today Friday 6th March, 2015.

This is how the traffic looks like in O' Town.

More pictures later.
Wetin this one dey talk? If you call this wan traffic, wetin you go call Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
cabjoy:
you suffering from malaria, you nid doctors helps
and u r?

Oga go sleep. Poverty is written all of you starting from your name.

See how u damage and condemn another mans effort towards his state as the governor. U must be stupid and sick in the head. Or maybe suffering from fundamental mental problem. Look @ ursef and the man "rochase" u r busy crictizing and tell me what do u see.

U see a big great difference.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by vega84(m): 1:11am On Mar 07, 2015
stevikenna:

I dont want to stoop to your level nigga
But anyway you should go f**k yourself
Thank you
. I will bt after f....king ur mothers ass! jst cos u hav seen some opponents shout clueless that y u want to come here and shout it as if u really can define it! U are foolishhhhh wanabe. Idiot!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by stevikenna: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
vega84:
. I will bt after f....king ur mothers ass! jst cos u hav seen some opponents shout clueless that y u want to come here and shout it as if u really can define it! U are foolishhhhh wanabe. Idiot!
why you mention my mother You de mad
I go enter onne look for you
You think say de know de find person abi
Watch yourself fool
Look at the picture i found of you online victor
G*y ass mofo

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by vega84(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
stevikenna:

why you mention my mother You de mad
I go enter onne look for you
You think say de know de find person abi
Watch yourself fool
Look at the picture i found of you online victor
G*y ass mofo

oh am sooooo scared u hav my pix too ooo my liver don cut die. Anyway u think u can find me in onne well goodluck wit that. Stupid punk of a gay father. Zombie! Taaaaa commot fr here ewu hausa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano / APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.