Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) (3738 Views)

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jonathan is seen in the first picture in the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, waiting for his flight to Ougadogou, Burkina Faso. Buhari is in the second waiting for his flight in Heathrow Airport, London to Abuja, Nigeria.

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by mickyeddi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
You can't compare because GEJ was in a presidential VIP suite waiting to board his private jet whilst Buhari was in the 1st class / Business waiting area to board British airways.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
mickyeddi:
You can't compare because GEJ was in a presidential VIP suite waiting to board his private jet whilst Buhari was in the 1st class / Business waiting area to board British airways.
Who has a more presidential look?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by olapluto(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ has never looked comfy as a president from day 1. He has tried to act the role, but his demeanor always give him away. Cue his reactions to national and worldwide events.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by deskossy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Whew!i can't just wait for march 28 to come and go

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by egift(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari - Nigeria's No.1 Super Hero.

Everyone in PDP don dey wiwi for body, while the masses are dancing Shoki on top of Skelewu. We March4Change. This is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
both look like those who had,have and will steal from us by proxy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by abacusCm(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I guess you are in kg 1

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by abokikhalifa: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari got swarg, just look at the way he sat un like jonathan who looks like duncan mighty/ baba suwe... Wowo president..

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ mehn ..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ looks like he's trying to explain something,Perhaps why he has failed to rescue the chibok girls or what he meant when he said "stealing is not corruption".
GMB is probably checking the cries of Nigerians and trying to figure out the best solutions after assuming office this year cool....My humble opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Ikwokrikwo: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ is good

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by byteHead(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari looks more calm and composed.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by danot1030: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

the first picture is of an employment candidate filled with anxiety waiting for him to be called into the office. While the second picture showed of a man who is in control of the situation, a leadership posture, about to make resolve on a situation.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Built2last: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
when will he hit the ground running because PDP is ahead now.

though difficult to believe but its true

the postponement of the election and his departure from the scene for weeks was bad enough

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
GMB looking presidential

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hope came back with his certificate abi he forget the road to Cambridge university

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
It is the General's Election on 28th March 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by appini: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Goodluck Looking so Presidential, Buhari doesnt look like change.. He should be able to change his cloth after 3 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by mrmetoo1: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm not sure if I can say Buhari looks presidential in that picture, he just looks like any other guy chilling.

GEJ looks like he's about to get called in for an interview. Like edge of the seat type stuff

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by stigman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
You see why we need fresh blood, I swear pa buhari no fit sit like that without complaining of back pain... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by omenka(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
olapluto:
GEJ has never looked comfy as a president from day 1. He has tried to act the role, but his demeanor always give him away. Cue his reactions to national and worldwide events.
The man has never and will never be fit for the office he occupies. Everything about him screams "I'm being forced to do this!".

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
The man has never and will never be fit for the office he occupies. Everything about him screams "I'm being forced to do this!".

you sound frustrated as usual.

looking at both pix,an unbiased mind will know that GEJ is listening or watching someone talking or doing something even though the camera did not show the person, Buhari on the other is seated alone and scrolling through his phone.

hyping Buhari will not get him into aso rock so stop been acting like a kindergarten pupil .

Issue based campaign my foot

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's not by looks....he have always look presidential and still loose to those who looks less presidential.FACT!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
stigman:
You see why we need fresh blood, I swear pa buhari no fit sit like that without complaining of back pain... grin
Buhari is overhyped quantity.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jonathan looks like somebody who is desperation to solve mountain of problems.
While Buhari look like a retired and tired civil servant waiting in pension office for his monthly stipend.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
From the two pictures above, @ first from President Goodluck's point of view, I think, he is compose, elegant, smart in his fitted suit and black shoe to march, and he is ready to lead the nation to the promise land.

From the point of Gen. Buhari's point of view, I see a great leader sitted with no tension or soever, well dressed to the call, and always quiet and prepare for action, base on his military background, experience is the best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC!!! Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by lexy070(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ jst looking around like a clueless man he is. GMB even trying de make tins better 4rom his mobile phone

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: At The Abuja And Heathrow Airports Respectively (Pictures) by Arsenella007(f): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
[/quote]
deskossy:
Whew!i can't just wait for march 28 to come and go

(1) (2) (Reply)

What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians / Very-hot-photos: Meet Another Nollywood Actress With Nice Oranges / Throwback Photo: Alh(dr) Yusuf Maitama Sule When He Was Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.