Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Saraki Is A Traitor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is A Traitor (3706 Views)

Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2015
I must tell you APC camp are not happy with Saraki,the camp is calm and everybody is very sad
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
I must tell you APC camp are not happy with Saraki,the camp is calm and everybody is very sad
But you guys was cheering him on when he decamped

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by doctokwus: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
My main grouse is with ekweremadu.
How can a minority party produce the deputy senate president with minority leader.
Saraki hasn't done well and PMB had better start exerting his authority and giving us d change we voted for.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
LAWAN gave up his ambition in order to allow peace to rein,mark this Saraki will be impeached before end of this year

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by ArchEnemy(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
We said it;
PMB has got a dicey support
He berra start watching his back
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Trut(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
How can a minority party produce the deputy senate president with minority leader.
Saraki hasn't done well and PMB had better start exerting his authority and giving us d change we voted for.

Cry me a river

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by modath(f): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:

Saraki's personal ambition is the most important thing in life as far as he is concerned,& will not brook any opposition.

I don't like Lawan cos of his anti NASS budget cut but Saraki should have been wise in his actions.

Wish Baba had interfered but that's one of the reasons we so love him...

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Trut(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
LAWAN gave up his ambition in order to allow peace to rein,mark this Saraki will be impeached before end of this year

Adonbiliv you grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:

I'm very very disappointed......saraki is just not it

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by neolboy(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
its a game with no rules stated

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by solid3(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki will think he has helped PDP in the end, but he has failed to see beyond now into 2019.

He will soon become a homeless politician. Stewpid Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
if Senator Ike EKweremadu wins this slot,saraki should buckle up for the wract of APC
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
It is called lobbying by politicians.APC turned his back on saraki and he fell on his former family for support

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Keep on consoling yourself

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Gboliwe: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
if Senator Ike EKweremadu wins this slot,saraki should buckle up for the wract of APC

Say whaaaaaaa? What did you say he should buckle up for? Una no go keeee us here

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bjdon: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Well this is what happens when you allow traitors into your mist.

When APC was going round the country recruiting PDP members, what did they think would happen? Did they expect the PDP guys to come into ACP and accept to be dominated by Tinubu?.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Say whaaaaaaa? What did you say he should buckle up for? Una no go keeee us here
Jagaban is waiting at the corner believe me there is going to another election this year
LAWAN is a member of CPC,RIGHT HAND MAN OF PMB
though APC merged but there is caucus of the old parties and each and every party has its own caucus
PMB has made it clear that he want LAWAN,Saraki is here to fail

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by sosanova: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:

Story for the gods...GO N complain to thiwf-nubu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Gboliwe: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Jagaban is waiting at the corner believe me there is going to another election this year
LAWAN is a member of CPC,RIGHT HAND MAN OF PMB
though APC merged but there is caucus of the old parties and each and every party has its own caucus
PMB has made it clear that he want LAWAN,Saraki is here to fail

Lol. I thought your PMB said he won't interfere with nass? When did he make it clear he wanted lawan?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by sosanova: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:

Story for the gods...GO N complain to thief-nubu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2015
sosanova:

Story for the gods...GO N complain to thief-nubu
You should know there is fire on the mountain when you run UNOPPOSED
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by stinggy(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Sorry did Lawan step down actually?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by kestolove95(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2015
u damn ryt.....but saraki gave a lot for d success of buhari presidency so he should be compensated with dat, dats hw tins works in Nigeria not on credibility but ur contributions

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2015
APC always crying fowl when they lose, na cause?
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:

Sorry did Lawan step down actually?
Yes he did,Saraka ran unopposed
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Pangea: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
This is a pyrrhic victory for Saraki
He has just made himself a target with a big bullseye on his back.
He has made enough enemies and he will continue to look over his shoulders for the rest of his tenure!
It will be a miracle if he is not impeached before the tenure ends!
Unless he keeps his nose clean and he is not corrupt.
But that is another theory of the goat and the yam

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by stinggy(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes he did,Saraki ran unopposed
APC played a mature game there I must say.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:

APC played a mature game there I must say.
Yes APC had no choice,saraki and his caucus threatined to defect to PDP if LAWAN become senate president
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2015
kestolove95:
u damn ryt.....but saraki gave a lot for d success of buhari presidency so he should be compensated with dat, dats hw tins works in Nigeria not on credibility but ur contributions
ekweremadu winning this one is going to be the last straw
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by nerodenero: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2015
My only grudge with him is the alleged comment he made against the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

All is about interest and if being a traitor would ensure his interests, why not? There are other traitors like him in both parties.

Though I don't like him but I hope his emergence favours Nigeria. If it favours Nigeria, my dislike for him doesn't count. The task of rebuilding Nigeria is a task that must be done.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I'm very very disappointed......saraki is just not it
I'm so so disappointed as well,Saraki is not it at all,he's full of all types of power and that's what helped him,its not ordinary,the next thing now is for him to start selling and seizing properties all over Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Tension In Aba As Police Clampdown Biafran Protestes[see PHOTOS] / FOX NEWS AMERICA: Americans Reacts As Buhari Denied Being A Clone / Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.