Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty (3882 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / I Recently / Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by elantraceey(f): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2015
morethanadoll:
I don't think that anyone's emotions should be toyed with. When a man says that he loves a girl, that is generally the truth since it isn't something that comes easy for them to be able to do. If you no longer want to be with someone, just straight up tell them. The process should not be dragged out and a good person should not be treated horribly just because of disinterest.

True but not all guys are entirely truthful when they use those words . For some it has totally lost its meaning and have no effect on them.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
If you can do these things without feeling guilty then you are wicked and stone hearted.Why not come out clean and safe the guy from emotional torments undecided. i dont buy this op.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2015
chipmunkey:
That pain in the arse works I tell ya!
A girl did it to me and I'm the one running away from her. grin
grin
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Odunharry:

lol. girls are funny set of people o.. why go into a relationship with someone you don't love at first?
go back, read the thread, you'll know why.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by mentorandfriend(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
If both of you are sexually active, tell him that you've decided to keep your body, that your body is the temple of the Lord. If the Lord catch that your lying mouth eh...

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by sparkleRed(f): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2015
firstEVA:
There comes a time in a girl's life (not every girl) where she has to dump the guy she's currently dating and moving on to someone she truly loves and has respect for. First question would be why date him in the first place when there was no love and respect? this is it, you can date for so many reasons outside love, it could be out of pity (several years in the friendzone), it could be out of the need to have a relationship at that particular time in question, it could be out of curiosity of how good he is in bed (some guys can look too sexy you know), it could be because he has some money to throw around thereby making like very meaningful and enjoyable at the moment (nothing like getting almost every material thing you need at the moment). Then along the line, Mr. Right comes by, your current boyfriend is already head over heals in love with you, he thinks he has got his future wife, this is a guide on how to gently break up with him with without you feeling guilty and he not feeling heart broken.

First of all, if you dont want to be called a devil, you need to give it some time, no rush, its a long term project, you have to give it some time, lets say two months, if you are very good, one month.

1. If you used to call a lot, reduce it drastically, if he asks whats going on, just say nothing. with time, stop calling completely.
2. Reduce the visits, let it fade away naturally.
3. Gradually change your attitude. If you were a sweet girl, who always smiles, pls no need smiling all the time, but pls remember, the transition should be gradual, not sudden.
4. when he visits, reduce the attention you give him.
5. If you guys are sexually active, complain at every touch, with time, tell him, you have decided to keep your body as it is the temple of the lord. if you are not sexually active, better.
6. Whatever you do, don't tell him there is someone else, if not you will be labelled for life.
7. do things to show you don't care
8. Become a pain in his arse
9. He should leave you on his own grin that way no one gets hurt.

But if you are as cold as ice, no protocol, just go straight to the point, i don't love you any more, i don't think we are made for each other etc. the problem with this is he will start begging and begging, no one likes to see a guy beg especially when your mind is made up undecided and worst of all, he may never forgive you.
That is d best 4 me, be straight no Toying wit d dude's emotions and start making I'm wonder wats up

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Equado(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
It works both ways...same thing am doing with my current gf...the relationship done tire me,since we talked about marriage,am putting her down in the soft est way ever(using ur steps)
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by mayorall(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2015
firstEVA:
There comes a time in a girl's life (not every girl) where she has to dump the guy she's currently dating and moving on to someone she truly loves and has respect for. First question would be why date him in the first place when there was no love and respect? this is it, you can date for so many reasons outside love, it could be out of pity (several years in the friendzone), it could be out of the need to have a relationship at that particular time in question, it could be out of curiosity of how good he is in bed (some guys can look too sexy you know), it could be because he has some money to throw around thereby making like very meaningful and enjoyable at the moment (nothing like getting almost every material thing you need at the moment). Then along the line, Mr. Right comes by, your current boyfriend is already head over heals in love with you, he thinks he has got his future wife, this is a guide on how to gently break up with him with without you feeling guilty and he not feeling heart broken.

First of all, if you dont want to be called a devil, you need to give it some time, no rush, its a long term project, you have to give it some time, lets say two months, if you are very good, one month.

1. If you used to call a lot, reduce it drastically, if he asks whats going on, just say nothing. with time, stop calling completely.
2. Reduce the visits, let it fade away naturally.
3. Gradually change your attitude. If you were a sweet girl, who always smiles, pls no need smiling all the time, but pls remember, the transition should be gradual, not sudden.
4. when he visits, reduce the attention you give him.
5. If you guys are sexually active, complain at every touch, with time, tell him, you have decided to keep your body as it is the temple of the lord. if you are not sexually active, better.
6. Whatever you do, don't tell him there is someone else, if not you will be labelled for life.
7. do things to show you don't care
8. Become a pain in his arse
9. He should leave you on his own grin that way no one gets hurt.

But if you are as cold as ice, no protocol, just go straight to the point, i don't love you any more, i don't think we are made for each other etc. the problem with this is he will start begging and begging, no one likes to see a guy beg especially when your mind is made up undecided and worst of all, he may never forgive you.

Nice one OP. 34687 were the techniques my ex used but I was just foolishly blind to see this. Will always be vigilant if I will have any soon. #Fear women and live long#
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Thelweezy(f): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2015
i did nd m glad i did,nd aint feeling any guilt

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by deskossy(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2015
elantraceey:

True but not all guys are entirely truthful when they use those words . For some it has totally lost its meaning and have no effect on them.
talking from experience i suppose
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2015
firstEVA:
is love suppose to be one sided? If she doesn't love him she should keep managing because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings?
so u're telling me there wasn't love before nd they were sleeping with each other?..spending the guy's money,taking gifts and lots more from him...and all of a sudden she says she's uninterested,she suddenly withdraws herself from the guy of whom doesn't even know anyfin 'bout her withdrawal...nd u're telling me God will forgive that Babe?...u're telling me if she ends up with the so called"Mr Right",she's gonna have a happy home?..little wonder most girls find it difficult to stay in a guy's home for long...little wonder there's been a high rate of divorce lately..it's aint bcoz they aren't good girls/wives,it's just KARMA catching up with them....if u've tried/trying this,seek for repentance from God almighty...
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Juicysam(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Op pls rename it..HOW TO LEAVE YOUR BF FOR A RICHER GUY.mr right ni mr left ko..realised there's really nothing like love in all this bf/gf ish.everybody is involved for what they can get from the other person..well,. we all have the gold digging instinct in us

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Thelweezy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
mayorall:

Nice one OP. 34687 were the techniques my ex used but I was just foolishly blind to see this. Will always be vigilant if I will have any soon. #Fear women and live long#

ehyaaaaaaaa.....sorry dear ,next time be vigilant
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by mayorall(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Equado:
It works both ways...same thing am doing with my current gf...the relationship done tire me,since we talked about marriage,am putting her down in the soft est way ever(using ur steps)

Are you not ready for marriage? . Or you don't want to marry her?.
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by gamaliel121(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bitches tho!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Have Held My Apology? / How My Landlady Seduced Me!!! / Byebye Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.