Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty (3867 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / I Recently / Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
There comes a time in a girl's life (not every girl) where she has to dump the guy she's currently dating and moving on to someone she truly loves and has respect for. First question would be why date him in the first place when there was no love and respect? this is it, you can date for so many reasons outside love, it could be out of pity (several years in the friendzone), it could be out of the need to have a relationship at that particular time in question, it could be out of curiosity of how good he is in bed (some guys can look too sexy you know), it could be because he has some money to throw around thereby making like very meaningful and enjoyable at the moment (nothing like getting almost every material thing you need at the moment). Then along the line, Mr. Right comes by, your current boyfriend is already head over heals in love with you, he thinks he has got his future wife, this is a guide on how to gently break up with him with without you feeling guilty and he not feeling heart broken.

First of all, if you dont want to be called a devil, you need to give it some time, no rush, its a long term project, you have to give it some time, lets say two months, if you are very good, one month.

1. If you used to call a lot, reduce it drastically, if he asks whats going on, just say nothing. with time, stop calling completely.
2. Reduce the visits, let it fade away naturally.
3. Gradually change your attitude. If you were a sweet girl, who always smiles, pls no need smiling all the time, but pls remember, the transition should be gradual, not sudden.
4. when he visits, reduce the attention you give him.
5. If you guys are sexually active, complain at every touch, with time, tell him, you have decided to keep your body as it is the temple of the lord. if you are not sexually active, better.
6. Whatever you do, don't tell him there is someone else, if not you will be labelled for life.
7. do things to show you don't care
8. Become a pain in his arse
9. He should leave you on his own grin that way no one gets hurt.

But if you are as cold as ice, no protocol, just go straight to the point, i don't love you any more, i don't think we are made for each other etc. the problem with this is he will start begging and begging, no one likes to see a guy beg especially when your mind is made up undecided and worst of all, he may never forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by cozy7(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Really?
WORKS FOR GIRLS WHO ARE "BORN CHEATS" AND WORKS ON (IGNORANT) GUYS WHO ARE "NOT OBSERVANTS!

4 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
cozy7:
Really?
WORKS FOR GIRLS WHO ARE "BORN CHEATS" AND WORKS ON (IGNORANT) GUYS WHO ARE "NOT OBSERVANTS!
which planet are you from undecided
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
OP, pls there's a mistake in the title.. "Break not "brake"..

Nice write-up
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by izaray(f): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Babe ur number 5 tricks, is damn funny, her body is d temple of God keh, after they av done all d rubbish? In fact our God is really a merciful God.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bisolarh:
OP, pls there's a mistake in the title.. "Break not "brake"..

Nice write-up
thanks darl
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by cozy7(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
firstEVA:
which planet are you from undecided
I'M FROM D PLANET WHERE PPLE LIKE U DON'T EXIST........DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL, IT'S JUST INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
cozy7:
I'M FROM D PLANET WHERE PPLE LIKE U DON'T EXIST........DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL, IT'S JUST INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES
grin how's life in utopia?
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by morethanadoll(f): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't think that anyone's emotions should be toyed with. When a man says that he loves a girl, that is generally the truth since it isn't something that comes easy for them to be able to do. If you no longer want to be with someone, just straight up tell them. The process should not be dragged out and a good person should not be treated horribly just because of disinterest.

8 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Fatalveli(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ngbo! All the female in here, is she right?
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by sinaj(f): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
badass op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by steppin: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op,
Don't get hurt when the same thing is done to you.
Karma na one yeye b!tch!

4 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
These are known facts.

Doesn't in any way make you feel less guilty. . . Many girls that did this _shit thinking they found mr right are totally regretting it.

Truth is, you can never ever break up with someone who truly loved you without feeling guilty about it. Lie to yourself all you want. . . Someone who didn't deserve what you did to them will get better with time, and you'll get miserable with time. It's applicable to both sexes. That's just human nature.

Your "karma" for leaving someone good is the sonofabitch you end up with.

10 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
These are known facts.

Doesn't in any way make you feel less guilty. . . Many girls that did this _shit thinking they found mr right are totally regretting it.

Truth is, you can never ever break up with someone who truly loved you without feeling guilty about it. Lie to yourself all you want. . . Someone who didn't deserve what you did to them will get better with time, and you'll get miserable with time. It's applicable to both sexes. That's just human nature.

Your "karma" for leaving someone good is the sonofabitch you end up with.
is love suppose to be one sided? If she doesn't love him she should keep managing because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings?

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by dareyking(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by akinsadeez(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice write up truly but I don't agree with d list. I think any lady who does this will achieve the opposite effect. Any man who truly loves a woman and she starts exhibiting d xters in dat list will think d fault is with him and take it a sign dat he should do better. A man whose girlfriend suddenly stops smiling like before will think there is something he was doing right before but no longer doing. You are gonna put d poor guy thru hell trying to figure out his faults and mistakes when d issue really is with d lady.

A lady who is ready to quit a relationship should be able to tell d man unequivocally that she is no longer interested. Yes, it will cause heartbreak but at least d man can start moving on immediately instead of stringing him along for months. If d man finds out dat d lady has actually found another guy (Mr right) during d period she is trying to gently break up with him, d consequences might not be good.

6 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't agree
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by pfijacobs(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
firstEVA:
is love suppose to be one sided? If she doesn't love him she should keep managing because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings?
shut up! Girls dat fit into d category are only intrigued by a particular factor and never loved the guy... Question y date a guy when u don't love him... Dats d number 1 problem with immature and unreasonable.. Now when baba is already building his world around u... U just wanna shatter a nigga like dat.. Na wa o.. Later u will start crying foul... Gurls like dat deserve to be gang raped!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
What's guilt free about this list? SMH. It sounds more like mind games & a waste of time to me. Why not just dump him & be done with it already? Ain't nobody got time for all of that.

If he gets hurt by your direct approach, then too damn bad. It's still much better than the self torture that accompanies dealing with someone you no longer have interest in. Just imagine them whining about why things have changed so much etc, during one of your fake conversations. Good lord, no! Too much energy.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
pfijacobs:
shut up! Girls dat fit into d category are only intrigued by a particular factor and never loved the guy... Question y date a guy when u don't love him... Dats d number 1 problem with immature and unreasonable.. Now when baba is already building his world around u... U just wanna shatter a nigga like dat.. Na wa o.. Later u will start crying foul... Gurls like dat deserve to be gang raped!!!
easy Mr. we aren't quarrelling

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by sam13(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
So you are the badegg that taught her all these traits she has been exhibiting bha? God dey oooooo
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Charles4075(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Seriously any lady that would think of making a guy go through all these stress should be gang-raped and bathed with raw acid or worse tied to a tree and hit with a car at a speed of 100mph..

3 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by ChurchillStorm: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
I've said it before and I'll utter it again in full confidence... FIRSTEVA! YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE!

The kinda threads you always open a girl with class will never do. How can you break up with someone without feeling guilty? It means you never felt anything for the poor dude. And who goes into a relationship without emotional attachment is in it for sexual pleasure or monetary gains... Maybe both. And the 2 is the A- Z of the definition of a wh()re!

Classless entity like you prowling about on nairaland corrupting impressionable girls below 18 that I'm sure use nairaland too. If you wanna be a ho, go on and be one but don't try to make it an accepted norm.
Shameless thing..

3 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
morethanadoll:
I don't think that anyone's emotions should be toyed with. When a man says that he loves a girl, that is generally the truth since it isn't something that comes easy for them to be able to do. If you no longer want to be with someone, just straight up tell them. The process should not be dragged out and a good person should not be treated horribly just because of disinterest.
#Wife_Material....datz wah u are
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
ChurchillStorm:
I've said it before and I'll utter it again in full confidence... FIRSTEVA! YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE!

The kinda threads you always open a girl with class will never do. How can you break up with someone without feeling guilty? It means you never felt anything for the poor dude. And who goes into a relationship without emotional attachment is in it for sexual pleasure or monetary gains... Maybe both. And the 2 is the A- Z of the definition of a wh()re!

Classless entity like you prowling about on nairaland corrupting impressionable girls below 18 that I'm sure use nairaland too. If you wanna be a ho, go on and be one but don't try to make it an accepted norm.
Shameless thing..
#Word

3 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by ivyy(f): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'd still feel quilty regardless embarassed

There's no easy way to break up. Except ofcoz your stone cold or your x mks it easy for you

3 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2015
That pain in the arse works I tell ya!
A girl did it to me and I'm the one running away from her. grin
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Odunharry(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2015
firstEVA:
lol. girls are funny set of people o.. why go into a relationship with someone you don't love at first?
Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2015
In as much as i don't agree with the op, y'all tongue lashing her shud take a seat! angry
Wats with the insults na? If u dont agree with her, make ur point and swerve! angry Nna ehn.....nairalanders funny die!

As for me o....i would rather wait for the guy to do breaking, i ll enjoy it better: while he's tellin all his friends how he dumped me, i ll be cozy with ma new man who ll be way better than him! grin grin But if its taking long, i ll do d breaking....no tym to waste tym!

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty by Lexusgs430: 4:25am On Mar 07, 2015
And if he has financially invested in you, don't forget to pay him back + interest !!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.