Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Jealousy Makes You Stupid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Makes You Stupid. (1041 Views)

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jealousy makes you stupid.

Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Typical example of the kinda girls we have today..

Shame!
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Dyt(f): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very true. . .

It's a major problem affecting relationships today. Jealousy leads to obsession and that obsession leads to distrust. . . Look at that dimwit whose boyfriend had an accident. He could have lost his life. But he didn't. He only broke a leg. All his bird brain obsessive girlfriend could ask was" who is paula"? What a shame.

If you're a guy or girl reading this and you have such an attitude, shame on you too. . .
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Hawlahscho(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
But very honestly, I'd get angry with such silly reply and my action would be to just log out until she finds out where she did it wrong.

[size=20pt]Jealousy[/size] Stupidity undecided
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Theres nothing shameful abt that, id do it too but ill ask about the leg 1st.... grin
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by izaray(f): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Very true. . .

It's a major problem affecting relationships today. Jealousy leads to obsession and that obsession leads to distrust. . . Look at that dimwit whose boyfriend had an accident. He could have lost his life. But he didn't. He only broke a leg. All his bird brain obsessive girlfriend could ask was" who is paula"? What a shame.

If you're a guy or girl reading this and you have such an attitude, shame on you too. . .
My dear, they is notin to shame about. D only mistake she made, was dat she requested to kno who d girl was to him, instead of asking him of his health first. Believe me, if it wer d guy, he would av even asked more than wat she did. e.g Who is John? How do u no him? Wer is he staying? Who gave him ur number etc. Guys putting blames on ladies since 1956.
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
izaray:
My dear, they is notin to shame about. D only mistake she made, was dat she requested to kno who d girl was to him, instead of asking him of his health first. Believe me, if it wer d guy, he would av even asked more than wat she did. e.g Who is John? How do u no him? Wer is he staying? Who gave him ur number etc. Guys putting blames on ladies since 1956.
lol I agree a 100%, so true!
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by izaray(f): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
katzz:
lol I agree a 100%, so true!
Tnks dear
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
LMAO. But yeah, "who is Paula?" indeed.
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by izaray(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Good question darling. He must tell her, who Paula is jare
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
izaray:
Good question darling. He must tell her, who Paula is jare

Yes!
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by justmag(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Well if you called her first and she didn't anwser then she shouldn't be asking me who Paula is. Lol.
Re: Jealousy Makes You Stupid. by justmag(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

You didn't anwser your phone, but Paula did! grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Looks Matter In A Relationship?? / The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.