Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo (21011 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / PDP Governorship Aspirant, Agbaje, Begs Dangote For N9 Billion Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Isiterere(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

No allow me use my igbo sense on you

We are smart

But how did tinubu fooled the whole yoruba

Nawa
t
is it that Paining you? I asked you a simple question, you failed to answer. Btw, why are you jumping on every available post to reply with your shallow comment?

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by queensmith: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyeview:

Don't let those things you hear on the media about the east deceive you. Its all meant to attract more developmental projects and government attention to the east. The truth is that you will be shocked at the level of real estate project that goes on a daily basis in these so-called villages of the east. Go to any major building material dealer in lagos(coker,orile,agege,aluminium village) and he will confirm that you that most of them have branches in onitsha,owerri,enugu,aba etc to meet the demands.
For every igbo man you see living in a public yard in lagos,he has built a bungalow in his village,for every one 'managing' in a flat in lagos,he has built a duplex at the village,if you have seen any that has developed his own property in Lagos,he has not just built at home,he must have done other community projects like water,road,new transformer provision etc. That's why many people from other tribes get shocked when they follow their supposedly ordinary igbo neighbours,church members or colleagues down to the east for one function or the other.
Have you ever asked yourself why the igbos will go down to their villages and spend weeks at the slightest holiday,if things are really as bad as its projected? Na hype for more projects,you have to see these villages yourself.

Ah well if it's all a lie I'm relieved to hear. There are no floods in the east, there are no villages, they all have water good jobs electricity solid income and none of them are poor. Very good. It explains the high rate of crime and death over there. Its a good, if you can deny it then we can too.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by eyeview: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please will the real 'lagosian' please stand up?
I mean those that are historically from lagos state whose ancestors can be traced to lagos.
That you turned your back and completely abandoned your village in any yoruba state and rented a flat in surulere or ebutte metta where you have lived for over 10 years doesn't make you a lagosian.
If it does,then igbos who have lived in the same street with you and still remember to build in their towns and villages are thus lagosians too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by mcquin(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyeview:
There is something I don't understand about the yoruba tribe. Its only in yoruba land that a man like tinubu will be robbing them all blind and they still sheepishly prostrate to him and follow him and his candidate blindly. Am saying this cos if it were in the east,a new set of 'big men' would have arisen and said enough is enough. Igbos believe no man was born to perpetually lord over them. Its shameful that tinubu has embezzled the resources of Lagos to himself and yet its the igbos that want a stop and change to this godfatherism,left for the average yoruba,they and their children will still continue to 'durbarle' to the man and his family forever

You finally admitted Lagos is yorubaland. Well i've noted this post for the day you'll come out to shout it is the headquarter of Biafra.

Meanwhile if Tinubu is stealing and making Lagos a piece of attraction to everyone; it's commendable, not Theodore Orji or Jonathan that have stolen and disappointed.

Oh I forgot Bode George;Lagos PDP leader, did you call him a saint?

6 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by imoikoko: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you ask me, the Igbos are not being smart with the way they are pitching their camp except they have decided to either swim or sink with Agbaje. Have they given a thought to what will happen if Agbaje should lose? (Omo, no be only deportation this time around o) Now I think I know why they tend to fall victim up-North when there is any uprising and why some landlords in Lagos are aversed to renting house to them. How can you come into someone's land and you want to turn yourself to king-maker? Truth is our society is not ripe enough for what they desire. As long as the ethnic representation thing is still in our Constitution further polarising than uniting us then we are not ready. The other day I read of an Ohaneze group demanding 5 Commissioner slots and 20 parastatal posts for them to vote for a party. Can they mention one non-indigene Local Government Councillor in any Eastern State not to talk of Commissioner? The Igbos should be careful and play smart by doing what smart business owners do, discreetly give support to both sides. My own advice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Okeikpu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyeview:
There is something I don't understand about the yoruba tribe. Its only in yoruba land that a man like tinubu will be robbing them all blind and they still sheepishly prostrate to him and follow him and his candidate blindly. Am saying this cos if it were in the east,a new set of 'big men' would have arisen and said enough is enough. Igbos believe no man was born to perpetually lord over them. Its shameful that tinubu has embezzled the resources of Lagos to himself and yet its the igbos that want a stop and change to this godfatherism,left for the average yoruba,they and their children will still continue to 'durbarle' to the man and his family forever
Dats y they r called (ndi ofe mmanu) (・∀・)na only oil full inside their brain (●__●)

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by otigbagba: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyeview:
....lies...go to Abia state and see...lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by otigbagba: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
vicadex07:

And is tinubu in any political office...the major selling point of APC is people want just about anything other than PDP. We are fed up with PDP in both the state and federal level.
...d question is APc.
..has performed in lagos.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by M17: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
lastpage:

There is ONE THING l UNDERSTAND MOST about the Yiibo tribe:

[size=14pt]They NEVER LEARN not to back the WRONG HORSE...... in all elections since 1966!
The more reason why at best, they can only get #3 position in this country..... and that is being very generous![/size]

How they could not see that backing Jonathan in 2015, has set them back by another 28years (7 presidential terms) beggars belief!

Anyway, na stewpid fly dey follow deadi-body enter grave. undecided

Lastpage!

As for Jimi Agabaje, with time, he would realize that he made a very fatal error in joining PDP at this critical moment.
all he needed do was just wait a lil'bit more..... as Tinubu's antics is becoming "boring" to all APC progressive.

WHEN YOUR WISH ON IGBO'S FAIL .

THE NEXT U FELL AND DROWN IN A 1200 FEET OF ACID POOL.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by eyeview: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
I want to hear from a true lagosian, not any yoruba man that has rented an apartment in lagos and denied his original village somewhere in a village in the south west

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by JoeCutie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
We will travel. You never see anything. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Just look at you running your mouth as if the worst governor in Nigeria, Theodore Orji is not a governor in South east.

You are a joker, you don't know what's up.
T.A is lording no one over here. He is only there cus of power of incumbency and immunity. Let him come to Aba without security details, only I myself will beat him to stupor, even beat his son join.

Abians rejected him totally at the start of his 2nd tenure. We treat him like a devil wannabe he is and no occasion he comes to Aba we don't pelt him with satchet water, wet sand and stones at him, even if it doesn't get to him, the curses and abusive words do. We let him and his cronies know they are not wanted.

His situation doesn't look like one lording over village, nonetheless Abians in totality.

Enjoy your 'dobale' to Lion of Bourdillon.

5 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by allcomage: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
imoikoko:
If you ask me, the Igbos are not being smart with the way they are pitching their camp except they have decided to either swim or sink with Agbaje. Have they given a thought to what will happen if Agbaje should lose? (Omo, no be only deportation this time around o) Now I think I know why they tend to fall victim up-North when there is any uprising and why some landlords in Lagos are aversed to renting house to them. How can you come into someone's land and you want to turn yourself to king-maker? Truth is our society is not ripe enough for what they desire. As long as the ethnic representation thing is still in our Constitution further polarising than uniting us then we are not ready. The other day I read of an Ohaneze group demanding 5 Commissioner slots and 20 parastatal posts for them to vote for a party. Can they mention one non-indigene Local Government Councillor in any Eastern State not to talk of Commissioner? The Igbos should be careful and play smart by doing what smart business owners do, discreetly give support to both sides. My own advice.
from all indications you are educated but your reasoning about igbo not being smart is unfounded.Why do you always lump igbo together?Nigeria is not a communist one party state.igbo in apc said they will vote for ambode.igbo in pdp said they will vote for agbaje.igbo in other parties said they will vote for their parties.there are igbo presidential candidates among the parties competing in the forth coming elections.how are they not being smart?so igbo should not vote in nigeria anymore and other tribes vote?northerners,yuroba,tiv, bachamas,beron ijaw etc ,are they exempted in boko haram and herdsman onslaught in the north?why some landlords do not want igbo tenants,others want igbo because they can pay you upfront and have high tendency to renew than others.In the next ten years you you will see igbo and other tribes in lagos state house of assembly,councilors and federal house of assemblies.the turf is getting tougher by the day.apc grip is slipping in lagos and i assure you that by 2019,there will be equilibrium that a vote will count .there is no way you can wish off the population of igbo in lagos and as long as democracy is a game of number and nigeria exists .there is nothing like discreet support in politics for a population of over 2m.even if it is done discreetly igbo haters will expose it.as for deportation,it will never happen again.mind you others states/tribes [including sw] were deported and they kept quiet but igbo fought it and it reverberated and there was apology and regrets.igbo is a tribe you cannot toy with.wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by otunba9ja: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyeview:

Bros,....i expect you to also give us the reasons why the same big men in the east never deem it fit or ripe enough to stand up against using their pple as second class citizen.....and why they have not been able to agree or adopt a consensus candidate to represent them for the no.1 position in Aso Rock.....are the easterners destined not to rule nigeria ?a question that has always beg for an answer in my mind.....pls, lets change our tribalistic perception.....

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by ChynoBEATS: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Clerverly:
grin grin grin! This Man Will Never Learn! Igbos Dont Vote During Elections!

About Igbo Voters in Lagos:

30% Registered in their villages.

30% Did not care to register anywhere at all (the most vocal set).

40% Registered In Lagos, but 90% of this group would rather be in pepper soup or nkwobi joints on the election day than vote any bagger! grin grin

N who told you igbo's won't vote

Pls give me one reason why their PVC's are being held for Ransom...........

Is it not theif-nubu n his people that. Are holding the release of PVC's of non-Tribal indigenes ?

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by meforyou1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
I appeal to all igbo lagosians to please come back before 11 April to ensure we help yoruba lagosians vote in Jimi Agbaje and unbundle lagos from the jaws of that devil of ikoyi. Jimi should ensure his first act should be to probe tinubu's thiefery government of 1999-2007

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by meforyou1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
mcquin:

You finally admitted Lagos is yorubaland. Well i've noted this post for the day you'll come out to shout it is the headquarter of Biafra.

Meanwhile if Tinubu is stealing and making Lagos a piece of attraction to everyone; it's commendable, not Theodore Orji or Jonathan that have stolen and disappointed.

Oh I forgot Bode George;Lagos PDP leader, did you call him a saint?
which lagos is yorubaland? Lagos whose highest population are igbos. Lagos is God's gift to the igbos. And if you don't like that, go and dive into the Atlantic

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyeview:
the reason is that wealth is spread more evenly in the east

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by mcquin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
meforyou1:
which lagos is yorubaland? Lagos whose highest population are igbos. Lagos is God's gift to the igbos. And if you don't like that, go and dive into the Atlantic

Homie go read your earlier statement. "You said you don't know why in yoruba land, they like blah blah blah..."

Do well to read your statement that I replied to. In any case the real owners of gidi know themselves, I be calabar boy so I no need follow una drag.

Last advice: until you provide an Igbo governor in the state, do not claim it hence you'd be continuously put in "Chisco motor" and dropped somewhere in Nnewi dumpsite in the name of re-uniting you with your fam.

5 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by chidiebere2020(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Igbos get massive population in lagos, for them to vote 4 a particular candidate is a turning point 4 d candidate, time is up 4 Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
lastpage:

There is ONE THING l UNDERSTAND MOST about the Yiibo tribe:

[size=14pt]They NEVER LEARN not to back the WRONG HORSE...... in all elections since 1966!
The more reason why at best, they can only get #3 position in this country..... and that is being very generous![/size]

How they could not see that backing Jonathan in 2015, has set them back by another 28years (7 presidential terms) beggars belief!

Anyway, na stewpid fly dey follow deadi-body enter grave. undecided

Lastpage!

As for Jimi Agabaje, with time, he would realize that he made a very fatal error in joining PDP at this critical moment.
all he needed do was just wait a lil'bit more..... as Tinubu's antics is becoming "boring" to all APC progressive.
since you started backing the "right horse" are you better off?

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
queensmith:

It explains why in the East, they are all drowning in floods everyday. Farms ravaged by spills, kidnapping everyday high level of crime and maternal death.

Probably a ghost that is perpetually blessing you with an advance level of poverty and bigotry.

Tinubu has done more for even you than you will ever imagine.
where have you been to in the east?

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
udy4real:

Your head dey there,how did u know my governor was d wost in Nigeria?
thank God say my governor's foolishness has now gone interstate
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
I bu ezigbo dimkpa
allcomage:

from all indications you are educated but your reasoning about igbo not being smart is unfounded.Why do you always lump igbo together?Nigeria is not a communist one party state.igbo in apc said they will vote for ambode.igbo in pdp said they will vote for agbaje.igbo in other parties said they will vote for their parties.there are igbo presidential candidates among the parties competing in the forth coming elections.how are they not being smart?so igbo should not vote in nigeria anymore and other tribes vote?northerners,yuroba,tiv, bachamas,beron ijaw etc ,are they exempted in boko haram and herdsman onslaught in the north?why some landlords do not want igbo tenants,others want igbo because they can pay you upfront and have high tendency to renew than others.In the next ten years you you will see igbo and other tribes in lagos state house of assembly,councilors and federal house of assemblies.the turf is getting tougher by the day.apc grip is slipping in lagos and i assure you that by 2019,there will be equilibrium that a vote will count .there is no way you can wish off the population of igbo in lagos and as long as democracy is a game of number and nigeria exists .there is nothing like discreet support in politics for a population of over 2m.even if it is done discreetly igbo haters will expose it.as for deportation,it will never happen again.mind you others states/tribes [including sw] were deported and they kept quiet but igbo fought it and it reverberated and there was apology and regrets.igbo is a tribe you cannot toy with.wake up.
I love your response to him.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Isiterere:

I still finding it so hard to understood why Igbo lacks agenda and leadership. Even goats and sheep do have a leader.

ALL IZZ WELL
for christ's sake English language is not compulsory

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Mccullum: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jimi Agbaje knw that yorubas doesn't support him & his party PDP, that's why he's running to the igbos that not up to the yorubas & other tribes in Lagos,

Yoruba people wil continue to love tinubu & his boys because their political philosophy & administration is far better than PDP as they had been given tryer in Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo & Ekiti States they failed woefully.

By the virtue of those facts above Tinubu is our leader, though, he's not saint but far better than any politician in PDP.

Conclusively, PDP can't win gubernitorial election in Lagos, because we can't hand over the affairs of our great state to Poverty Development Party.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Tochi93: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
what is this hype about being an indigene or not, it only in Nigeria that you live in a state, pay your tax to the state government and perform other civic duties but when it gets your enjoying the rights that accrue to you as a citizen you become a non-indigene. for Christ sake you can't be an alien in your country, that notion has to be corrected. being s citizen entails you perform you duties to the state and the state in return protects your right; there is no half measure about it.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by justineu(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mccullum:
Jimi Agbaje knw that yorubas doesn't support him & his party PDP, that's why he's running to the igbos that not up to the yorubas & other tribes in Lagos,

Yoruba people wil continue to love tinubu & his boys because their political philosophy & administration is far better than PDP as they had been given tryer in Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo & Ekiti States they failed woefully.

By the virtue of those facts above Tinubu is our leader, though, he's not saint but far better than any politician in PDP.

Conclusively, PDP can't win gubernitorial election in Lagos, because we can't hand over the affairs of our great state to Poverty Development Party.
which other tribes want to support apc in lagos? Is it the ijews, itsekeri or uhrobos? U know afta the igbos are the south south in lagos, so let's see hw the yorubas will surpass the igbos and the southsoutherns in this gubernaterial election.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Adegbodolu1: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tochi93:
what is this hype about being an indigene or not, it only in Nigeria that you live in a state, pay your tax to the state government and perform other civic duties but when it gets your enjoying the rights that accrue to you as a citizen you become a non-indigene. for Christ sake you can't be an alien in your country, that notion has to be corrected. being s citizen entails you perform you duties to the state and the state in return protects your right; there is no half measure about it.
.t

How old are you? Didirin agba, foolishness personified.

Why don't you head to America, if you want enjoy such? And why is this issue always coming from the Igbos? Are they the only non-indegene living in Yoruba land?

Even in Europe and that hypocritical America - Go and ask the South Americans, blacks etc. I am a Nigerian and when i go to Abuja, Kano etc I dont consider myself at home. Not even in bloody Benin or Warri.

You are not and will never be a Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Dega128(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
victors123:
What are u saying Tinubu as be stealing Lagos money since power most change hand!!!u dnt listen to AIT what they wrote on Tinubu u will knw that Tinubu is a thieve!!! Is dose matter whether he occupy any office!!! Are u telling me his nt d one that is controling Fasola humm!! Stop pretending I'm talking to u
please why can't u take ur tyme n write ur burly making. sense here...
thank you
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Dega128(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
.t

How old are you? Didirin agba, foolishness personified.

Why don't you head to America, if you want enjoy such? And why is this issue always coming from the Igbos? Are they the only non-indegene living in Yoruba land?

Even in Europe and that hypocritical America - Go and ask the South Americans, blacks etc. I am a Nigerian and when i go to Abuja, Kano etc I dont consider myself at home. Not even in bloody Benin or Warri.

You are not and will never be a Lagosian.
do u have to insult in other to make ur point...?
the guy rightly made a valid point why de insults..how can a person leave in a Democratic. country pay tax n yet be excluded from certain key positions in de state...kindly explain to me b'cos it doesn't make sense
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Mcowubaba: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2015
poundlander:
...and to the igbo brothers that chose to stay behind and vote for another man's land.return home and vote your people in your land. maybe, just maybe your land will become like Lagos one day.
Funny hw every Yoruba claims lagos as dia state of origin...
My broda..LAGOS was the capital of Nigeria and was not initially part of the South west (read lagos history)- this is one of the main reasons lagos is very developed, Oya pls name any other south west State that is even 50% as developed as lagos-None....not get it twisted
Everybody dey shout omo eko, haba....
lo rẹ ori ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail / 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo / Court Revokes Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, Orders IPOB Leader’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.