Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK (530 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK by NewsINigeria(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bbbk-300x277.jpg[/img]

The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari has returned to Nigeria after spending about 10 days in the United Kingdom. Buhari arrived 5:41am this morning via British Airways.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/buhari-returns-to-nigeria-after-short-trip-to-uk/
Re: Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK by sumkel(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
welcome man of God. come and deliver your people from Egypt.
Re: Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK by praxisnetworks: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wifout ma cambridge certificate lipsrsealed, make I leave dis thread before agents of change/devil come use mouth odour suffocate me.
Re: Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK by praxisnetworks: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
child of hate, vexations and sorrows ...how you dey?

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wifout ma cambridge certificate lipsrsealed, make I leave dis thread before agents of change/devil come use mouth odour suffocate me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Oppose Use Of Card Readers-thisday News Paper / Be Careful Who You Vote For / INEC Town Hall Meeting With Prof. Attahiru Jega. Abuja - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.