Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night (36064 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) / Photos: See What Politics Has Turned Buhari Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
Some people are gullible
1) is it by arriving in Nigeria by day that makes him competent.
2) .When he arrived,did people not still see him and even took pictures,journalists and well wishers were present ..was this the case in Yarduas issue??

Immediately Mtn give some people 10mb they get on Twitter and starting saying Jargons.
All these won't stop Buhari and Osinbanjo from becoming the President and Vice president come May 29.

Abi o. At most, ur own president!!! Never again will he be mine.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by anonimi: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Firefire:
welcome Buhari, daura is waiting for you, go home and meet your family.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161312_daura2_jpegfc903b1ba089d27dc7854a87669cb007

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's certain that Nigeria guys re right,
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by sammieblaize: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Faraidi:
mr too know pls tell us
bro not like it's mr "too know" but its not his fault that the plane landed during the early hours of this morning
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari took His hills in order to go and medicate Himself and also stay away from Nigeria politics, but His fellow evil teams stil went there and drag Him back to Nigeria in order to eliminate Him so that Tinubu can becom their presidential candidate........

Buhari just kill yourself before your evil follower will kill you 000..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by abbey621(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
MightyD:
Buhari took His hills in order to go and medicate Himself and also stay away from Nigeria politics, but His fellow evil teams stil went there and drag Him back to Nigeria in order to eliminate Him so that Tinubu can becom their presidential candidate........

At least you have a father or grandfather, why don't you go and kill them or pass on the advice grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Shegetine: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
sammieblaize:
Probably most of these guys have never boarded a plane before

I guess they have never boarded a plane b4 cos they speak out of point in the process of trying to fault an action.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by LAX89(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:
i thought na only GEJ wake come for cluelessness but I ve come to conclusion that his supporter too are also clueless.

English 101
sneak: to move quietly and secretly in order to avoid being
noticed.

was buhari noticed at the airport ?
yes

was his arrival secretive ?

No

so what sneaking in his arrival.

To all satanist that comment before me ?
what is your definition of sneak ?

buhari until PEJ can spell the capital of bayelsa

Use your 'English 101' to correct your sentence highlighted in red above.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by bakila: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is the flight a chartered flight or according to BA's schedule. Are the people tweeting aware of the haze in some part of Nigeria. Are they also aware of international travel route schedule??
Anyways am sure they are not happy to see me return to Nigeria, am sure they will still be very unhappy if he sneaked in because they don't want him to come back.
That 2bn par state shared by someone will be countered by the mere presence of Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by otizs: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Who cares!
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by ASL33: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gbawe:

Do you get it now? My overall point is that Buhari was on a commercial flight from the UK. Once this is the case, then only an ill-exposed m0r0n will say Buhari was "sneaked" into Nigeria. No commercial UK airline, not even one, will change its schedule, affecting hundreds, to accommodate one individual. The UK is not Nigeria.

People book flights online and at travel agents. They expect to fly at the time on their ticket and expect to reach their destination at a scheduled time also. Buhari would have had to go through this process also because he is travelling from a nation where the lives of ordinary folks are not insensitively inconvenienced for the whims and caprices of politicians. The foolish OP is simply an ill-exposed villager because no UK commercial airline, with publicly listed flight times, can operate outside its schedule for the purpose of "sneaking" Buhari into Nigeria.
Poeple doubted it cos they said he landed in Lagos by 5.30am with BA. That got me confused because I know it's not possible. That time is only possible on abj bound flight or virgin to Lagos.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by eedris07(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na una get una mouth u can say wat u want 2 say wit it.. All I kwn is dat GMB is back to shake his haters again...

Sai baba buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by kraftykc(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
when the old man has brought himself so low?

Please enlighten me; what did he do to bring himself so "low" in your eyes??
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by PassingShot(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gbawe:
@op.

You are leading the roll call of illiteracy and bitterness making a fool of Nigerians currently. Buhari arrived on a BA flight. BA flights are always scheduled and are not subject to change to accommodate single individuals. You may live in a very corrupt Country but you need to stop fooling yourself that every nation is like yours . Every UK-based Nigerian diasporan knpws that BA flights leave the UK at night and get to Nigeria around 5.30 or 6.00am which was the case for Buhari.

So how can any sane, educated and exposed person who knows how scheduled flights work with commercial airline claim Buhari was "sneaked in"? Should BA defy it scheduled time , to put hundreds of passengers in jeopardy, and deliver Buhari to Nigeria at 1.00pm to prove a point to an unexposed villager like you? Buhari took a commercial flight you M0r0n which means he had to fly at the set time of the airline and not the other way round. You may not understand this concept because you are a backward chap from a nation where millions are inconvenienced daily because of the need of a single elite Nigerian but you need to understand that other nations are not like yours. BA flight times cannot be changed for Buhari, David Cameron, Gbawe or anyone else. Go and learn when BA flights leave The UK and get to Nigeria before you open your ignorant and misruler-worshipping mouth in future.

Some of their stupid and idiotic displays are better ignored.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by macsilver(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
Some people are gullible
1) is it by arriving in Nigeria by day that makes him competent.
2) .When he arrived,did people not still see him and even took pictures,journalists and well wishers were present ..was this the case in Yarduas issue??

Immediately Mtn give some people 10mb they get on Twitter and starting saying Jargons.
All these won't stop Buhari and Osinbanjo from becoming the President and Vice president come May 29.

dude, you be my guy o, but you don Bleep up. How dare u talk like a kid on here? He's an aspirant for a very important post, and a code for someone like him is ultimate transparency. There are more reasons why he shouldn't have arrived at night. Many reasons, even including his security. One thing i sha know is that God will in His infinite mercies would have mercy on us and help us not to have Buhari as our president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by kraftykc(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
dunkem21:
Hahaha.

Nigerians are indeed funny people ...

..Tell me why everything about a presidential aspirant is shrewd in secrecy?

I don't need anybody to tell me that there is more about this London visit than Chatham lecture.

*Shrouded*.

You are very welcome. FYI, he landed by 6am and was interviewed by the press, he'll be tomorrow's headline too with journalists asking some utterly stupid questions.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by kraftykc(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
macsilver:

dude, you be my guy o, but you don Bleep up. How dare u talk like a kid on here? He's an aspirant for a very important post, and a code for someone like him is ultimate transparency. There are more reasons why he shouldn't have arrived at night. Many reasons, even including his security. One thing i sha know is that God will in His infinite mercies would have mercy on us and help us not to have Buhari as our president.

The only way GEJ succeeds as president is if the Devil makes a blood pact with him. But I doubt even the Devil wants to associate with that incompetence.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Barbarthundey(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Omololu007:
thirded
fourthed
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by kraftykc(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
MightyD:
Buhari took His hills in order to go and medicate Himself and also stay away from Nigeria politics, but His fellow evil teams stil went there and [b][/b]drag Him back to Nigeria in order to eliminate Him so that Tinubu can becom their presidential candidate........

*Heels* as in "he ran away".
*Stayed* *dragged*

I do this because I care.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by pappilo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
For the SaTANists wey never enter plane before

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by danla44(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:

Nigerians have expressed displeasure in the mannerin which the main Opposition party the APC sneaked Buhari In and Out of the Country at Night, a situation they likened to events preceding the death of late President Yar'adua.

They took to social Media to express the views, while some supported the move majority expressed their displeasure over the issue 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph 

THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY COUNTRY APART FROM NIGERIA, THATS WHY THEY ARE COMPLAINING AS TO EHY GMB ARRIVED IN THE NIGHT....

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Geogeo1: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome back Buhari, I hope you did not forget to bring your certificate from Cambridge. Also hope you have heard that AIT have unravel Tinubu the way he privatised Lagos state to his own business. Get ready for another defeat by 28th March.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Eluwilussit(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
All these mofos above me probably didn't watch Buhari's arrival early hours today and the interview he had with the press.

So much for being m0rons including those who tweeted!

You are the real slowpoke. Only nincompoops see nothing wrong in this move. If Buhari left the country unannounced and came in by 5:30 am and you see nothing wrong, then you are a hypocrite.

While I wish the general good health, there's nothing wrong in being sick. I have said many times that we need to leave his health out of this whole madness, but if Buhari is seriously sick, he needs to pay closer attention to his health. It is his duty and not Tinubu's or APCs.

I hope his family is really taking care of his health. It will be an unforgivable crime against the nigerian nation, if Buhari is pushed beyond his breaking point. Honestly, I don't trust Tinubu at all. Not with that stooge of his as VP.

I don't hate the man Buhari, despite all my attacks on him. I hate all that he represents. Old, coupist, wicked, tribalistic, self-centred, unproductive, hypocritical, unintelligent, unrepentant, etc. the list is inexhaustible.
I wish nigerians a better man than the fisherman. Buhari isn't that man. Quit your rants. Ideas rule the world. Buhari ain't got none. He's as empty as the O in doughnut.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by anwo247: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari acts as if he is

. a secret cult leader. Everything is secret. Is he really prepared for democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by ojoagefu4jc(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some of you talking Shit here do no have television in your home,you have to wait until one vulture will feed you with nonsense you will come here talking trash thinking that everyone reason from anus like you. If you have argument make it objectively comprehensive,otherwise bury ur hollowed brain in ur closet!!
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by clevvermind(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
kraftykc:

Please enlighten me; what did he do to bring himself so "low" in your eyes??
the man shouldn't have contested this election as old as he is. He gave people the opportunity to insult him knowing that he has a bad record.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by holatin(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
I am supposed to......
English prof.
Did you get d msg ? If yes, find a job or go to ......
"sneak-ing"
LAX89:

Use your 'English 101' to correct your sentence highlighted in red above.
wait i said find, maybe get a job ! Anywhich way jare
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by nagoma(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Agents of devil/change won't see anytin wrong wif dat. I heard he has cancer cum stroke undecided

He wants to kill corruption but the corrupt want him dead.

Welcome back our next President.

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by 989900: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gibberish at best.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by nagoma(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
macsilver:

A merciful God will never answer such a prayer. Pray to the devil, your master.
We say no to corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Rain Floods Parts Of Lagos / Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi / Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.