Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night (36052 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) / Photos: See What Politics Has Turned Buhari Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
nagoma:

He wants to kill corruption but the corrupt want him dead.

Welcome back our next President.
d same man dat opened his smelling mouth to say abacha govt was not corrupt, d same man dat served and worked for one of d most corrupt regime in d history of dis country de abacha regime. D same man dat is roaming d street wif tinubu amaechi and saraki is not corrupt. U can't rub peter to pay paul. He who comes to equity must come wif clean hand, d guy is never clean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by nagoma(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d same man dat opened his smelling mouth to say abacha govt was not corrupt, d same man dat served and worked for one of d most corrupt regime in d history of dis country de abacha regime. D same man dat is roaming d street wif tinubu amaechi and saraki is not corrupt. U can't rub peter to pay paul. He who comes to equity must come wif clean hand, d guy is never clean.

You are high on something.

Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = corruption = GEJ =Corruption Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = corruption = GEJ =Corruption Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = corruption = GEJ =Corruption Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = corruption = GEJ =Corruption Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = corruption = GEJ =Corruption Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = Corruption = GEJ = corruption = GEJ =Corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by 4Play(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
You only have to go on British Airways' site and check flights from London to Abuja to see the flight arrives early morning. That's hardly "sneaking in."
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
People "blasting" him are obviously not airport users. He came from London with British airways and they always land early in the morning 4-5am. Besides we knew he was coming today. His arrival has made a lot of people uncomfortable sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
macsilver:

dude, you be my guy o, but you don Bleep up. How dare u talk like a kid on here? He's an aspirant for a very important post, and a code for someone like him is ultimate transparency. There are more reasons why he shouldn't have arrived at night. Many reasons, even including his security. One thing i sha know is that God will in His infinite mercies would have mercy on us and help us not to have Buhari as our president.

Silva Baba...
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:

Nigerians have expressed displeasure in the mannerin which the main Opposition party the APC sneaked Buhari In and Out of the Country at Night, a situation they likened to events preceding the death of late President Yar'adua.

They took to social Media to express the views, while some supported the move majority expressed their displeasure over the issue 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph 

Stop using this statement "some nigerians blast APC" rather use it as "some pd-pigs blast APC". I see no reason they should be called nigerians when they don't want our fatherland to progress by wanting a failed President to come and rule us again.....!!! The question is, do they worth to be called Nigerians?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by stronger: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
madridguy:
What is sneak there.....when his not the only one the plane is carrying. Na waoooo for haterz, everybody wanna be GMB chief security officer " CSSO "

Long life Baba
Sai Buhari

Please maybe we should just IGNORE these people.

I am sure the arrival was timed so that there won't be a mad frenzy of people welcoming the Great general and to prevent an increase in GEJ's BP.

In spite of that, thousands still came out to welcome him! Journalists still kept vigil waiting for him. . and they claim sneaking. . lol
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by dunkem21(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
kraftykc:

*Shrouded*.

You are very welcome. FYI, he landed by 6am and was interviewed by the press, he'll be tomorrow's headline too with journalists asking some utterly stupid questions.

Wow. Thanks. ..Journalists asking stupid questions like ..

I noticed something about Gen. Buhari ..I'll watch again before I conclude ..
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by change9ja(f): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
trippy:
People "blasting" him are obviously not airport users. He came from London with British airways and they always land early in the morning 4-5am. Besides we knew he was coming today. His arrival has made a lot of people uncomfortable sha.
PDP Tandriods are Deluded souls that doesn't leave the shores of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by MrMandilas: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
All these mofos above me probably didn't watch Buhari's arrival early hours today and the interview he had with the press.

So much for being m0rons including those who tweeted!
You like insulting people. Are u sure u are a woman? I wonder the kind of children u will breed.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
trippy:

Can someone sneak into the country via British Airways- A public airline?
Abi na only him dem fly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by holatin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
yungcyrus:
show me ya WAEC RESULT TOO, or for eva remain silent.....I.T.K.....,''AAAY FEEE CEEE''
where dis man man escaped from
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by billyG(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hope those PD.pigglets will not die of heart attack,dey even pasted a photoshopped pic 2 make him look older.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by billyG(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hope those PD.pigglets will not die of heart attack,dey even pasted a photoshopped pic 2 make him look older.
ochejoseph is an efulefu.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pa oluwole buhari.......
lolzzz

Naija and badt mouth grin
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by emmatok(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by skyfall: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2015
@OP,

You're d@ft and unexposed, along with the people you quoted. Buhari came in via British Airways commercial flight which usually flies overnight to Nigeria.

Moreover, he cane in around 6am and spoke to journalists at the airport. Buhari's case will give a lot of you a heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Borderless: 3:06am On Mar 07, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Look at how people are ranting on someone that owes them no explanation. he isnt your father neither is he your president, he can afford to sneak in and out, at least thats better than someone that causes 6 hours holdup on his arrival.

Plus if they do not have ulterior motives why are they complaining?

shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by smatadex(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2015
GMB #Therewillbehaters
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by kraftykc(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2015
clevvermind:
the man shouldn't have contested this election as old as he is. He gave people the opportunity to insult him knowing that he has a bad record.

Being old is what makes him bad?? Wow you know Tony Anenih is 10 years older than he is and he is Jonathan's right hand these days. Furthermore what bad record does he have, being the ONLY Nigerian leader to actually have zero tolerance for corruption? Is he too clean for us, or do we fear old men in general?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by 1miccza: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Hahaha.

Nigerians are indeed funny people ...

..Tell me why everything about a presidential aspirant is shrewd in secrecy?

I don't need anybody to tell me that there is more about this London visit than Chatham lecture.

honestly bros what i've discovered from the rantings between the loyalists of both parties is that a lot of us do not reaLly know or understand our country,when people begin to make strong efforts to run far away from the public view then a whole lot has gone wrong without our knowledge...
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by dunkem21(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

honestly bros what i've discovered from the rantings between the loyalists of both parties is that a lot of us do not reaLly know or understand our country,when people begin to make strong efforts to run far away from the public view then a whole lot has gone wrong without our knowledge...

You are damn right.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by neocortex: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2015
What else do you expect ?
His doctors and Tinubu have advised him to avoid public appearance for the time being
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by 1miccza: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:

You are damn right.

How i wish these pool of paid e warriors on both divides would read between the lines and stop being blind haven't you noticed that the noise has reduced drastically?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by dunkem21(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

How i wish these pool of paid e warriors on both divides would read between the lines and stop being blind haven't you noticed that the noise has reduced drastically?

The noise has reduced and the spamming on the decrease.

If they push the election three weeks further again, everywhere will be quiet.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by 1miccza: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:

The noise has reduced and the spamming on the decrease.

If they push the election three weeks further again, everywhere will be quiet.

Exactly!!!apparently both parties have exhausted every lie and scheme in their arsenal,it's always like that when the deception wears off then Nigerians would see the real truth the problem is the loyalists and all draw their conclusions before the truth is revealed that's why there's so much confusion around....
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
kraftykc:

*Heels* as in "he ran away".
*Stayed* *dragged*

I do this because I care.
You are there
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
abbey621:

At least you have a father or grandfather, why don't you go and kill them or pass on the advice grin grin grin

I don't have a greedy grandfather nor a greedy presidential canditate....
Re: Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
abbey621:

At least you have a father or grandfather, why don't you go and kill them or pass on the advice grin grin grin

I don't have a greedy grandfather nor a greedy presidential candidate....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes / Heavy Rain Floods Parts Of Lagos / Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.