Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS (26850 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by oluwagream: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
k
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Lawalemi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wahala wa o!
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=16pt]the poor boy could have been coerced into joining the group

just saying tho.. considering the group's antecedents[/size]

You're calling a 41yr old polygamous father of four 'the poor boy?'

Coerced by whom anyway?

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by collinsJn(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Wetin do Islam

May Allah strike you with Thunder.

Allahu Akbar cool

Y U dey Abuse d Guy ? He Just Used and Emoji without Saying Anything. Y Not Just scroll Down And Ignore Him ? Nw U are Giving Us All The Impression That Islam Ain't Really Worth a Religion Of Peace.

2 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Sunymoore(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
The future of this country is dark... Our next president should channel must of his attention on security... Our sovereignty is at stake...
For those trying to break up this country, here's a food for thought... The moment we are not a country anytime from now, these terrorist will have an edge and they'll attack every part of this country... And once Nigeria is down.. The whole Africa gone... Our successors will never forgive us... This is the time we need to have strong unity and conter the beast approaching us... This is for our collective interest...
Time to stop playing politics..
God bless our troops
God bless our leaders
God bless every patriotic Nigerian
#Wesupportourtroop They are all we have... No any County will fight for us....
Sorry for my rants...

2 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by agileson: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
While others are fighting isis, nigeria is voting in alhaji boko haram with shekau as minister of education

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Reference(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
And when he returns with a Ph.D in Jihadi.....
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Rexyl(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=16pt]the poor boy could have been coerced into joining the group

just saying tho.. considering the group's antecedents[/size]

Stop fooling people. He is not a boy nah, a man indeed, and he is not poor, he is very rich, from very rich family, son of former CJ of the federation for that matter. The man was mentally enslaved and decided to be an agent of Satan just like his boko haram brothers.

We can now understand that very rich people of the North and their children are the brains behind boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
tit:
i knew that ibnsultan will be caught one day.
Allahu will expose him.
U ba.
What's ur prblem with me

2 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by just2endowed: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Well what should we say. Maybe the rich children of affluent politicians are behind boko haram sponsors
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Truckpusher(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
tit:
Allahu will expose him.
Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by emmykk(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Wetin do Islam

Allahu Akbar cool
islam = bokoharam + ISIS + alshabba.+ war + Blood.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by chonchoro(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
The truth be told, Every Muslim is a terrorist and vailence in nature

2 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
arabbunkum:
Mark my words, every Muslim is a Jihadist.
potential you should say!

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by roymary: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Wetin do Islam

Allahu Akbar cool

You just proved what he was trying to say about you and yours. What's up with the violence?
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by papaejima1: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
tit:
Allahu will expose him.
tit! If you be man, I owe you one Alomo and origin.
If you be woman, I owe you one malt and one bottle water.

grin grin grin wucked is what you is!¡
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Who cares, very soon dem go butcher all of dem and his 2wives go dey service the terrorist....... undecided
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by ojimbo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
agileson:
Islam is a mental disease
lol, including christianity

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by ojimbo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
arabbunkum:
i disagree. I stay in yoruba land, there christians and muslim arent foolish like that of hausa muslims and igbo christians
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op all I have to write is "allah akbar"meaning islamabaaaaaaaaad grin
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by dpedro1: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by mrrock: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's very good news the north is the way it is today. They brought it upon themselves. For many years the north have been killing people from southern Nigeria and their leaders loved it, even encouraged them to kill more.
People like Buhari are clandestinely sponsoring ISIS and boko haram operations. Nothing is out of bounds for a man who can encourage his supporters to "kill" youth cops members.

3 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by meccuno: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
The NE and SW giving Nigeria A Bad Name through religious extremism......Internationally....they are the only people who can easily be influenced thru islam......

2 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by zonax(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Wetin do Islam

Allahu Akbar cool

Can't you state your point without cursing him?
Even Allah won't curse somebody and you're using his name to.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by tartar9(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
arabbunkum:
of course every Muslim should be a Jihadist

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
tartar9:
of course every Muslim should be a Jihadist
every muslim will die of depression. *spit on muhammedz grave*

3 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by buskie13(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Wetin do Islam

Allahu Akbar cool
JESUS is greater than ur állah, mohammed and dan fodio put together...
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
buskie13:
JESUS is greater than ur állah, mohammed and dan fodio put together...

Jesus is a slave to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not to talk of Allah. If i can see u tonight, i will slit your throat angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Matthew Kukah Diagnoses Buhari And Nigeria / Why Northern Stakeholders Forum Dumped Buhari And Chose Atiku / Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.