Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS (26859 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by atlwireles: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Jesus is a slave to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not to talk of Allah. If i can see u tonight, i will slit your throat angry

grin grin grin grin grin tomorrow you will be in Syria doing the needful. You missed saying Sai Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin tomorrow you will be in Syria doing the needful. You missed saying Sai Buhari.

Ori e lo buru undecided

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by atlwireles: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Ori e lo buru undecided

When will you join ISIS in Syria?

4 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:

When will you join ISIS in Syria?

After i cut your father's head for Allah undecided idiat

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by atlwireles: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

You cannot cut the head of a chicken, just tell us when you will be leaving for Syria. Remember to shout Sai Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by CyberTerrorist: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Jesus is a slave to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not to talk of Allah. If i can see u tonight, i will slit your throat angry
you are a hopeless bastard angry

9 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by buskie13(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

come let me waste ur useless life with a pump action

8 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by sasquareT(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Firefire:
God please heal Nigeria.

From Islamic cancer.....as HIV is to human so is Islam to the whole world

8 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by sasquareT(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Ori e lo buru undecided

This guy is a potential Jihadist.....
He is one of those guyz that will kill for Buhari if he eventully loose again this year

3 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

behaving like ya foolish prophet muhammed, he is a rapist, he raped aishat wen she was 9 and wen he married her at d age of 6 she was bin tighed and also washing sperm from d old fool clothes. Remember muhammed was 54 years old wen he did dis tinz to dis small grl. Wad a useless prophet, he died and brought plagues(silam) to dis world.

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by ewosk: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dis is yet another reason why i would not want GMB @ d helm of affairs.....jst hoping what is happening in egypt n d middle east dont find it's way here...

2 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by lastpage: 2:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Until America and the whole civilized world focus its attention and fire-power on some Countries who support terrorism, notable Saudi Arabia, Quatar, UAE and very recently TURKEY.... we are not lilely to stamp out these terrorists.

About 80% of ISIS recruits go through Turkey.
*Turkey, in it's hatred for the Syrian Head of state, Nashir Al Assad, trains and arms this terrorists (in the name of free Syrian Army, supported by CIA), to go back and fight against the syrian Govt
*Turkey it is that acts as "transit" country.... issuing visa for majority of them, allowing them to cross into ISIS territory, through its border.
*Most of the stolen Oil by ISIS is sold into Turkey...cheaply
*Most of their money is laundered for weapons, through Turkey
*Despite "alerts" Turkey still allows this recruits to pass into ISIS hands.

What da phuck, is Turkey and Saudi Arabia above the law or what?
Why is everyone pretending (like Jonathan) that we don know where the problem is and just talking and talking all day?

I hope the guy gets killed before he comes back to Nigeria to spread terror

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Tayomi37(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Can anyone see why boko haram can neveer be eardicate in nigeria. The northern elite leave their wards to do what they want & some people busy shouting GEJ is clueless. If l may ask is GEJ send this one to join ISIS?
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by shiningshina(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2015
arabbunkum:
Mark my words, every Muslim is a Jihadist.

There are over 100 million Muslims in Nigeria. Imagine if only 1% of them were "jihadists", would you and your family still be alive?
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
shiningshina:

There are over 100 million Muslims in Nigeria. Imagine if only 1% of them were "jihadists", would you and your family still be alive?
we will kill dem all, useless plagues, may devil punish muhammed(disaster be upon him) in hell fire. Useless prophet useless followers!

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by arabbunkum: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2015
shiningshina:

All of them are constantly on jihad but we have been very vigilant.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by dpedro1: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2015
LAST FIGHT!!! BOKO HARAM PREPARE MASSIVELY FOR MAJOR COLLISION AGAINST MILITARY IN GWOZA
It has been gathered that the
extremists, Book Haram are preparing in mass for
battle in Gwoza,Maiduguri, Borno State, against
the multinational joint task
force comprising of Nigeria, Chad, Niger and
Cameroon troops.
A woman that was captured by the insurgents in
the town since July
2014 told her daughter that the insurgents were
persuading their captives/civilians to leave the
town as they prepare for
a major collision against the military.
Some of the women in captive had already been
impregnated by the terrorists
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0 to read full story.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by FrankOguns(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Abeg make them send me $10,000 for preparation and flight.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by egobetatoday: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:

here is a bokoharam member. abeg catch am!
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by egobetatoday: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
shiningshina:

100 million muslims in nigeria? thats a modest estimate now.. u should have said 160 or 170 million nigerians are muslims.

is everybody in nigeria not a muslim? hehehehe

funny estimate!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Rexyl(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:

Ori e lo buru undecided

breadandbutter:

breadandbutter:

I fear oh. Potential terrorists are not property of the North only. Yoruba should be more careful and watch behaviors of the vagabond among them. This man or boy is probably a Yoruba, his utterances have portrayed him as a dangerous person. Everyone should beware of his likes, and be his brother's keeper.

1 Like

Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rexyl:

I fear oh. Potential terrorists are not property of the North only. Yoruba should be more careful and watch behaviors of the vagabond among them. This man or boy is probably a Yoruba, his utterances have portrayed him as a dangerous person. Everyone should beware of his likes, and be his brother's keeper.

I will behead you angry
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by Rexyl(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:

I will behead you angry

Time for those around you to watch and monitor your behaviour. You can misbehave and strike at any time. For your information many eyes are now watching you, you can't find hidden place to do your beheading in SW.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by sirrinky: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
No surprise and they didn't take measures to stop him He 'll soon be fully nrationalised and then released to unleash terror then what?
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by BABAYERO: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2015
GOOD DAY NIGERIAN,DANGOTE CEMENT PLC ANNOUNCED DRASTIC REDUCTION OF THE PRICES OF ITS CEMENT
THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT MANAGING DIRECTOR MR SHOLA IBRAHIM ON 08144512016,08092205545
NEW PRICES ANNOUNCED BY THE GROUP MANAGING DIRECTORS/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,GM/CEO, OF DANGOTE CEMENT,MR ATTARI IBRAHIM,
PEGGED THE DAGOTE 32.5 CEMENT GRADE AT N950 PER 50KG BAG OF CEMENT,WHILE THE HIGHER 42.5 GRADE WOULD BE SOLD AT N,1050 PER BAG
NOTE;THE NEW PRICES WERE EXCLUSIVE OF THE VALUE ADDED TAX, VAT, REPRESENTING ABOUT 40 PERCENT DISCOUNT ON THE PREVAILING MARKET PRICES OF THE PRODUCT CURRENTLY SOLD FOR N1,800 IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GRAD ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
CONTACT THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT MANAGING DIRECTOR MR SHOLA IBRAHIM ON 08144512016,08092205545 ON HOW TO PLACE ORDER,WE ALSO DO DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by cyril83(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2015
tit:
i knew that ibnsultan will be caught one day.
Allahu will expose him.

Real and dedicated muslim will surely fight for jihad, one of the aims and obj of islam is war. The founding fathers of islam were warriors, ismaeel shed lot of innocent blood before met his waterloo, mohammed also died on the front field.

I doubt if allah is God.
Re: No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS by championeh(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
www.macadamstechnologies.com login, click on the Blog section and register to get updates on new technologies,inventions, phones, computer ,IT solutions and entertainment news.
You also have a chance of making your own contributions too.
Let's make it educative and informative!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Ojo Maduekwe Arrives Government House Umuahia (Photos) / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders / Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.