Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Dangerous Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Romance (755 Views)

The World's Most Dangerous Snake Had Just Been Discovered / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Romance by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2009
I have decided to stop seeing Li, after my narrow escape from armed robeers or hitmen at the Finicky restaurant in Surulere in Lagos, Nigeria.
We went there when I did not like the local buka she had taken me to and after I paid for her food and drink, she told me that armed robbers once attacked Finicky whilst one of her friends was eating downstairs. She was still on this when a young man came upstairs panting and alerted us that armed robbers were downstairs. Coincidental?
Li and I joined others to look for places to hide and I found my way into one of the toilets.
To me, it was a great embarrassment that I had to hide in a toilet in fear of armed robbers!
Later, when we came out, they said that the armed robbers came upstairs and left when they did not see anybody and we thanked God they did not look in the toilets. But since that day, Li has not even called or sent me any message to know how I recovered from the shock. Why? I have my suspicion, because of the circumstances of our friendship and the fact that Li's younger sister looked and behaved like an adversary to me before the incident and my publisher warned me to keep away from Li for my own safety and security. He was not happy to know that I had gone to see Li. So, I did not tell him that armed robbers attacked when Li and I were at the Finicky restaurant at Kilo Bus stop in Surulere.
He warned that Li could be looking for ways to harm me after our bitter misunderstanding online when I flamed her badly.
I have decided to keep away from her until further notice. My sweetheart needs me more than Li.
Re: Dangerous Romance by Tonyet1(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2009
whats the title of the NOVEL? undecided cry
Re: Dangerous Romance by Ben13: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2009
Ummmmm. . . . this is really a dangerous romance undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lets Vote / Whom Is To Be Blamed / What Do Girls Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.