Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More (1936 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Book: Understand Women Is Out - Pic / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More by lightoftruth: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
I need matured advice to help me understand women more

Recently I have discovered that my level of tolerance towards women is very low and as result of that I find it very hard approaching or asking a girl out. I have this understanding that women need men more than men need women reasons include for financial and emotional support, sexual gratification and to improve their self esteem as well as to improve their personal and professional status. Don't tell me this is not true cause most women action validate that claim . Base on this I find it rather annoying when a girl plays hard to get because Logically and psychologically and to my emotion is not right.
Re: I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op....

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More by lightoftruth: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please don't waste that time and energy if you don't have any positive thing to say .
Re: I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bro, you can't understand women. . . They don't even understand themselves. . . Meanwhile, this might help:

Re: I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More by Engrpj(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Bro, you can't understand women. . . They don't even understand themselves. . . Meanwhile, this might help:

This book shld be the Condensed Edition

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl You Like / Can You Allow Ur Partner To Do Is With You? / Photo: Man Marrys One And Gets One Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.