Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Approach A Girl You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl You Like (1945 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Girl You Like by princealexndre(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
A lot of people have always found it difficult to approach girls,it happens to too when i was a little younger..until now,i realise that you don't have to let that girl you have always wanted to talk to....go just like that..i have got 5 simple steps to approach her..you can add yours... step 1; Take every chance as an opportunity..no matter where you find her. you can always walk up to her and tell her what you feel about her...Be it in the bank,school,mall,bus or even on the road..try not to let opportunities go like that,who knows she might just be in her best mood.
step 2; Try to be yourself....don't say because your voice is not sweet you want to change the way you speak to her...do not say your clothes are not the latest,you wanna go borrow your friend cloth.. she is a girl for God sake not president obama.
step 3; Try to control the situation.. every situation you find yourself in with the girl or lady..try to give in your best to control it,she will really be interested in having you as a friend. Trust me girls love guys that are man enough
step 4; Do not try to be funny,when you are not.....my brother you wanna act like Mr bean when you are Arnold schwarzneger. it really pisses a girl off,when you try to crack jokes that are not funny. They take you as a fool. But if you have always been funny,then you are good to go...
step 5; Learn to compliment her..Always tell her how beautiful she is and not how sexy. Always try to say sorry,even when you know she does not deserve it. and always learn to thank her for the thing she did..No matter how small...
To summarise all i have said. TRY TO BE A GENTLE MAN. lol....... feel free to add yours..... by ALEXANDER...
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by CountDracula(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
LoL... Do u think they dnt knw wat they ar supposed to do? Dey just can't bring demselves to do it! Dats d problem
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by mostHandsome01: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by francizy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
How to this, how to that..
10 reasons for this 10 reasons for that..
Ways to do this and ways to do that..
Steps to this and steps to that..
5 reasons why this happened, 6 reasons why it shouldn't have happened..
And the list goes on.
undecided

Mehnnnnn! Nairaland is becoming boring with all these "how to this and how to that".. angry

SmH sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by sinaj(f): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
how to approach a guy

....................................................... m tired of typin.

*fone falls frm hand*

*snores*

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by princealexndre(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ok kindly add yours....
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by pTomz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
wen will they also approach us?angry
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by mostHandsome01: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinaj:
how to approach a guy

*fone falls frm hand*

*snores*
Me so sick of all this girl girl girl issue!!
Who is gonna open a counter thread,,
9 WAYS TO APPROACH A GUY
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by francizy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinaj:
how to approach a guy

*fone falls frm hand*

*snores*

Hehehehehe, as if you knew what I had in mind...

All these crap's effing boring.. sad

mostHandsome01:

Me so sick of all this girl girl girl issue!!
Who is gonna open a counter thread,,
9 WAYS TO APPROACH A GUY

Men guy no be small matter oh.. I tire for all these blog-like poos everywhere.. grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Simple just walk upside down She will understand

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by VaselineCrew: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinaj:
how to approach a guy

*fone falls frm hand*

*snores*

I will create a tred for u tomorrow
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by Doilooklikeicare(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
g
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by ronald4lif(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Anyone who need tutorials on how to approach girls got no business having one. When they need one, they'll go get her without all these lists.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by iphanyiuma(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
#Nepa takes light
Hisses and flings phone#

Flies on top of my buttt naaked girlfriend#
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by sinaj(f): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
VaselineCrew:

I will create a tred for u tomorrow

lol
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Like by Kevinoh: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Simple just walk upside down She will understand

Lol, this is crazzy!

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Shares Hot Passionate Kissing Picture With Her Boo ( 18 + ) / She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do / Jehova Witnesses Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.