Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,205 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase (47833 Views)

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by kay1one2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
sum jobless fools have tym to write complete english on social media...pls don't fink evribody is as jobless as u....

You're such an illiterate! It doesn't take much to at least type correct english Once!

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Eluwilussit(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
I observed two things here:

1) nobody gave credit to her tribe. If she was caught stealing, it would be all about her tribe instead of her as an individual. Why?

2) most people here think she is stupid for returning the money. Really? Yet they turn around and accuse Jona and PDP of corruption. Shame.

I have said it many times that the govt didn't fall from the sky. The people in govt are the products of our society. The mentality of most of us is embarrassing. We need a national awakening.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by shacxy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Burewube dis woman is dam honest, and really deserve to be awarded Allah!
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Wizkoko(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
If this woman is wise she would come out for a political post and people will vote for her because of her honesty.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by uchwar1: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ode!
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by samola01: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
what shall it profit her if she gain the money and lose her conscience and thereafter her soul
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Deltagiant: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
kay1one2:

You're such an illiterate! It doesn't take much to at least type correct english Once!
Good one.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by CAPTIVATOR: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
I Commend the womans honesty

- to those INSULTING HER !

1) Will you be happy if someone steal your school fee or life savings ? Just think

2) wont u curse the person, REMEMBER SUCH CURSES WORK LIKE MAGIC ? I think the woman has saved herself from such dirty utterances .

3) there is no gain takin what is not yours, its like Gambling and winning other peoples sweat ...
I know guys who engage in playin Nairabet, Naijabet, Surebet, 1960 E.T C .... WHEN they get such money , the devil is so dubious that he will make sure that they spend it lavishly , and at the end they go back to their huzzling lifestyle . FUNNY Enough they are trapped in addiction which make them contribute back that money they have previously claim to win .

- when you take other peoples property, yours is also at risk , that is life .

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by kullozone(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:

sharap there.. wat is an innocent person doing with cash of 12 million naira.. isnt that money laundering?

what happened to tranfers and bank accounts?

i no go return that kain money o

i use to count this guy among the wise ones oh!

this life nawa.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by kilokeys(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
kullozone:

i use to count this guy among the wise ones oh!

this life nawa.

tongue i no wise again shey?
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by DavidSilas2015: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
God will bless u ma, whatever people say should not bother you. So many people think of now,let me have now and they dont think of tomorrow. continue in your good works. God bless u ma.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
I hope she gets rewarded on earth.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by debeey87(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
4bobo:
But they were circulating another woman from one media promoter house, people wicked o.

@kilokeys , but you know if she is caught, she will loose her job and be disgraced out of office. So who knows may be this is a trial for her and she overcame. I learnt that american embassy and MTN are now interested in rewarding her. i was listening to radio recently in which, on two different occassions or programs, on different stations were discussing her case and people were calling in, recommending her for many things.
Her soon to be fame, may overtake the money found on the long run, time will tell.
I hope the state governor will do something as well. But FAAN sha...how long does it take to create a position and give a job. Paying lip service since 500BC
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by kestolove95(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
kay1one2:

Go and read for jamb illiterate!
e pain am grin
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by mcgaius: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
After they will say Igbo like money pass their life.Una see am?
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by debeey87(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
chukzyblingz:
The lady has done excellently well and she deserves to be appreciated. But honestly speaking, I think she only returned the money because she is scared of what might happen if she were caught and because she is not a good thief (a fast guy as most Nigerians would say). If she sees a better opportunity next time she would utilise it.

But the owner of this money deserves to be flogged, firstly, for forgetting such a huge amount of money and secondly for being such an ingrate

Aba she first saw the bag in the morning while she was sweeping and in the evening when she was abt going home. So how do you mean she isnt a good thief. Its just her person.
Well I agree with you the guy is an ingrate who deserves to be tied to a transformer and floggedflogged grin
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
With the kind of comments here, is there really hope for Nigeria? ? Condemning someone for doing the right thing?? Geez, I weep for Nigeria. embarassed embarassed ... Why then insult our leaders if doing the right thing is seen as foolish? ? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by lepasharon(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who can be so absent minded to leave such an amount of money though? undecided.....And WHY where they carrying such an amount in the first place ?
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
4bobo:
But they were circulating another woman from one media promoter house, people wicked o.

@kilokeys , but you know if she is caught, she will loose her job and be disgraced out of office. So who knows may be this is a trial for her and she overcame. I learnt that american embassy and MTN are now interested in rewarding her. i was listening to radio recently in which, on two different occassions or programs, on different stations were discussing her case and people were calling in, recommending her for many things.
Her soon to be fame, may overtake the money found on the long run, time will tell.
Good one by MTN and the American embassy. .. I'm quite sure the reward she will get in the long run will outweigh the 12M she returned....

Sometimes I just feel embarrassed being a Nigerian, just look at some comments here..mtcheeeeww
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Profkomolafe(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Opportunity cumz but once.....God has givn u urz. but u'v throw. It. To d dust....na shower of blessings u go dey chop nd. 15k o....

Das. D. Way God wants to make. U rich...but u dia God and rejct his offer grin
For me...even if I pick 1k...I. Knw. Go. Return. Am
ogbeni, ur eye dy shook oo
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by makazona(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
eleojo23:
For those saying that she is not smart, I hope you will be happy if someone finds your misplaced money/item and makes use of the 'opportunity' by going away with it? I hope you will clap for that person for being 'smart'.
After all, you said opportunity comes but once.

You see why you should not be quick to cast a stone at the government for being corrupt?
An act of honesty is seen as foolishness even by the ordinary citizens. Herein lies our problem.

1000 likes biko
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by freeze22(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Supposing the money is yours and was meant for something important, say surgery for a loved one or perhaps your life savings etc. The question is....would you want it returned to you?
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by raphy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
make mr jonathn honour this woman kiakia giv her a plot of land, grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by ipunchbitches(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
dumb ass woman
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
eleojo23:
For those saying that she is not smart, I hope you will be happy if someone finds your misplaced money/item and makes use of the 'opportunity' by going away with it? I hope you will clap for that person for being 'smart'.

You see why you should not be quick to cast a stone at the government for being corrupt?
An act of honesty is seen as foolishness even by the ordinary citizens. Herein lies our problem.
my brother make I first get ,then I go see if I go fit forget am for toilet na
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Ifebazz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
sum jobless fools have tym to write complete english on social media...pls don't fink evribody is as jobless as u....
Of course you don't have time to write complete words and sentences on social media, but you are there all day long spending the same time you don't have. Same goes for your academic work, no time. Make out the time dude, it will be of great benefit, at least to fill the deposit slip in the bank.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
She can go to bed afraid of nothing .

There is this sense of peace that comes with what she just did ,she might not be rich but trust me she'll always tell this story to her great grand kids and you have no idea how such stories of extraordinary deeds can change a people for life making them one of the best breed of our time.

It is good to be good because the feelings that comes with it can't be bought with money.

That smile on your face, that calmness in your heart when you put yourself in the person's shoes and that look of pure joy on the person's face can never be quantified.

Thinking about it is fulfilment on its own

If you doubt it, try helping someone in need to today.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Ifebazz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
After going through comments here, I start wondering what kind of people are asking for what kind of change. If honesty can be termed as foolishness, then there's little or no hope left for the next generation. Little wonder why they don't see anything good in Jonathan. Most people are just clamouring for 'my turn to steal ' and not really change as they keep shouting. Very pitiable display of shameless bigotry.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Steezz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bruv in all honesty this has got to be the smartest comment I have seen since I joined NL in 2012. Weldone! Really proud.
eleojo23:

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by enomakos(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote
author=eleojo23 post=31389857]For those saying that she is not smart, I
hope you will be happy if someone finds your misplaced money/item and
makes use of the 'opportunity' by going away with it? I hope you will
clap for that person for being 'smart'.

You see why you should not be quick to cast a stone at the government
for being corrupt?
An act of honesty is seen as foolishness even by the ordinary citizens.
Herein lies our problem.[/quote]nigeria no 1 problem is nigerians
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Adeyeancah(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:
Abegii,watz d diff??
Opportunity cumz only once n she as missed it already....
Na so opportunity dey come, Obasanjo became presido for the second time, and even the third time....No be wetin u go talk be dis if to say na you get the money oh...
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

That smile on your face, that calmness in your heart when you put yourself in the person's shoes and that look of pure joy on the person's face can never be quantified.

Thinking about it is fulfilment on its own

If you doubt it, try helping someone in need to today.
There is also a prize that comes with putting yourself in people's shoes all the time .

You'll become an emotional wreck and it's one journey you'll always embark on carrying the weight of the world on your shoulder and sometimes people take advantage of your personality and the moment you try to change you end up one emotionally battered man.
Whatever just be good after all everything is nothing but vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.