Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase (47636 Views)

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Adeyeancah(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
enomakos:
nigeria no 1 problem is nigerians
let them know jare

2 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is also a prize that comes with putting yourself in people's shoes all the time .

You'll become an emotional wreck and it's one journey you'll always embark on carrying the weight of the world on your shoulder and sometimes people take advantage of your personality and the moment you try to change you end up one emotionally battered man.
Whatever just be good after all everything is nothing but vanity upon vanity.

yeah, thanks.

How have you been?
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by whithawk(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
well well well. I am seriously wondering what i would have done if i was in this woman's shoes undecided
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

yeah, thanks.

How have you been?
I'm fine and just trying to be a good man in the midst of too many imperfect people and my own imperfect nature.

How about you , how have you been?

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm fine and just trying to be a good man in the midst of too many imperfect people and my own imperfect nature.

How about you , how have you been?

Not good embarassed

I am dilly-dallying with an essay
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by anitank(f): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
pak:

As much as what the woman did is very commendable and that is what I would have recommended, we need to get something straight here -
The woman did not actually return 12M per se, what she returned was a bag she had no idea what the contents were - but then that in itself is commendable
Exactly what I was about to say. The woman had no idea what was in the bag. It was only when she took it to the security that she knew. I doubt if she would have taken it back if she had known the content
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by ceasare: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
The real issues that is mind buggling to me hv not been mentioned so far since the incidence.
1. I tot there is a limit to how much you can travel out of the country with?
2. Who is the owner of the money,what kind of business is he into and how did he came about such money
3. Whats the money meant for? is it laundered money or for illicit deug trade?
No law enforcment agency has come up with any findings!!!
such is a country we live in nobody aak questions

Congrats to the lady and for the owner not even.appreciating her no matter ow little shows no atom of humility in him.may his bag never be found id lost again.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by dhappyking(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
4bobo:
But they were circulating another woman from one media promoter house, people wicked o.

@kilokeys , but you know if she is caught, she will loose her job and be disgraced out of office. So who knows may be this is a trial for her and she overcame. I learnt that american embassy and MTN are now interested in rewarding her. i was listening to radio recently in which, on two different occassions or programs, on different stations were discussing her case and people were calling in, recommending her for many things.
Her soon to be fame, may overtake the money found on the long run, time will tell.

And again it should not be all about the rewards. What happened to the peace of mind and pleasant feeling of doing the right thing. If one is not used to stealing , the guilt from taking the money could give her sleepless nights.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Habeyy(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Aspireahead:
all those scolding her....i hope u are not amoung those chanting change..bcus..thunder and lightning..plus including...ballistic missile go find, arrest and chain una
I join you in the prayer bro
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Truckpusher(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Not good embarassed

I am dilly-dallying with an essay
You don't have to frown about it .

Just relax , focus on it and let it flow.
Control the situation and be happy after all you're equal to the task.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by TheBawse(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2015
sorry o, but na sufferhead go kill u
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by azzima(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2015
The real action those stupid assemblypeople should be taking is to investigate a concessionaire of our GOVERNMENT airport how they can be giving ANY EMPLOYEE 7500 NAIRA a month for a 12 HOUR A DAY SHIFT. That is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by AKPOSbaba: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2015
eleojo23:
For those saying that she is not smart, I hope you will be happy if someone finds your misplaced money/item and makes use of the 'opportunity' by going away with it? I hope you will clap for that person for being 'smart'.
After all, you said opportunity comes but once.

You see why you should not be quick to cast a stone at the government for being corrupt?
An act of honesty is seen as foolishness even by the ordinary citizens. Herein lies our problem.

Blame d govt for not making Nigeria condusive for her citizens to breath.no light,a billion potholes on our road,dem don use all our money plant flower for Aso Rock finish.imagine being paid N7,800 which is not even enough to transport herself to the airport.dnt. Blame citizens,put d blame on govt.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by slimfancier(f): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Is she still a cleaner?? how much are we talking about ( Salary increment my foot)! This Woman was supposed to be given a better offer...... Naija we really need to be Wise & Prayerful.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2015
she did well
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by hardbody: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2015
pak:

Yes, you will disown because you are of the seed of the devil and she is of God.

That your actions might cause distress to someone else means absolutely nothing to you.

I can't stand heartless people.

See this mumu ooo. Like i care whether you can stand me or not. Indeed what makes u think i want u to stand me? Please take my middle finger and shove it up somewhere. See me o....See exalted feeling of self importance. My views are mine and i have justification. First its my view, second i always rationalize that whoever carries that kind of money must have an explanation that is not always legit. Finally, did you read that the guy just looked at the lady and then walked away with the bag of money. To my mind he was thinking, madam, if u have rejected Gods gift to you, who am i to challenge God by giving you part of what you rejected.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by hardbody: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2015
ceasare:
The real issues that is mind buggling to me hv not been mentioned so far since the incidence.
1. I tot there is a limit to how much you can travel out of the country with?
2. Who is the owner of the money,what kind of business is he into and how did he came about such money
3. Whats the money meant for? is it laundered money or for illicit deug trade?
No law enforcment agency has come up with any findings!!!
such is a country we live in nobody aak questions

Congrats to the lady and for the owner not even.appreciating her no matter ow little shows no atom of humility in him.may his bag never be found id lost again.

You actually have been the only person seeing this from my perspective. That money is not legit. It could be drug financing money. To make matters worse the idiot couldnt as much as say thank you to the woman. May i ask you, who will pick it the next time that wont return it?
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by ifeanyi83(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2015
eleojo23:
For those saying that she is not smart, I hope you will be happy if someone finds your misplaced money/item and makes use of the 'opportunity' by going away with it? I hope you will clap for that person for being 'smart'.
After all, you said opportunity comes but once.

You see why you should not be quick to cast a stone at the government for being corrupt?
An act of honesty is seen as foolishness even by the ordinary citizens. Herein lies our problem.

Exactly my thoughts brother...
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by morechud: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm exactly like her, I shall return what doesn't belong to me
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't have to frown about it .

Just relax , focus on it and let it flow.
Control the situation and be happy after all you're equal to the task.

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.