Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno (18386 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess CHANGE is when your own people disown you, I hope they don't blame this on the opposition...

I see no reason why the aggrieved youth went on a vandalism spree, they should have just boycotted the rally or hold their own "counter rally" to show their grievances...

Shettima beans don done...

Propaganda number 200 by PDP. No pix at all and sb wants us to bliv this?

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by oweman: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Intresting , seems Jonsthans dollars has got to that side maybe taken there by Fani Kayode or Oku _ipe .

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by nzeadachie: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2015
I SAID IT, APC, JIHAD BUHARI AND NOTHERN ELDERS ARE THE MAIN BOKO HARAM, KILLING THEIR PEOPLE ONLY BECAUSE THEY WANT POWER TO RETURN TO NORTH

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by lion042(m): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Aseneshii:
Which company will accept road construction contract in Borno with all this things that Boko boys are doing? Let the Governor concentrate on security first.
....My comment is meant for Abia state and not Bono, have a nice weekend

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by wallbuilder(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Southern borno is majority christian. Norther muslims leaders usually have a bias against christians. Thats why we are even sceptical about buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Awho(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Walks into the movie theatre grap my ice cream put on my 3D glassis to watch as APC plans to rule my people... Ah just dey laugh dem

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by agabaI23(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2015
politricks:
Is the place not under state of emergency, why blaming the governor then.
It is not under any state of emergency. And he is the chief security officer of the state.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by fitzmayowa: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2015
SammyHoe:

Propaganda number 200 by PDP. No pix at all and sb wants us to bliv this?

When GEJ was stoned in bauchi, did the picture of the stoning accompany the news/report

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Kingspin(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2015
This gov clear road for Boko haram.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by nzeadachie: 6:42am On Mar 07, 2015
politricks:
THEY SAID THAT THE MAN IS ENCOURAGING BOKO HARAM, WE KNOW THAT APC AND NOTHERN ELDERS ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT POWER, BUT IF THEY LIKE LET THEM CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELF IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Kingspin(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2015
wallbuilder:
Southern borno is majority christian. Norther muslims leaders usually have a bias against christians. Thats why we are even sceptical about buhari.
That is why i love GEJ, his work is present in all the 6 geo political zone. Every zone has a project on going.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Agwoden(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This news get as he be oo...they should be angry at Jonathan who could not protect them from insurgency, He is in Commander in Chief of the Armed forces in charge of security not Kashim

this thing sound fishy self...if you can't provide pictures then it must be the usual pdp arrangement

B4 i forget

Vote GMB for maximum security...

Sai Buhari!!!
Nothing wer una no go blame GEJ. Continue shifting blame even those that cant impregnate their wives shoud blame Jonathan. The youths that did this, they know better and they know who to vent their anger on but some !diats will stay in their comfort zone and type nonsense. Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Yeeyo: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Anoda sponsor of boko haram.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by icebebe(f): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2015
They are all comin bak to deir senses

Nw some yeye elders here will hold deir witchcraft meetin n blame bros jonna fr it

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Gboskee(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Retardant
Rad1cal:
In other word, the people are aware that APC is boko haram and boko haram is APC.

Wise thinking.
Rad1cal:
In other word, the people are aware that APC is boko haram and boko haram is APC.

Wise thinking.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Gboskee(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Awho:
Walks into the movie theatre grap my ice cream put on my 3D glassis to watch as APC plans to rule my people... Ah just dey laugh dem
yeah! Its normal if you laf @ diz crucial moment

but

if i should remind you

"who laugh last,laugh best"

APC! 2015
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

When GEJ was stoned in bauchi, did the picture of the stoning accompany the news/report

Question no 200 by PDP/GEJ supporter. But when some ppl were paid to protest against Buhari in Chatham there is video evidencd , right? When Fayose and Koro and co are planning to rig election in Ekiti, there's audio evidence abi? grin grin
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by kraftykc(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess CHANGE is when your own people disown you, I hope they don't blame this on the opposition...

I see no reason why the aggrieved youth went on a vandalism spree, they should have just boycotted the rally or hold their own "counter rally" to show their grievances...

Shettima beans don done...

I agree. Similar to what GEJ is facing now
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Gboliwe: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Its just that some people are plain stupid and would back their governor even if its glaring he is useless. If not, this man is worse than Abia state governor.

It is only in Nigeria that a man like this will be gunning for another tenure when his first is full of excuses and no single result! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Fosterbrand: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by fitzmayowa: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2015
SammyHoe:

Question no 200 by PDP/GEJ supporter. But when some ppl were paid to protest against Buhari in Chatham there is video evidencd , right? When Fayose and Koro and co are planning to rig election in Ekiti, there's audio evidence abi? grin grin

PDP/GEJ supporter Maybe you need to go through the post again
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by myproperty(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2015
politricks:

The locals know better. They know what is happening in their territory.They know the roles played by their leaders.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by banki(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2015
Situation001:

I wonder what you have to say about Abia state.. because that place to me looks like a dumping ground..

or is it APC that is also ruling there

kogi state nko? Ebonyi state nko?
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Dammyjohn(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
How come there has been no bomb blast in Maiduguri any time APC campaigns
You are thinking what I am thinking.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by stigman(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2015
And they said they will win that state

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by MCDanselm(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2015
GOODLUCK don fight boko haram una don get mouth abi.......cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Rad1cal: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Gboskee:
Retardant

Like you.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by M4gunners: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This news get as he be oo...they should be angry at Jonathan who could not protect them from insurgency, He is in Commander in Chief of the Armed forces in charge of security not Kashim

this thing sound fishy self...if you can't provide pictures then it must be the usual pdp arrangement

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!
I can't just pass like that without reminding you what the youths said. According to them, the governor is hatching plans to relocate them to Maiduguri were they will be (forced)to vote for APC get that is ur brain. Change is when Charity begin at home hehehehe. Don't ask me who is boko haram again because it is clear now.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Borderless: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!

Is this all your brain could put together? Na wah oooo! The future is bleak with these kind of thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by M4gunners: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
I SAID IT, APC, JIHAD BUHARI AND NOTHERN ELDERS ARE THE MAIN BOKO HARAM, KILLING THEIR PEOPLE ONLY BECAUSE THEY WANT POWER TO RETURN TO NORTH
The truth is bitter bro,but we will keep letting them know it. My VOTE Is For You Sir GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara / Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.