Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno (18387 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by lyntiffany(f): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
How come there has been no bomb blast in Maiduguri any time APC campaigns
my dear I wonder same o! I get as I be shaa.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by vikyno(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2015
egift:

My President. My President grin grin grin

In your dreams. This is Nigeria and not Zimbabwe .
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by vikyno(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2015
egift:

My President. My President grin grin grin

In your dreams. This is Nigeria and not Zimbabwe .

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by stevolutionary(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This news get as he be oo...they should be angry at Jonathan who could not protect them from insurgency, He is in Commander in Chief of the Armed forces in charge of security not Kashim

this thing sound fishy self...if you can't provide pictures then it must be the usual pdp arrangement

B4 i forget

Vote GMB for maximum security...

Sai Buhari!!!

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2015
And APC in their jaundiced calculations give this state 95% to Buhari. I laugh in Kanuri. Election Day will spring surprises. Most will be unpleasant to Boko.hari.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by yomanovic: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2015
I am a supporter of Buhari but if the people feel Shetima's government didn't give them attention, they have the power to vote another candidate. They should therefore, vote wisely. A governor that didn't answer to their call in his first term doesn't deserve their votes. Shikannah!!!
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by ransomed: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Situation001:

I wonder what you have to say about Abia state.. because that place to me looks like a dumping ground..

or is it APC that is also ruling there
::-- Abia state is a dump site. My last week trip from Sam Mbakwe Int. Cargo airport through Owerrinta to Aba showed to me clearly that throughout my itinerary in Nigeria, the state is the dirtiest. I couldn't buy Udara (cherry fruit, my favourite) from hawkers due to foul odours oozing out everywhere. Infact, Ochendo has finished Abia on a negative note.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by openmine(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
According to the youths, the governor is hatching
plans to have their communities attacked, so that
they can be relocated to camps in Maiduguri where
they will be forced to vote for the APC.
Dis is really a serious allegation dat must b investigated...if wat d youths r saying is true,den we may have found d sponsors of bokoharam!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Kaellivi(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
some northern youths finally purchased brains
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by MrEverest(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
APC ain't seen anything yet, it will do them like film. Yeye people, yeye party.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Excellentmind: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2015
The evil me do live after them!
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by LagosBoi2(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
ONYX5:
you are one of the biggest ediots of your age

You are a bigger fo.ol
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by kemthegirl(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This news get as he be oo...they should be angry at Jonathan who could not protect them from insurgency, He is in Commander in Chief of the Armed forces in charge of security not Kashim

this thing sound fishy self...if you can't provide pictures then it must be the usual pdp arrangement

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!
Idiot. Is shettima not the chief security officer of the state? Was he not using those who have evolved into Biko haram as political thugs? Iman ikot Mkpo.
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by ayobase(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!

So, you should blame the President for once a mini-turned-major problem a Governor would have ordered the concerned L.G Chairman to take care before this state.

what happens to the security allowee allocated to Borno State?

is it that u know the truth, or u intentionally turned blind eye to score a political point?
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Gboskee(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Like you.
you wont have spew shi+t
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by anwo247: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!

Those in the heat o bokoharam said they don't want APC, but you that are writing from Iyana-ipaja said they should hate GEJ... you see your life?

APShit
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Chigold101(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
myhoodlink:
Hmmmmmm...they should give peace a chance please. Though, I am pro-GEJ, I still have soft spot for the governor due to the happenings in that State. God bless Nigeria.
#TeamNeverAgain
soft what? Did u read what those guys said?
The dont want to be taken to camps in MAIDUGIRIR where they will be forced to vote for APC...
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Awho(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gboskee:
yeah! Its normal if you laf @ diz crucial moment

but

if i should remind you

"who laugh last,laugh best"

APC! 2015

lets see whose laughter comes out the best "teamGodwin"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / 2023 Presidency: Ikeobasi Mokelu Obtains ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.