Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) (108215 Views)

Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) / A Benin Girl Posted Before & After Sex Picture On Facebook And Got This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by gentlesally(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2015
yap...I have done that severally.....sex should not b must do thing

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2015
luckaz:
I can

but I will put my joystick inside and just to keep it warm
LOOL

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by mayorlager(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Yes na
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin
grin grin
You dey feel me? cheesy
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Enegod(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
You dey feel me? cheesy
na the username 'truckpusher' i dey feel.. Username that comes back to life after being deactivated grin
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by acada111(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2015
AJ01:
ROFL i won't even cuddle her

Even if she's your wife and experiencing the really painful type?
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
na the username 'truckpusher' i dey feel.. Username that comes back to life after being deactivated grin
Are you doubting the power of resurrection? cheesy
Someone did it 2000 years ago ,why I can't we repeat the same feat this millennium? grin
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by sirlaw2(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Of course i can do it....... After we don go 3 rounds... We will now cuddle nake.d without having sex again...
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Enegod(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you doubting the power of resurrection? cheesy
Someone did it 2000 years ago ,why I can't we repeat the same feat this millennium? grin
the resurrection was accidental...It wasn't by its power grin
So, no need to celebrate cheesy
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
the resurrection was accidental...It wasn't by its power grin
So, no need to celebrate cheesy
Lol, everything in this life is for a purpose and the resurrection included and in summary nothing is accidental my friend. cheesy

Everything happens for a purpose.
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Enegod(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, everything in this life is for a purpose and the resurrection included and in summary nothing is accidental my friend. cheesy

Everything happens for a purpose.
yeah, i have seen the purpose
keep up the good work
They will surely see the light grin
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
yeah, i have seen the purpose
keep up the good work
They will surely see the light grin
grin
Ene, leave me joor! Today Na Sunday abeg.
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Enegod(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
Ene, leave me joor! Today Na Sunday abeg.
grin grin
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by redcliff: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
what is sex pls embarassed

A physical penetration/thrust of the peni...s into the va..ginaa
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2015
elbinmanny:
cant even look at your pic forr 5mins without thinking if having sex with u embarassed

Lol, better stop thinking that
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by nephemmy(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2015
Maybe...
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by blakky97(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2015
sinaj:
yup I can
thats true!
I remember.
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by ChynoBEATS: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
well according to my current research Sex is wen a boy & a girl jump on each other after which One of them starts singing while they're jumping cheesy ......
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
handsome86:
not complete shaking the legs with ur pipi
how on earth will that lady says she don't know what sex is
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by djkirkoo2(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Are you a learner?
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2015
byrron:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i no say one day u go make us proud and u eventually dis with this ur sex redefinition. grin grin grin
na the lady's fault naw undecided no be my fault
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by francizy(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
well according to my current research Sex is wen a boy & a girl jump on each other after which One of them starts singing while they're jumping cheesy ......

Hahahaha exactly the definition given to toddlers.. Next thing you come back home and find you son standing on the back of his female friend, saying that they are trying to practice what dad defined sex as.. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by francizy(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2015
efepro:
Be sincere

I've done it severally.. We even went as far as using mouth action without still having sex..

Also did it last year. It's guys who lack control that can't do it..

I only go in when the girl gives a go ahead signal
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by ChynoBEATS: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha exactly the definition given to toddlers.. Next thing you come back home and find your son standing on the back of his female friend, saying that they are trying to practice what dad defined sex as.. grin grin grin

Naso na...... cheesy
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by Blackeard(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Hell no. My D.ick is going to be poking her, so even if I don't want to, she will. And a gentleman never says no to his lady smiley
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by miketayo(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2015
No10:
Yes... If she's on her period.

has to wear panties though we dont want blood on d sheet
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by AJ01(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
acada111:

Even if she's your wife and experiencing the really painful type?
then i will undecided
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by miketayo(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
yes i can and i have
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by starlingbawa(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2015
NO!!!! grin
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by happyzed0(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Yes I can
Re: Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) by sinaj(f): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2015
blakky97:

thats true!
I remember.
rememba wot.... o! i remember too. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.