Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (108427 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by PapiNigga: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
This couple's hot pre-wedding photos have send the internet into frenzy, as online users poured out their anger on the pretty bride-to-be over her racy outfit.

What do you think?
Sexy or Trashy?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-goes-braless-in-hot-pre.html?m=1

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by PapiNigga: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by eezeribe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
See her legs and hands... Bleaching like roasted plantain.
This kind lady fit use jahz grab man pikin,say na husband.
My God will always deliver me from Karashikas.
So the man never marry since

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Rooneyboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
See her small breast like peanut, very unattractive.

Her guy is even ashamed sef.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
I like her pants, nice style.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
wow!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where are the hot photos undecided

16 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Benekruku(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
The babe will be fvcking flexible in bed!

Extra-ordinarily flexible that she would be able to key into any position

Utility player she will be

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Rapoo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
pre-wedding picture when slay mama meets with her gangster hubby! am not surprised at all

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Fadedjeans: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
She has a nice body and her outfit is on point. That's all there's to the 'pre-wedding' pictures. Her hubby looks good too.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op looking for traffic with Topic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nothing much for this marriage. Believe me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Brown14: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
"her hubby should have proposed with a bra"....my God!!! such savagery how will this person make heaven?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by CentaurXLV(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
LOL... Yet some ladies will be screaming Feminism. grin

Kudos to the man.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by NairalandCS(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:
The babe will be fvcking flexible in bed!

Extra-ordinarily flexible that she would be able to key into any position

Utility player she will be

Aswear!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by NairalandCS(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fadedjeans:
She has a nice body and her outfit is on point. That's all there's to the 'pre-wedding' pictures. Her hubby looks good too.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Evablizin(f): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Her hubby should have proposed with a bra... Ooh Lord haff merci on the mouth of men

7 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Fadedjeans: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=NairalandCS post=58057287][/quote]

Whistle blower, look for something more productive, you might make some money while at it. Not this type of whistle blowing for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by NairalandCS(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Whistle blower, look for something more productive, you might make some money while at it. Not this type of whistle blowing for sure.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rooneyboy:
See her small breast like peanut, very unattractive.

Her guy is even ashamed sef.
I think sey na only me see those grandnut sized boobs

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
As the chairman of Vaseline Crew of Nigeria(VCN) I have consulted my stakeholders about this issue consigning this pre-wedding shoot... And realised this pinshure have actually helped our members so much to the extent that they stay in bathroom throughout a whole night(sweet sensation)...

This pinshure have helped me and my crew so much ...

Finally they're is nothing wrong with the shoot

Sign

Chaiman VCN
Lagos chapter

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
lol ... d photographer go de reason like that gej pix(his hands on his lips)

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by NwaAmaikpe: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

This is for those of you who want to see how ugly the shade of her lipstick looks.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by infogenius(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sexy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Narldon: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is how it begins...
Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by banmee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Nothing much for this marriage. Believe me

And why should we? Obviously you are not married so why should we listen to you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by bZoMa(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Get me my Vaseline

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by idu1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

I like the guy hair style.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by fastgyal(f): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
She's getting married.
some of y'll that'd come to condemn her are still praying to get into a R/ship.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by slawomir: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
all these their hair nor dey make person know fine woman again self
my mind dey tell me say this woman ugly dieeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions by Talk2Bella(f): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
wink Nice Pants

I gotta admit those niipples are superb

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.