Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is Amaechi Gay? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Amaechi Gay? (1354 Views)

Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! / Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
These are very serious and revealing pictures

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
More...

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes he is gay. Any other question
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by dj187: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
theoctopus:
These are very serious and revealing pictures
My brother Abeg go find job
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
Yes he is gay. Any other question

Maybe that is why he is so angry. Is it true that the APC has promised the USA they will repeal the anti-gay law?

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
dj187:
My brother Abeg go find job

You know you really dont have to comment on every thread. You can always move on
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by omenka(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
theoctopus:

Maybe that is why he is so angry. Is it true that the APC has promised the USA they will repeal the anti-gay law?
Yes it is true. Anything else
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
Yes it is true. Anything else

Yes, that explains a lot about APC and their desperation for power. They will do anything to get power but then again, they will always fail as usual. If they like, let then negotiate with the inhabitants of the moon, they will still fail. If you are angry because you are gay, sorry. The law here says its 14 years if you are caught... grin grin grin

And by the way, I dont really give 2 cents what you think or not. Just enjoying your pain response... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by omenka(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
theoctopus:

Yes, that explains a lot about APC and their desperation for power. They will do anything to get power but then again, they will always fail as usual. If they like, let then negotiate with the inhabitants of the moon, they will still fail. If you are angry because you are gay, sorry. The law here says its 14 years if you are caught... grin grin grin

And by the way, I dont really give 2 cents what you think or not. Just enjoying your pain response... grin grin grin
Wow. Glad you re enjoying my "pain response".

Anything else
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
Wow. Glad you re enjoying my "pain response".

Anything else

Nah! That is lame. Try another move. Boooriiiiinnnnng!!!!!... tongue tongue tongue

And thanks for helping my thread! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
theoctopus:

Nah! That is lame. Try another move. Boooriiiiinnnnng!!!!!... tongue tongue tongue

And thanks for helping my thread! grin grin grin
Oh. Really? What would you like
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
Oh. Really? What would you like

Sorry am not gay! Try someone else! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by omenka(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
theoctopus:

Sorry am not gay! Try someone else! grin grin grin
Ok. I will. Anything else
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Is Amaechi Gay? by theoctopus: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
More pics

(1) (Reply)

AIT Owner, Raymond Dokpesi Turned A Commander Using Soldiers To Terrorise Voters / Senators Who Will Not Return / Stop Attacks, Embrace Buhari’s Negotiation Offer – Saraki Tells B’haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.