Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics (58811 Views)

Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics) / The White Man Came To Africa By Sea With No Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by franzis(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
i guess Most men would do this not minding what it causes them just to get abroad and make money

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by yinkus4u2c(f): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
cheeese!... iz dat woman for real

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by stal: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Trying to figure out what the heck lam looking at here. Too bad for you black man. You have chosen a whale belly just for green card. Black headed f..ol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinaj:
cheeese!... iz dat woman for real
Yes she is for real like any other girl. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
LOL.... This is what we call real hustle. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
What do you mean by most men? sad you really ridiculed us

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.
y u dey vex like dis? if Nigerian women date guys 4 their money. then its not such a bad tin if he dates her 4 a better life or green card.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Enegod(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is she 9 months pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
arimahoseloka:
y u dey vex like dis? if Nigerian women date guys 4 their money. then its not such a bad tin if he dates her 4 a better life or green card.

Lol! I'm "vexing"?

You're not the 1st person to accuse me of such. Must be the way I speak. Passionate. Anyway, I just don't like it when people pawn themselves, especially to fat rubbish like this. They should at least go for the cute ones lol, but it's not my call now, is it? Ah well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by justmag(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some people are doing this in the black man's land. N***as are blind these days. angry
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by justmag(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Enegod:
Is she 9 months pregnant?

9 months? She has been pregnant her whole life. Look at that thing drop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Enegod(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
justmag:

9 months? She has been pregnant her whole life. Look at that thing drop.
lol cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Looooooooool the struggle is too real.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by MillionDollars: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
god forbid
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by SmooshCHN: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Capital No

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Goahead(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mockery of black race

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by steppin: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
franzis:
i guess Most men would do this not minding what it causes them just to get abroad and make money
Na for broke arse niggas!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by anselm791(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
So is there not a probability that this could be true love?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by ajebuter(f): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na only u waka come?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by lilbazy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
I fit o...na Visa sure pass o! And again,when konji hold ehnn,that belle go be like rihanna own for ur eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Calebosko(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
ok i go
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by dridowu: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
man must chop
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
White man's man land.
Waht the HELLis a white man's land
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by clefstone(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don't think I will opt to stay abroad even for free

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by redcliff: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
But this shit is photoshoped. lol!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by adami: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

perfect example of such men searching4love grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.