Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics (58845 Views)

Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics) / The White Man Came To Africa By Sea With No Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by mensdept: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Very typical.. black men with fat azz. white chicks
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by optimald(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
She must be 18months pregnant
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by freshness2020: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
i cant ooooo....
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Promotion is not from abroad but from above..............

Taaaaaaaaa No be me and shee
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Praiseeeeeee the Lord!!
Searchingforlove finally found her...am so happy for u
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.
Your just a pile of gabbage, an eyesore infact. What's all this trash your spewing about. Are you following prescription at all? Uncultured little brat
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by DNA9(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=clefstone post=31399462]Don't think I will opt to stay abroad even for free

Nigga,, I love ur brain,,blive me i can see beyond ur literal statement..
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
freshness2020:
i cant ooooo.... My friend keep quiet, guys like you will go after her especially when have cash to throw around...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
slimmy05:
Your just a pile of gabbage, an eyesore infact. What's all this trash your spewing about. Are you following prescription at all? Uncultured little brat

LMFAO. I know YOU didn't just call me an EYESORE cheesy You with the bell pepper nose & little hamster teeth. The nerve! Go siddon, mumu!

You don't like my comment, then tough shyt.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Peterina(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin

she be human being now...stop discriminating.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by lockupman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Of course we won't. Our original naija wives and kids are at home.

PunkyBrewster:

Shrugs. Do your thing. Just don't bring them over, we don't want earthquakes tongue

Btw, I get it wink
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
lockupman:

Of course we won't. Our original naija wife and kids are at home.

But does the "original" wife know? Just curious
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by inereunwa1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.
baby why you dey yan about guys like this now havent you hear this proverb which says that if money grows on trees girls will marry monkey !!!!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Georgeooo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
What is in that tummy?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
inereunwa1:
baby why you dey yan about guys like this now havent you hear this proverb which says that if money grows on trees girls will marry monkey !!!!

Don't get me started on dem monkey jokes cheesy

No seriously, I get why some do what they do. I can't hate on that. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by loomer: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Una just conclude say na green card things, Wat if them no even know each other but decide to pose, probably because she no well?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by freshness2020: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=mcchaka post=31401496][/quote]
let me pretend not seeing this post....
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by inereunwa1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Don't get me started on dem monkey jokes cheesy

No seriously, I get why some do what they do. I can't hate on that. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

yeah right cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by linearity: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
OP false connection, that Donna Simpson and her once live-in boy friend, Phillippe Gouamba.

They both lived in New Jersey and both Natural born citizens.

The boyfriend have a fetish for very big women and though twisted, he was in love with the lady as long as she keep eating and remains fat.

Funately, they separated when the lady said she want to start loosing weight for health reasons, google them.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol! I'm "vexing"?

You're not the 1st person to accuse me of such. Must be the way I speak. Passionate. Anyway, I just don't like it when people pawn themselves, especially to fat rubbish like this. They should at least go for the cute ones lol, but it's not my call now, is it? Ah well
its not nice calling a human being like u "garbage". Haba. she's fat we can all see that, but if u encouraged her 2 work on her weight wouldn't it be better of than hurling insults at her and talking as if it wasn't God that created her? just a thought though
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
arimahoseloka:
its not nice calling a human being like u "garbage". Haba. she's fat we can all see that, but if u encouraged her 2 work on her weight wouldn't it be better of than hurling insults at her and talking as if it wasn't God that created her? just a thought though

Ok, sorry for calling another human garbage.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Love in Tokyo. God bless his hustle.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by dhesire(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Enegod:
Is she 9 months pregnant?

9 months or? Abi 19 months.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by dhesire(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Enegod:

9 months ke? It seems like 19 months.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
with that woman,u r gonna spend ur whole nite searching 4 her pvssy
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by vikeyz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
wat can a man does #in chief zebrudaya's voix
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Na for broke arse niggas!
as if u are better dan some of dem who u call broke ass
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
menix:
Edo boiz no dey use dat kind thing play...
yes man,we only gat love 4 dat paper

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Y on earth wud a man do dat to b in a white man's land?!
but she is human,jst like u or aint she??
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by enomakos(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
but the lady is beautiful na

as long as she is good in bed that ok by me
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Enegod:
no. oo I tink shez 26 months pregnant undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by agoadiv(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nobody is speaking my mind la,dis girl under my comment is silly n very silly...wen girls date rich guys u no talk...mumu angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
PunkyBrewster:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.