Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics (59032 Views)

Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics) / The White Man Came To Africa By Sea With No Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2015
diresimdi:
Just as you black girls will throw prestige and honour to the dogs and go with any stinking white guy that comes your way especially here in Nigeria just because he is white and can probably offer you dollars. It is simply crazy what you black ladies do with the smelling white guys in secret to make money. The guy here is open and proud of his actions but black ladies are something else, even licks the ass of a white dude to get dollars...shameful.

grin

I'm over this topic now.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
what do you mean by fat rubbish? how do you look? you can pass your info without insulting the lady.

BTW, how on earthy does the OP knows the guy married her for papers undecided

And you can kindly please NOT tell me what to say. Hope we're clear on that.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2015
AreaFada2:

But after securing green card and riding a "Jeep" back home, African girls will flock around him. He will use the green card to bring one of them from Africa, maybe sponsor her through nursing school. Then she starts earning more morning than him. Then starts misbehaving.

She might even start bleeping a janitor at her work place.

This niccur be like "I married a woman the size of a whale, swallowed my pride & kissed her in public just to secure the damn green card, so that we can both have a better life, is this how you pay me back?" grin

It's all about survival.

Guy, believe me I know about the survival aspect of it but I also know that some do it for other reasons as well eg. to form celebrity back in the village. I know two such couples in real life.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2015
steppin:

One thing I know - I'm not as broke as you are.
let he who tinks he knows know dat he knows nofin,not even of himself say less anoda....wisest fool eva livet
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Put up your pics... let's have a look at your tribal marks... shall we...?

LMFAO. I'm not a Nigerian, so no, I don't have a scratched up face. If I uploaded my full pic, I'm afraid I'll blow away those two brain cells in your head that you call a mind. Don't want to get you fully retarded now.

But how about you clear that profile pic of yours so I can take a better look at those brandy or whisky burned red lips of yours. I know some of you guys think it's hawt to have the so called "pink lips", wouldn't be surprised if you burn yourselves just to get the perfect monkey-like pink lips.

Lastly, I just noticed "Aquarius" in your profile. I'm also an Aquarius so now I feel like I'm making fun of my brother cry

Please don't let me tear you a new asshole, my zodiac brother tongue
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2015
millionboi:
u r nt lukin bad dear

smiley
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by simdam500(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Madness.com
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LMFAO. I'm not a Nigerian, so no, I don't have a scratched up face. If I uploaded my full pic, I'm afraid I'll blow away those two brain cells in your head that you call a mind. Don't want to get you fully retarded now.

But how about you clear that profile pic of yours so I can take a better look at those brandy or whisky burned red lips of yours. I know some of you guys think it's hawt to have the so called "pink lips", wouldn't be surprised if you burn yourselves just to get the perfect monkey-like pink lips.

Lastly, I just noticed "Aquarius" in your profile. I'm also an Aquarius so now I feel like I'm making fun of my brother cry

Please don't let me tear you a new asshole, my zodiac brother tongue

Lol... darn... Would let this slide... only cos you're Aquarius... and my lips are pink not burnt...

P.S:
follow back...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... darn... Would let this slide... only cos you're Aquarius... and my lips are pink not burnt...

P.S:
follow back...

Ok. Will follow.

*suspicious about the lip thing cheesy *
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok. Will follow.

*suspicious about the lip thing cheesy *

Is someone jealous...? tongue
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Is someone jealous...? tongue

Of pink lips? Ah hell no!
They're considered attractive only by some of you. Personally, they remind me of scurvy. Kikiki.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Defcon1(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.
Love is blind jare grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Defcon1:

Love is blind jare grin

Ja.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Of pink lips? Ah hell no!
They're considered attractive only by some of you. Personally, they remind me of scurvy. Kikiki.

Er... I'm a guy...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Er... I'm a guy...

So? Guys don't get scurvy lips now?

Tsk, tsk, tsk!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by AndreB: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
Is she 9 months pregnant?

Lool..more like 18months pregnant
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

So? Guys don't get scurvy lips now?

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Aaargh!!! I'm mailing...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Aaargh!!! I'm mailing...

LOL, I don't read PMs.

*PM IGNORED cheesy *

Which Aquarius are you? January or February born? Just curious.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LOL, I don't read PMs.

*PM IGNORED cheesy *

Which Aquarius are you? January or February born? Just curious.

January... Better start reading them...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

January... Better start reading them...

I'm late January born too smiley
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm late January born too smiley

But I'm not naughty...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=iPopAlomo post=31418736]

But I'm not naughty... [/quote

Who is naughty?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=PunkyBrewster post=31418787][/quote]

Who do you think...?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by masqot(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
What did she swallow? Yet, she's not ashamed of stripping nude. For what? grhgrhgrhhhhh!!!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Who do you think...?

I have no idea hence I asked.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by steppin: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Smartestelvis:
let he who tinks he knows know dat he knows nofin,not even of himself say less anoda....wisest fool eva livet
Mumu, so you're still quoting me?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Percentile: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
Is she 9 months pregnant?

Hey. Its been a while. Dis one u commented without bashing d op cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Enegod(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Percentile:

Hey. Its been a while. Dis one u commented without bashing d op cheesy
na everyday i dey bash? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by t2luv1: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
franzis:
i guess Most men would do this not minding what it causes them just to get abroad and make money

I got news for you. Underneath all that fat is good punana if you can find it. lol
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Percentile: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enegod:
na everyday i dey bash? undecided

Apparently tongue
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Enegod(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Percentile:

Apparently tongue
no I'm a gentleman
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
... Lagos boys do such ONLY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.