Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics (58844 Views)

Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics) / The White Man Came To Africa By Sea With No Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Ikegift4real(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Try me.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Atlanta2015(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
I dey crase

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lmao
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by veraiyke(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
sadNever. God no go gree. Bt wait o hw Is dat woman bleeped sad
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Mega72(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Never!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.

OMG u sound so pained abi did ur BF dump ur a$$ for a thick,phat mama?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Raiders: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
This picture is fake. Besides that I see lots of black men dating white women that are fat.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol! I'm "vexing"?

You're not the 1st person to accuse me of such. Must be the way I speak. Passionate. Anyway, I just don't like it when people pawn themselves, especially to fat rubbish like this. They should at least go for the cute ones lol, but it's not my call now, is it? Ah well

U definitely got ur a$$ dumped fosho cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some even go as far as cleaning a white woman's butt grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by championeh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wetin we go call this one? Na love is blind grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by V0lv0(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
This man is not even African but African American.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Real talk,i'd still hit that just to see what e be like
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
youmour:

OMG u sound so pained abi did ur BF dump ur a$$ for a thick,phat mama?

I already addressed this, I'm passionate not pained.

Only Ray Charles would leave me for THAT grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by LewisO: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Whaaaaat? shocked[/size]
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by ogawisdom(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chisos disgusting n I wanna vomit lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
youmour:

U definitely got ur a$$ dumped fosho cheesy grin

Kikikiki. Ok.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by dave2meek(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dis one too much 4 green card only abi e get another thing
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by menix(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Edo boiz no dey use dat kind thing play...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes if Buhari wins the election. I can't stay here and watch PAST rule FUTURE.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by mmsen: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
I just lost my lunch.

I didn't need to see this crap.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
What can she be does, when she dey carry octuplets? When octuplets dey your wife belle, make we see how big her belle go be !!!!!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by gr8eminent(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Goahead:
Mockery of black race
Embarrassment to white race.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by EbolaParasite: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol! I'm "vexing"?

You're not the 1st person to accuse me of such. Must be the way I speak. Passionate. Anyway, I just don't like it when people pawn themselves, especially to fat rubbish like this. They should at least go for the cute ones lol, but it's not my call now, is it? Ah well

Judge much eh?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Tonnierichy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Y on earth wud a man do dat to b in a white man's land?!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Buho(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
choi dis woman fit reach 1 ton ooo shocked
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Judge much eh?

And you never made a single judgment in your life? H-h-h-hypocrite!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by oloworulz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
God purnish devil. D man go dey use microscope dey look for punney
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Photo-shop...... angry
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.
bitter speech
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by jericco1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't even have the right adjective to use on this lady.... Woah! Not in this world!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.