Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics (58838 Views)

Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics) / The White Man Came To Africa By Sea With No Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by enomakos(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Smartestelvis:
with that woman,u r gonna spend ur whole nite searching 4 her pvssy
there is no need to search i can chop her live and direct through doggie
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by EbolaParasite: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

And you never made a single judgment in your life? H-h-h-hypocrite!

Not when it comes to someones physical appearance. What goes around....................
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
enomakos:
there is no need to search i can chop her live and direct through doggie
den ur oystick shld be lenghty enough coz dats a bottomless pit over there
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Not when it comes to someones physical appearance. What goes around....................

Well I'm not you though. Think about that. Plus it's only your words, surely you don't expect me to believe that now cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by EbolaParasite: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Well I'm not you though. Think about that. Plus it's only your words, surely you don't expect me to believe that now cheesy
I don't expect you to. I'm just saying we shouldn't judge people on issues they have little or no control over. You may say they can watch what they eat but it is more than that. Some have no control due to genetic traits passed from their ancestors. Your physical appearance is 95% determined by your parents so how can you judge someone over something they can't control?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

I don't expect you to. I'm just saying we shouldn't judge people on issues they have little or no control over. You may say they can watch what they eat but it is more than that. Some have no control due to genetic traits passed from their ancestors. Your physical appearance is 95% determined by your parents so how can you judge someone over something they can't control?

Sigh. Ok.

I bet that lady is an American though & the problem might not be genetics but jumbo fries. But alright, no judgments undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.

So much pain...

Just wondering why you're so ugly...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
iPopAlomo:

So much pain...

Just wondering why you're so ugly...

I'm tired of laughing at this "pain" joke now, so voetsek!

Let me go check your profile for mentioning the "U" word. I better catch you looking like a Greek god, fool.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=PunkyBrewster post=31393089][/quote]

You don't have money...
you probably look like a stick meat...
you can't guarantee anyone a passport... to Togo talkless of Nigeria... (no offence Togo )
you open that your hideous mouth that looks like PEJ deflated pvssy... the same mouth your scared of uploading on nairaland because it will crash their server to bad mouth someone else...

To your boyfriend... you're not useful...

If someone like her snatch your boyfriend... then the problem is you... I see no reason to hate on another human being... it's not our fault your boobi looks like dunlop slippers...

#NoJudgement... just facts...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Teeboy22(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
i can..based on condition..grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by frankjames700: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
why not? afterall she's not that bad. winkwhy not? afterall she's not that bad.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm tired of laughing at this "pain" joke now, so voetsek!

Let me go check your profile for mentioning the "U" word. I better catch you looking like a Greek god, fool.

Lmao... Yo!!! Ugly... yeah you... you've got nothing on me... you're so Ugly... I won't get a hard on if you was operated on by Dr 90210...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by steppin: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Smartestelvis:
as if u are better dan some of dem who u call broke ass
One thing I know - I'm not as broke as you are.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You don't have money...
you probably look like a stick meat...
you can't guarantee anyone a passport... to Togo talkless of Nigeria... (no offence Togo )
you open that your hideous mouth that looks like PEJ deflated pvssy... the same mouth your scared of uploading on nairaland because it will crash their server to bad mouth someone else...

To your boyfriend... you're not useful...

If someone like her snatch your boyfriend... then the problem is you... I see no reason to hate on another human being... it's not our fault your boobi looks like dunlop slippers...

#NoJudgement... just facts...

All fantastical horseshyt.

I'm cute, honey *twirls*

If that's you on your profile, then I don't blame you for defending obese chicks, because they're probably the only hope for you to finally lose your virginity. Keep humping your pillow for now, one day you too shall have your very own rolly polly.

Now let's pretend we're on a magic show- poof & be gone. Nonsense!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lmao... Yo!!! Ugly... yeah you... you've got nothing on me... you're so Ugly... I won't get a hard on if you was operated on by Dr 90210...

Yeah, I believe you. Kikikiki
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by abdulo4real: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Enegod:
Is she 9 months pregnant?
hahahhahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Gsmiles26(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol.....photoshop
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yeah, I believe you. Kikikiki

Try not to cry sweetie...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Try not to cry sweetie...

I'm trying really hard. Tears of laughter are really hard to hold back, you know?

Btw, why did you edit your pic? Why hide such incomparable " beauty"? LMFAO
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm trying really hard. Tears of laughter are really hard to hold back, you know?

Are you sure you don't have eye problem...? put up your full pics make we see you... lol...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by richard870(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kilogbe yi? shocked
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by otiigba1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
no problem, they are just friends grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by iPopAlomo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Put up your pics... let's have a look at your tribal marks... shall we...?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by Dolypson04(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2015
This can't be real!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by imitor4us(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2015
lolzzzzz
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by millionboi(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok.
u r nt lukin bad dear
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by AreaFada2: 3:31am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol! I'm "vexing"?

You're not the 1st person to accuse me of such. Must be the way I speak. Passionate. Anyway, I just don't like it when people pawn themselves, especially to fat rubbish like this. They should at least go for the cute ones lol, but it's not my call now, is it? Ah well

But after securing green card and riding a "Jeep" back home, African girls will flock around him. He will use the green card to bring one of them from Africa, maybe sponsor her through nursing school. Then she starts earning more money than him. Then starts misbehaving.

She might even start bleeping a janitor at her work place.

This niccur be like "I married a woman the size of a whale, swallowed my pride & even kissed her in public just to secure the damn green card, so that we can both have a better life, is this how you pay me back?" grin

It's all about survival.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by zeezahbee(f): 4:36am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol! I'm "vexing"?

You're not the 1st person to accuse me of such. Must be the way I speak. Passionate. Anyway, I just don't like it when people pawn themselves, especially to [b]fat rubbish [/b]like this. They should at least go for the cute ones lol, but it's not my call now, is it? Ah well
what do you mean by fat rubbish? how do you look? you can pass your info without insulting the lady.

BTW, how on earthy does the OP knows the guy married her for papers undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by diresimdi(m): 6:16am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Some men would go for all of that over there for no reason other than the fact that she's white. Doesn't even matter if she's toothless & looks like a whale-she's bragging rights. Shamelessness!

Bring that thing to some village somewhere & they'll probably worship her bloated ass. I bet the guy on the pic is proud too. He probably still can't believe his "luck", that such a "goddess" said "yes" to him.. LMFAO. Inferiority complex at its best, going for garbage that no sane person would look at twice, just to make your village ululate when you visit home.
Just as you black girls will throw prestige and honour to the dogs and go with any stinking white guy that comes your way especially here in Nigeria just because he is white and can probably offer you dollars. It is simply crazy what you black ladies do with the smelling white guys in secret to make money. The guy here is open and proud if his actions but black ladies are something else, even licks the ass of a white dude to get dollars...shameful.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To Be In The White Mans Land?? Pics by diresimdi(m): 6:18am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Just as you black girls will throw prestige and honour to the dogs and go with any stinking white guy that comes your way especially here in Nigeria just because he is white and can probably offer you dollars. It is simply crazy what you black ladies do with the smelling white guys in secret to make money. The guy here is open and proud of his actions but black ladies are something else, even licks the ass of a white dude to get dollars...shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! / The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass / Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.