Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) (33321 Views)

The '70s Themed' Movie Premiere Of "Lotanna", Red Carpet Photos In Lagos / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by JEITO: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is dat not adunni ade on red shocked I'm not surprised. Na hustler so she wan sell market way n manner possible
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
I guess you wish they dress like this

undecided
Hysmady:
See dem...Dressing like oloshos

3 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rita Dominic surprised me, so simple, decent and elegant. kiss
Few of them dressed well kiss
Oh Gen, kiss

But to think I dint see any of them in a playsuit....

Naija and gowns sha.....

Atleast my vote counted to an extent smiley
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Peppyluv:
I guess you wish they dress like this

undecided

Rotfllll grin

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Aida13: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
cocoberry:
Is ur ex Mercy by name?

Nope but why are you bothered or are you going to take on the defense of all the females named Mercy worldwide undecided

Unless of course you're also a Mercy

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Monalisa .... Cutie pie,gene babe,oge nd fathia thumb up
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by jerrymej(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is that all?
More please!
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by MizzD: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Funke akindele, Kate henshaw, joselyn dumas, Linda ejiofor, nse ikpe-etim,Osas, ivie okujaiye, joke Jacobs, tope tedela, tayo faniran, mike ezuoronye, femi Jacobs, wole Ojo, Ebuka, blossom, all looked good on the red carpet also.

Genevive and Rita did it for me tonight though. And for the men, wole Ojo and tope tedela

@Op more pictures.. kiss
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
What is wrong with Mercy Johnson?she is going out of shape and please who is that woman on a Red clothing?why is she putting on a lingre to an award night
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Christafarian(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Include Cossy Orjiakor's pic or else....
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by cocoberry(f): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Sure! Her name is Mercy too.....

Aida13:

Nope but why are you bothered or are you going to take on the defense of all the females named Mercy worldwide undecided

Unless of course you're also a Mercy
Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Beautifully endowed.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) by Qualer: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
cocoberry:
Sure! Her name is Mercy too.....

Why are you trying so hard to hide that face? We know how far... That signature though - 'deep' and interesting in so many ways!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Housemates Say What They Dislike About Each Other, & It's Interesting! / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.