Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose (1332 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by kufre2010: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose,
has described the planned One-Million-
Man March by the All Progressives
Congress in Lagos State as a plot by the
party to cause chaos and pandemonium in
the state so as to take the minds of the
public away from the lies they told about
the health status of the party’s
presidential candidate, Major General
Muhammadu Buhari (rtd).
The governor also said that he had been
vindicated by Buhari, having admitted
that he actually travelled to the United
Kingdom to rest and that he visited his
doctors.
According to a statement issued on
Friday by Fayose’s Special Assistant on
Public Communications and New Media,
Lere Olayinka: “Walking the streets of
Lagos by the APC won’t remove the fact
that the party is a congregation of liars
and deceitful people, who can never be
trusted with the resources of Nigeria and
its people.”
Fayose, who insisted that Buhari was not
healthy enough to govern Nigeria, said: “A
man who campaigned for four weeks,
speaking for less than one hour in all the
rallies put together and needed to rest for
15 days should just stay at home and be
playing with his grandchildren rather than
struggling to take up a job that he does
not have the required mental and physical
strength to do.
“They brought in Buhari like a thief in the
night and now they want to put Lagosians
into more hardships by blocking major
roads all in the name of a phoney one-
million-man match.
“Why not hold their rally in a designated
place instead of embarking on a match
that will cause chaos and hardships in the
state?”
On Buhari’s admisson that ‘he just went
off for a couple of weeks to rest’, Fayose
said: “Who do we now believe? APC said
Buhari went on working visit to UK while
Buhari himself said he went to UK to rest.
“When asked by press men whether or not
he ever visited any hospital in UK, Buhari
said: ‘What is wrong for me to go the
hospital?’
“By this statement from Buhari himself, it
is clear that APC and its lying leaders
tried to fool Nigerians, lying so brazenly
and using fake pictures to authenticate
their lies.
“Even though there is nothing wrong in
Buhari going for medicare abroad, afterall
he should be seeing his doctors more
often at his age, it is shameful that APC
lied so brazenly trying to cover up the
obvious reasons Buhari travelled for 15
days.
“What is wrong is the lies told to defend
Buhar’s trip to the UK to rest and seek
medicare.The fake pictures of Buhari
walking the streets of London, the fake
Tony Blair picture and the use of pictures
taken in Transcop Hilton, Abuja and
claiming that the pictures were taken in
London is the main issue.
“Most importantly, presenting Buhari to
us as a superhuman, who can never fall
sick is what is wrong and Nigerians are
expecting Buhari to apologise for all the
lies told in an attempt to cover up the real
reasons he (Buhari) travelled secretly to
UK.”

source
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/fayose-buhari-has-vindicated-me/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by Mattpopson101: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose wetin make i con do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by maxxx(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!!! Truly this man fayose is the fire that burns APC.He never slacks on dishing straight punch,left jab nd an upper cut...knockout.hahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by freshness2020: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
FAYOSE" APC's NIGHTMARE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose dealing with Anti Peace Congress (APC) since 1854 lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by onatisi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
maxxx:
Hahahahahaha!!!! Truly this man fayose is the fire that burns APC.He never slacks on dishing straight punch,left jab nd an upper cut...knockout.hahahahahaha
he keeps puncturing apc lies and strategies . This is the kind of politics apc understands and practises ,not the gentleman politics gej is playing with them .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by niqqa(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
This fayose sef mumu oooo...
Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by niqqa(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose and apc... Light and darkness

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by temitemi1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari is sick, that's the FACT! GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose is a great asset to PDP

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by Jaggaban: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
fayose be warned
Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by onatisi(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose ,ekun oko tinubu, fayose idammu buhari ,fayose isoro apc . This fayose is a big big problem for buhari, tinubu and apc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by Zuria(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
To be fair, we don't expect GMB to trek that distance after a long flight...Gov. Fayose should chill a little cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by onatisi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Zuria:
To be fair, we don't expect GMB to trek that distance after a long flight...Gov. Fayose should chill a little cool cool cool
and where in the article did fayose mention that buhari should trek? U guys just comment without reading!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by praxisnetworks: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
sad these people dont simply care ....about the masses..

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by alaoeri: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Make una see smellos praising Fayose to high heaven, what has Fayose's attacks on GMB done negatively to his campaign & what electoral value has his attacks add to that of GEJ? Thought all his attacks, the propagandas aired on AIT will reduced the support of GMB but unfortunately for Fayose & PDP-igs reverse is this case, its obvious the game is up for PDP & nobody can stop the wind of CHANGE, March 28 loading.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by praxisnetworks: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
alaoeri:
Make una see smellos praising Fayose to high heaven, what has Fayose's attacks on GMB done negatively to his campaign & what electoral value has his attacks add to that of GEJ? Thought all his attacks, the propagandas aired on AIT will reduced the support of GMB but unfortunately for Fayose & PDP-igs reverse is this case, its obvious the game is up for PDP & nobody can stop the wind of CHANGE, March 28 loading.

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by onatisi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
alaoeri:
keep fooling urself by staying in lagos and thinking nigeria politics starts and ends there . By march 28 ur eyes go clear.
Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by alaoeri: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
onatisi:
keep fooling urself by staying in lagos and thinking nigeria politics starts and ends there . By march 28 ur eyes go clear.
You are the one that is deluded, the tsunami that will hit you & your ilks come March 28 is busy doing press up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by onatisi(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:

You are the one that is deluded, the tsunami that will hit you & your ilks come March 28 is busy doing press up.
na apc defeat go pursue many of u commot for nairaland ,while many will CHANGE their moniker . After all na change u want .
Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by alaoeri: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
na apc defeat go pursue many of u commot for nairaland ,while many will CHANGE their moniker . After all na change u want .
Have been on NL since 2010 with only one moniker, not using this means am no more active here & won't be leaving anytime soon, I will be here to celebrate CHANGE in government that will happen in this country come May 29.
Re: Buhari Has Vindicated Me.- Governor Fayose by onatisi(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Have been on NL since 2010 with only one moniker, not using this means am no more active here & won't be leaving anytime soon, I will be here to celebrate CHANGE in government that will happen in this country come May 29.
don't worry ,march 28 is the d day. We shall both live longer than that day.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Bank Robber Becomes Born Again, Says They Had Planned TO Get #100million / Saraki The First Diaspora Senator To Become Senate President. Igbo school / NIGERIA: Federalism, The Constitution And Resource Control - History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.