Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

" Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! (760 Views)

SINGLES ONLY: Painful Truth About Marriage (pt. 1) - Citanda.com / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married / SEX AND Marriage{singles Only} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

" Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by DaZion(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
*Hi Romancelanders*
Welcomes y'all to this Thread "Dating, hook-up and relaxation centre....
I guess we've single Guys and Ladies here who feels like 'dating, hooking-up with someone that will love and cherish him/her....

Feel free to xpress your feelings, love, mind and date the person you wish...

Hope, all of una don prepared "Guguru(popcorn) with Palm wine' for your dates...*lol*

Free yourself everyone...
Singles only!..
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by DaZion(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Waiting for a girl to join me at the restaurant...*Ordering Guguru with Palm wine* from the waiter...
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by Mattpopson101: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
cool
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by smsdigito: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
y na pinkie i wanted to be d first to comment u just put a dot and dat was all nothing more, n its now on record that ur d first to comment. hmmmmm
For ur punishment i go date u right away cheesy
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by DaZion(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi pinkie...Waiting 4 u lyk seriously..
Pinkiedearie:
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
But there is a section for this though undecided
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by DrAify(f): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Observing
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by ghost1718(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by DanceVille: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi?
DrAify:
Observing
Have bin longing to chat wif u miss.
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
see dem^^^^deceiving themselves
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
.....the height of desperation
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by ifex370(m): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2015
*drives in with Rolls Royce
Re: " Dating, Hook-up And Relaxation Centre"... [singles Only]... Welcome! by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015

(1)

5 Ways To Avoid Being A "Rebound" / Photos From The Wedding Of Stephen Keshi’s Daughter… / Pls Help!!! I Caught A Bride Cheating With A Man Two Days Before Her Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.