Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

#singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married (2999 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by thisisbankole: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
These days, sex in relationships have come to be an important part of development. The reason for this might be because dating and courtship offers an opportunity for both persons in the relationship to get to know one another in almost all areas of life. As such, knowing how sexually good your partner is and how compatible you both are is important.
More so, having a certain level of experience regarding sexual activities is also quite important. This could help you know to a certain level, the different sexual preferences of people and also be able to hold your own when married. Your pre-married life sexual experience can also help you keep yourself in check as you’d probably have seen it after going through the checklist of this article. Here are 9 different sexual experiences everyone should have before they get married.

Sex with a good friend

A lot of heterosexual people always seem to have at least one friend of the opposite sex that whether or not they admit it, they’d like to have sex with. Despite how much you may enjoy being with this person, or how much fun you have with the platonic relationship, the both of you just can’t stop being sexually attracted to each other even though you both know that you both can’t really make a good couple. You know how much they make you laugh especially when you’re not feeling good or you’re emotionally down. You like them a lot and as such why can’t you just want their body once in a while?

Before deciding on settling down with someone you will spend the rest of your life with, throw caution to the wind by getting that friend out of the friend zone for once for temporary fun in the friends with benefits zone. After doing so, you both should agree never to speak of what happened again especially with the person you will be dating on the long term. This is so because because they will surely feel threatened by the person that you will always refer to as just a “close friend”.

Sex with someone who doesn’t speak a word of the same language.

This seems weird, but magical things do happen when you’re completely incapable of expressing or understanding a word of what the other person is saying. Finding yourself in such situation would force you to find new ways of expressing and communicating your actions and affections such as how sexy, beautiful, handsome or intriguing you find them using non-verbal ways. Since the ability to convey your thoughts regarding what you want and need is virtually impossible through verbal means, there would be a level of caution from the onset. From there on, once you’re naked in bed, the language barrier would be broken and your inhibitions would be empowered and that would encourage you to go at each other ravenously.

Sex with a colleague.

Workplace sex is usually considered a no no but a one time off sex wouldn’t do much harm, would it? Truth is a little workplace flirtation would do a lot to help reduce the day to day stress you face while undergoing workplace activities. The innate sexual energy that lies in you needs to be given attention especially if it is channeled towards a colleague you’ve known for years. A time would come when your urges towards them can no longer be repressed and you might need to act on the sexual tension between you and that colleague. If you’re ever going to consider acting on the sexual tension between you and a coworker, it is best you do son while you’re single and if there is any risk at all to bear, it would be a professional one instead of a personal one.

Dip-into-the-well sex.

It might be hard to admit, but by the time you become an adult, you would have had a string of failed relationships from your past. At different developmental stages, there were people you once referred to as boyfriend or girlfriend and the bond that previously existed between you and them doesn’t necessarily die completely after you both have moved on. Irrespective of how bad things may have ended between you and them, there are always things that connect you to them such as a gift they gave you, a photograph or a memory of times spent with them. It’s not a bad idea to sleep with someone who you have an idea of how their mind and body works especially if you’re single. There’s a caveat here though, you have to be emotionally stable enough to be able to go back to them, get the sex you want and get back to the state of hating them.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/singles-only-9-different-types-of-sex-you-should-have-before-you-get-married-1/
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by JBismarck(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm available ladies
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
op are you encouraging causal sex?
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Ivanspring(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok.
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by TrishaP(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
op are you encouraging causal sex?
Obviously

1 Like

Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
No one should try this
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Number 3 and 4 are especially suicidal. Haba!
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Dioxidane: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
shocked Huh? My comments are reserved...
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sex with a good friend? If I hear!

Person wey don friendzone ya grin
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Jayjay0(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
mmm...how possible
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by pretydiva(f): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
I rebuke u in jesus name. Say no 2 premarital sex. Marriage is honorable n bed undefiled

1 Like

Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by chigoizie7(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
I rebuke u in jesus name. Say no 2 premarital sex. Marriage is honorable n bed undefiled

Until u end up with a man that can not last more than 2mins. Or

A man whose d!ck is more than a 9inch + a maniac
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
TrishaP:
Obviously
Yep, u re cute meeeeen cheesy
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Hmmmm dis ur dp naa die oooooogrin
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by thexzy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
I just love people like you ...You must be a pastor'§ Daughter
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Chuukwudi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:

Come let's get married immediately.
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

Until u end up with a man that can not last more than 2mins. Or

A man whose d!ck is more than a 9inch + a maniac

That's not the reason to be foolish. meaning before you get married, sleep with as many as possible? Let God be true and all men including d op be liars, premarital sex is wrong no matter wat name we call it and d reasons we give.

1 Like

Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by chigoizie7(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brokenbars:

That's not the reason to be foolish. meaning before you get married, sleep with as many as possible? Let God be true and all men including d op be liars, premarital sex is wrong no matter wat name we call it and d reasons we give.

I didn't doubt that, depending on both your religious and traditional beliefs.

I just said what I said, hoping that people will get the sarcasm. Perhaps, the humor.

Its not a must that people will have sex in other to ascertain those flaws associated with it,b4 or after marriage.

Different tales for different folks.
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by omotolly22(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
nawa oh for this kind topic oh
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by Phikom(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Laying precedence for all manners and kinds of immoralities...
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by proficienc(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
I hate it when people come online to form holier than thou angry it's a faceless forum for crying out aloud... Most people think of these things esp guys... @OP, you're on point!
Re: #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married by laplace12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:

Why did you open the thread in the first place?

The topic said it all.

You can visit religion section, there are lots of preaching to be done there.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Being Igbo / Man Arrested After Rubbing His Joystick On An Undercover Female Police Officer / Hot Braless Photos Of Ciara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.